Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Bruce Danesh

Study Buddy
Hey Guys Im Bruce Danesh. Im 3rd year Health Sciences student at UNBC and my goal is to study in any way possible. I enjoy independent study sessions and meeting students who are also goal oriented. Lets Study (Virtually) !! Im always down to do it. My dream is to be a doctor but before that I need a good GPA :) One thing I want to mention is that I have deep respect for your time as mine so you can count on me. If I say I will meet you in 5 minutes or a certain time I will be there sharp.Hit me up ! Cheers

Eskay

Group Manager
Hi,
I'm Senthil, an engineer by profession, but interested in Maths, Language, Finance, History, Baking and Brewing.
I'm looking for a partner to study maths or language (at present Korean or Japanese).

techguy

Hello, I am career consultant comes blogger love to give reviews , suggestion about youth career .
Apart from my professionalism touch i am music artist, live stage performer :D . ;)

Arushi Gupta

Study Buddy
Hey.. I'm Arushi. I'm sort of this nerd who's trying to get more focussed because I seem to get too distracted when I'm left alone. I lose motivation on my own so that's basically why I'm here, to connect with people and get some motivation in studying Computer Science.

Amli avas

Hi I m Amli .
I am currently in my graduation.
I want to pursue my higher studies in UK . I am planning to take GRE in my last year of graduation and I need someone to guide and motivate me. I doing bachelor's of commerce. Frankly I need someone to force me to study.

Melis

Study Buddy
Hello!!! I am currently pursuing my master's in psychology, but would really love to study with anyone who is willing to work in silence with me! Although, ideally my study buddy, or study group, would be willing to occasionally bounce ideas off one another for our subject area. You don't need to have the same subject as me, just be willing to listen to my ideas and share your ideas every once in a while! I would be open to trying different video conference options, such as zoom, google duo, facetime, etc. Let me know what works best for you!

Hi Emily!

I am also looking for a study buddy to work in silence with. It also doesn’t matter for me that we study the same subject. I am looking for a companion to prevent procrastination and leaving my desk out of boredom and stress. I am a lot more focused and motivated when other people are also studying around me. I am a trainee lawyer in Turkey right now who wishes to expand their knowledge in certain topics. Also, I study French. I have always been very interested in Psychology, I am so interested in reading and watching videos about various Psychology topics, so I would like to listen to you as well. We can share instagram or google hangouts or zoom information if you are also interested :)

Vicky Agrawal

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi Everyone,

My name is Vicky Agrawal. I graduated from University of Houston with masters in Civil & Environmental Engineering. I am planning for higher education & for that, I am doing preparation of GRE & TOEFL. Along with that, I am also improving my MS office skills. Looking for a study buddy/friends for virtual group study.

Hannah Liebeschuetz

Study Buddy
Hi. My name is Hannah Liebeschuetz and I am doing a postgraduate degree in Library and Information Studies. I am on the autism spectrum so I got a mentor when I was in university, but now I am running out of hours with her which will affect me trying to check the progress of my dissertation with someone. So I am looking for someone who can offer me support in terms of whether my dissertation grammatically makes sense and looks relevant to the question. Do not worry about understanding librarianship beforehand, my mentor did not either and she was still useful.

Ruan

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Ruan and I'm a 5th year medicine student from Brazil. I'm studying for the 2021 residency programs tests. I'm still deciding which specialization to follow, but general surgery seems the most compelling choice. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the material though, specially these days studying at home because of COVID rescritions. I belive finding a study buddy could help keep us motivated, even for just being there! Thanks!

Eskay

Group Manager
Hey.. I'm Arushi. I'm sort of this nerd who's trying to get more focussed because I seem to get too distracted when I'm left alone. I lose motivation on my own so that's basically why I'm here, to connect with people and get some motivation in studying Computer Science.

Hi Welcome,
Have you read "Concrete Mathematics" by Knuth ?

VaibhavLee

hey! I'm Vaibhav, I'm 21, from India. I'm studying to become a diplomat. My major subject is going to be psychology, and I'm new to this, although I'm enjoying it. and honestly, the only reason I came up here, cause I was wasting so much time on social media and other 'bad' websites. I'm hoping to connect with new friends with whom I could study and be more productive!

Yolanda Martin

Study Buddy
  • Who are you? Good morning All, My name is Yolanda.
  • What are you learning? I am currently enrolled at Colorado State University Global for a BS in MIS and Business Analytics.
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? I have over a decade experience in the accounting and finance fields and know that this degree will provide me an insight to the future of both these fields in terms of the influence of technology. Personally/professionally? Professionally I anticipate entering the field with greater insight. Personally, this has always been a goal of mine.
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals? the university I am currently enrolled in does leave a lot to open connections and discussion. I wish they would employ a chat link that you could connect with classmates but until thin how else to discuss topics and broaden your knowledge?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? Currently I am enrolled in management information systems, basic programming (python) and public finance.

karenivybbb

Study Buddy
Hi. I'm Kivy and I'm a medical student. We have our board exams coming up in 2 months and I need someone to study with me. Nice to meet you!

Sangeeta Dharmarajan

Study Buddy
Hi! I am Sangeeta. I am currently a student of history in the pathway to choosing a program for postgraduate studies. Three years of my undergraduate university scholarship was misleading and I stand at an academic juncture where I am not sure if I want to continue pursing history. For the same and other reasons, I have decided to break away from the conventional rote of academic learning to take a gap year so as to rekindle an scholastic interest in some of the basic humanities disciplines that I take interest in, in the hope that I can come out of the process with clarity and narrow down on a discipline I would like to pursue.

I wish to broadly divide my focus on the two disciplines of history and sociology. I am keenly interested in finding partners for help in reading original texts and classical theories. I also have minor interests in critical theory and philosophy.This is my first venture out on an online interactive portal for learning and I look forward to the engagement!

Jakob

Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Jakob, and I speak English, German, Chemistry, and, to some extent, Spanish. I'm (slowly) learning Korean and Italian, and, as far as my Chemistry Maser goes, I'll be studying polymer synthesis, theoretical chemistry, and catalyst kinetics in the upcoming months. If you're interested in learning / teaching any of these languages or subjects together, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Aristella

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Aristella. Currently, I am around a month away from my first year in college. Since the start of my quarantine period, I have been studying about different areas for either a headstart in college, or simply for leisure/curiosity. I am an upcoming maths major, so most of what I am studying is based on pure mathematics and similar fields such as physics and philosophy. I also have dipped my toes in programming, 3D modeling, and animation, so if any of the fields intrigue you (or if you are studying about a related field), please send me a message! It would be much appreciated :))

Ranjan

Hi MoocLab Community,

Ranjan this side.
Software Engineer from past few years in India. Now planning to study Data Structure and Algorithms so that enhance my skills.

I'm here to find study buddy/buddies.

Reem.sa

Hello,
My name is reem from saudi and i’m a medical student. I’m easily distracted and i find it hard to study alone that’s why I’m really hoping i can find a study buddy/group so that we learn together and motivate each other.