1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Carolyn, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Temi

Temi New Member

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Temi, am currently undertaken a master degree in social work, having left in the formal academic world 8 years ago.
    I must say that it has been an uphill battle to settle back into the academic world and I am hoping that being part of this communities will be of assistance.

Carolyn likes this.
  2. Erica007

Erica007 New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Math
    You are amazing because I share your interest in becoming a professional speaker. I am a licensed teacher in Business Education and am pursing certification in Middle and Secondary Math. I am currently unemployed so, I have several hours to dedicate to studying and learning math. I have many math level textbooks, I am ready to challenge you to higher learning. Connect with me and let's begin this exciting journey!

3. KorfmannArno

KorfmannArno New Member Study Buddy

Hey, I'm Arno from Germany.

I'm interested in finding other people to read and study (free) deep learning / math resources together via online video chat.

I also created a small website to collect emails from other people who are interested in the same: Home - 24/7 Reading Group.

Carolyn likes this.
  4. Arpit Dixit

Arpit Dixit New Member

Hi, I am arpit looking for enhancing my skills through different learning courses and training and if i get some valuable information i want to share it over here and discuss it with he people about my experience.

Carolyn likes this.
  5. David C. Penn

David C. Penn New Member

Hello my name is David C. Penn. I am a secondary educator and administrator in addition to being a college professor of history. I think MOOC's is a fantastic and innovative way of online learning that will increase the knowledge base of those who enroll in various disciplines of study. Being able to receive a "Certificate of Completion" is also psychological fulfilling and motivating. Furthermore, the time-frame for completing a course encourages students to enroll for additional courses. The only draw-back thus far, is that many courses are not accredited. If the courses can be transferred to other colleges for degree completion there is no limit as to how many students will embrace this concept.

Carolyn likes this.
  6. Vedikab

Vedikab New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Medicine
    Hey
    I am first year medical student
    I am interested in studying so much.
    It feels better to study with a buddy!!
    Hope I find one.
    Let's study!!!

Carolyn likes this.
  7. Petr

Petr New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Math
    Hi eberybuddy!

I'm Petr, from Russia.
    I'm medical doctor, but I started studying Data Science 10 months ago from scratch. However, my learning path was not very consistent. So, now I decided roll back and start from math (Calculus, Linear algebra etc.).

My goal is to become a professional on Data Science.

It's the hardest way to get alone, so I'm looking for a buddy with who is studying math, statistics or Data Science and related fields.

Now I'm studying Calculus at Khan Academy, next step - Linear Algebra, Statistics, Probability Theory, Algorithms. Then I'm going to review Machine Learning (I've already graduated Coursera course). Next big step - Deep Learning.

Carolyn likes this.
  8. happywhale.101

happywhale.101 New Member

Hi i am Sara from SIngapore. I study econs, literature, geography and math . i hope to find study buddies here and maximise my productivity!

Carolyn likes this.
  9. AMC

AMC New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Medicine
    Hi guys! I'm Alex, a last year medicine student looking for a buddy, or even a group, to study with :) I feel like I need someone to hold me accountable to study, and even better to study together for the same exams. Hope everything s well for all reading this message!

Carolyn likes this.
  10. Longlivepisces

Longlivepisces New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Biology & Life Sciences
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Dania and I am an o levels student and have taken pre-medical and arts as my subjects. I want to pursue art as my future career. I'm recently trying to cope up with biology, chemistry and physics as my goal is to achieve A* in all of my 10 subjects.
    I'm hoping that I'll find students like me and who can help me whenever I find any difficulty.

Carolyn likes this.
  11. shivam vyas

shivam vyas New Member

Hi My name is shivam from United states. Into job hunt in manufacturing. lets do it.

Carolyn likes this.
  12. NehaRocks

NehaRocks New Member

Looking to practice SAT with someone. I am going to take it this August.

Carolyn likes this.
  13. Utajima

Utajima New Member

Hi all
    My name is Utajima from Japan.
    I am looking for persons who are interested in the iPad the same as me now.
    Likewise, any stuff which I am interested in may come out.
    Then I will take similar action.

If I find them, I would like to form the team and share information through zoom.

Please remember me from now on.

Carolyn likes this.
  14. Lizlene Jean Laraño

Lizlene Jean Laraño New Member

Study Buddy Subject:
    Business & Management
    Hi! I am Lizlene Jean Laraño. I am currently a management student and will be taking a lot of business & management courses. I joined MoocLab, hoping it can help me transition into the online learning environment.

Carolyn likes this.
  15. Sa_Ga

Sa_Ga New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Economics & Finance
    Hello everyone!
    I hope you are fine! Greetings from Germany!
    I am a 28yo woman, currently working in the Eco-political sector in financial management.
    I am looking to get a professional qualification in Finance or an MBA. So, for that I need a motivating and serious companionship. I am looking forward to meet a study-buddy with similar interests.

Carolyn likes this.
  16. mina_RBN

mina_RBN New Member

hey, I am in :)
    How can we be in touch?

17. mina_RBN

mina_RBN New Member

I will be really appreciated if you let me join you because everything is boring about studying and working these days.

18. Akio

Akio New Member

Heey. If I'm honest I don't really know how to start, so I'm just gonna tell a bit about myself. Right now I'm a pupil in the 11th grade, I spend my freetime with swimming or reading. There Reason why I'm here is pretty simple it's sometimes pretty diffcult for me to study on my own. I don't really have something left to tell except Studytee best study youtuber. So...that's it, I hope we can get good study friends.

Carolyn likes this.
  19. Ahmed Izzuldin

Ahmed Izzuldin New Member

Hi every one!

I'm Ahmed, i have 3 years diploma electrical engineering, im working as manager for a warehousing and transportation company in KSA.
    I'm looking for business and math courses to help devolep in my career.

Carolyn likes this.
  20. DrKhaled

DrKhaled New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Medicine
    hello everyone my name is khaled i am studying medicine in egypt
    just looking for a friend to study with encourage each other like to commit each other to study and just study for hours with a video call just like that so simple

Carolyn likes this.