Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Lillyj

I'm a bachelor student in Psychology. Though I'm trying to learn and do some courses of programming and data science, as well as I'm interested in doing some Cisco courses. Contact me if you want a study buddy

DLTer

Study Buddy
Hello folks.
My name is Vander Silva, I am Brazilian, 42 years old.

First of all I'd like to congratulate Carolyn for creating this great online educational web resource.

I love reading, watching football (soccer for Americans), listening to music and watching films based on real stories, and learning new things. I am a life long learner. For instance, I taught myself English and Spanish (to the intermediate level of oral proficiency).

I am an enthusiast of Distributed Ledger Technologies and Crypto Economics. I want to learn about the new and disruptive oportunities this ground breaking field of endeavour will bring us in technological, economic and social domains, and also its possible relations with other fields, i.e., Internet of Things, etc.

So, I want to learn the theoretical foundations of DLTs/Blockchain and Crypto Economics before I can delve deeper into the more technical aspects of it. Later on I am planning to learn JavaScript, C++, Smart Contracts programming and Software Engineering.

I would love to meet study buddies interested in studying with me, for mutual support and personal, academic and professional development. I have available time in the afternoon and evening Brazilian Standard Time.

If anyone is interested to join me, please send me a private message and let's discuss the possibilities.
Thank you.

Roslyn

Study Buddy
Hi Everyone! I'm Roslyn, looking for study buddies. I am in college for network operations and security. I am getting IT Certifications, looking for someone who is doing the same or have already gotten IT certifications. Thanks

KENDY

Study Buddy
Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527_023039.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527_023039.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 310
D

Deleted member 10948

Hi! I'm Inês, 19 and I'm thinking about finding a study buddy. I really enjoy studying at libraries because there's a certain pressure to be productive but I cant go to one right now due to "Miss Corona Virus". However, I think it would be great if I found a study buddy, not really to help with difficulties but mostly just someone to study with even if we're studying different things. We could videochat through any platform.

I'm studying around 5-8h a day for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry finals :)

Shaunfd99

Study Buddy
Hi my name is Shaun! And I’m doing electrical and electronic engineering! And I’m planning on taking engineering maths statistics, project management and a few more subjects! I think this would help me cause I study better with a stuffy buddy and I would be able to share the knowledge I have with them and gain knowledge from them for each subject.

Emeka

Hello. Emeka here. Medical doctor in England. Looking to revise my physiology using Guytons textbook of medical physiology from start to finish. I am super chill and easy to talk to. Who is in?

anika_sha

Study Buddy
Hello, my name is Anika. I am a third year with an intended major in Behavioral Neuroscience. I prefer study groups since it helps me learn materials easily. Unfortunately due to Covid, I cannot make a study group for my course (Genetics), and would like to try this out.

rutukesh burud

HI everyone, I am Rutukesh from India. Wants someone to study with me. I am teriible in self study, easily get distracted......sad but true......i mainly prefere the person who is studying embedded systems, big data , hadoop ... thank you

Abbas shaikh

Study Buddy
Hello everyone my name is abbas shaikh i am here to learn about computer science and to enhance personal development skills it will be great to learn together

Rona

Study Buddy
Hello everyone i am Rona incoming 3rdyear college my course is Human resource management. I am here to learn from this site, meet other people that will help each other sharing nowledge. I am actually not knowing all subject in my course. Not good in presentation also. I hope someone would help me to improve.

Akiko Y.P

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I’m Akiko. I’m from Japan and moved to Brazil to live with my Brazilian husband.

I work for a Japanese non-profit organisation remotely. I have a struggle to keep myself motivated learning Portuguese language and other subjects like build up my own small business.

It’d be great if I can find study buddies here to help being motivated each other! I set up a study group. If your schedule allows, join us!
Simply Study Together

Thomasss

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello all. I'm 17 and live in Wales, UK. I've just finihsed my second year of A Levels and will be studying Microbiolgy at university soon. I'm taking a gap year and have just ordered an enormous microbiology textbook that I want to work through. I'm finding it difficult and am looking for someone to work alongside with. A

Romika Sairam

Study Buddy
Hello Hello! I'm Romika, from New York, USA. I am a senior at a university here in New York, pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I'm planning to specialize in Artificial Intelligence and I'm completely new to it! Hit me up if you're confident with AI-related things, also to have an accountability partner would be amazing! I'd want to keep track of my progress and just have someone I could check in with, regarding my work.

Ukachi Wisdom

I my name is Ukachi Wisdom, am a student of the University of Lagos, Nigeria and a member of the Accounting Technician Scheme West Africa, a lover of Information Technology. I have been trying to study the impact of technology to education and how well it can be use to improve student learning.

Sourav

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Sourav from India. I'm a year 1 Aerospace Engineering student. Lately I have been enrolled in many Coursera courses, and I would prefer to study along with a study buddy. I hope to have a great time here.

Hello everyone! My name is Lucia I've been working more than 18 years in areas related with HR, Consulting and Education. I've discovered that self awareness is a wonderful journey so I started studying different topics around it. Last December I decided to have a break from corporate jobs and enter to develop new skills in order to improve my leadership coaching skills, IT (Apps and social networks usage) related skills and have a joy by studying art. When I discovered MoocLab a found a real treasure I started taking "In the Studio: Postwar Abstract Painting" and I'm planning to start "The Science of Well-being", also I need some of "Personal Finances" because I probably will get a permanent job until next year. Of course, I intent to keep exploring MoccLab as I would like to become a professional speaker, so I will need to master some topics and techniques

Temi

Hi Everyone,
My name is Temi, am currently undertaken a master degree in social work, having left in the formal academic world 8 years ago.
I must say that it has been an uphill battle to settle back into the academic world and I am hoping that being part of this communities will be of assistance.