Students as well as professionals are increasingly choosing online education to pursue their educational goals and careers. With more than one in three learners taking at least one online course, and one in seven choosing to study exclusively online, it is hardly surprising that we are experiencing a growing number of available online programs.
But the increasing number of options brings with it a challenge for students to select a program that is right for them.
MoocLab was first launched in 2014 to create a “hub” where people could access information, get advice and interact with others about online learning all in one centralised place. Our mission is to make online learners' lives easier by pooling knowledge, advice and support with a focus on promoting high quality online education that is both affordable and accessible to all.
MoocLab currently offers a number of features serving the interest of Online Learners:
- Q&A Board - Ask or answer questions about online learning & courses
- Course Tracker showcasing the latest & best MOOCs & Online Courses
- Directory of Online Course Platforms - Read reviews. Write reviews. Learn smarter.
- FREE resources to help you with your online study
- Find a Study Buddy based on your interests and preferences
- Study Groups - to learn together in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Job Board - Job vacancies with MOOC-friendly employers
- The Hub - All the latest on MoocLab and across the web
Want to sign up now?