Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Erica007

Algebra to Intro to Calculus Math Study Partner
Group Manager
Study Buddy
You are amazing because I share your interest in becoming a professional speaker. I am a licensed teacher in Business Education and am pursing certification in Middle and Secondary Math. I am currently unemployed so, I have several hours to dedicate to studying and learning math. I have many math level textbooks, I am ready to challenge you to higher learning. Connect with me and let's begin this exciting journey!

Arpit Dixit

Hi, I am arpit looking for enhancing my skills through different learning courses and training and if i get some valuable information i want to share it over here and discuss it with he people about my experience.

David C. Penn

Hello my name is David C. Penn. I am a secondary educator and administrator in addition to being a college professor of history. I think MOOC's is a fantastic and innovative way of online learning that will increase the knowledge base of those who enroll in various disciplines of study. Being able to receive a "Certificate of Completion" is also psychological fulfilling and motivating. Furthermore, the time-frame for completing a course encourages students to enroll for additional courses. The only draw-back thus far, is that many courses are not accredited. If the courses can be transferred to other colleges for degree completion there is no limit as to how many students will embrace this concept.

Petr

Study Buddy
Hi eberybuddy!

I'm Petr, from Russia.
I'm medical doctor, but I started studying Data Science 10 months ago from scratch. However, my learning path was not very consistent. So, now I decided roll back and start from math (Calculus, Linear algebra etc.).

My goal is to become a professional on Data Science.

It's the hardest way to get alone, so I'm looking for a buddy with who is studying math, statistics or Data Science and related fields.

Now I'm studying Calculus at Khan Academy, next step - Linear Algebra, Statistics, Probability Theory, Algorithms. Then I'm going to review Machine Learning (I've already graduated Coursera course). Next big step - Deep Learning.

AMC

Study Buddy
Hi guys! I'm Alex, a last year medicine student looking for a buddy, or even a group, to study with :) I feel like I need someone to hold me accountable to study, and even better to study together for the same exams. Hope everything s well for all reading this message!

Longlivepisces

Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I'm Dania and I am an o levels student and have taken pre-medical and arts as my subjects. I want to pursue art as my future career. I'm recently trying to cope up with biology, chemistry and physics as my goal is to achieve A* in all of my 10 subjects.
I'm hoping that I'll find students like me and who can help me whenever I find any difficulty.

Utajima

Hi all
My name is Utajima from Japan.
I am looking for persons who are interested in the iPad the same as me now.
Likewise, any stuff which I am interested in may come out.
Then I will take similar action.

If I find them, I would like to form the team and share information through zoom.

Please remember me from now on.

Hi! I am Lizlene Jean Laraño. I am currently a management student and will be taking a lot of business & management courses. I joined MoocLab, hoping it can help me transition into the online learning environment.

Sa_Ga

Study Buddy
Hello everyone!
I hope you are fine! Greetings from Germany!
I am a 28yo woman, currently working in the Eco-political sector in financial management.
I am looking to get a professional qualification in Finance or an MBA. So, for that I need a motivating and serious companionship. I am looking forward to meet a study-buddy with similar interests.

mina_RBN

Hi,
my name is Leonard, age 21, and I am curious about most sciences. Currently in my 4th bachelor semester in IT, I am looking for a studdy buddy since I have a tendency to start studying a subject but then abandon it when the grind gets too boring. I'm sure having someone to study with would be much more fun and effective :)
Some subjects I am especially interested in at the moment:

Physics & Math (very broad, I apologize :D)
Anatomy
Environmental Sciences
Machine Learning (I really want to learn to program a learning algorithm in Python. I have no experience with Python but in most other major programming languages. I also have had a semester on Machine Learning but we never got around to programming such a program at my uni)

I'm very much looking forward to finding a partner here! See you around!

I will be really appreciated if you let me join you because everything is boring about studying and working these days.

D

Deleted member 11798

Heey. If I'm honest I don't really know how to start, so I'm just gonna tell a bit about myself. Right now I'm a pupil in the 11th grade, I spend my freetime with swimming or reading. There Reason why I'm here is pretty simple it's sometimes pretty diffcult for me to study on my own. I don't really have something left to tell except Studytee best study youtuber. So...that's it, I hope we can get good study friends.

Ahmed Izzuldin

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Hi every one!

I'm Ahmed, i have 3 years diploma electrical engineering, im working as manager for a warehousing and transportation company in KSA.
I'm looking for business and math courses to help devolep in my career.

khaled elsharabasy

Study Buddy
hello everyone my name is khaled i am studying medicine in egypt
just looking for a friend to study with encourage each other like to commit each other to study and just study for hours with a video call just like that so simple

Bruce Danesh

Study Buddy
My name is ALI. I'm studying medicine. I feels like studying in a group gives you more accuracy over your topics.
HI ALi ! Hit me up ! About me Im Bruce Danesh. Im 3rd year Health Sciences student at UNBC and my goal is to study in any way possible. I enjoy independent study sessions and meeting students who are also goal oriented. Lets Study !! Im always down to do it. My dream is to be a doctor but before that I need a good GPA :)