1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Carolyn, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Argela

Argela New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Medicine
    Hi, everyone. I'm a medical student from the Philippines. Looking forward to studying with you!

Carolyn likes this.
  2. Kodi

Kodi New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Math
    Hi, everyone! My name is Kodi and I'm a high school senior in the, er, wonderful state of Mississippi, USA. I am currently trying to raise my ACT score, particularly in the realm of math and science. I'll share more once we get to know each other. Also, I'm 18, a female, and super well-versed in the English language. :)

Robert Hynes and Carolyn like this.
  3. Aayush

Aayush New Member Study Buddy

Hi folks, I'm a CS Junior. I love what I do and I'm looking for a study-buddy to keep us both motivated and focused on our goals.

Robert Hynes and Carolyn like this.
  4. Robert Hynes

Robert Hynes New Member

Hi, I'm Robert Hynes. I'm interested in changing careers from Desktop Support and Security to web development. At the moment my goals are to help church ministries in order to gain more experience. I have lived in the Pacific Northwest of the US for the past year. I am being self taught for the moment, though I have an online resources that I'm using as well.

Carolyn likes this.
  5. Ananya8

Ananya8 New Member Study Buddy Group Manager

Hey. I am Ananya. I am doing my BA (hons) in Japanese language and culture. I am hoping to find a study buddy on MoocLab, so we can keep each other motivated towards our goals. I plan on giving my JLPT N4 exam this year so i hope to ace that and get a good gpa in college.

Carolyn likes this.
  6. Mo47

Mo47 New Member

Heya! I am Mo, from Ireland. I am a digital marketer but trying to become a software engineer now. Looking for someone who would be interested to study in a field of computer science together :)

I speak English and Russian

Carolyn likes this.
  7. Shubing

Shubing New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Health & Safety
    Hi, everyone. My name is Shubing. I am an international student studying in USA for about 5 years. I am in the track to nursing program, and I really need a study buddy with me cause in this COVID-19 situation.

Allison S Poliak and Carolyn like this.
  8. Sage

Sage New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Physics
    Hi! My name is Stephanie and I am studying Astrophysics. I am going to school for this because it interest me and because I want to make a career of research. I am hoping MoocLab can help me find a study buddy that can help me stay on task and I them. As well as talking about Physics and Math things and get to know each others journeys in the field.
    Courses that I have taken: All Intro to Physics classes, Calculus series and below math classes.
    Courses I am currently taking: Physics of Stars and Planets, Analytical Mechanics, Vector Calculus, and Ordinary Differential Equations.
    Hoping to make some new academic and professional connections.

9. Gauri rathi

Gauri rathi New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Design
    Hiii I’m Gauri from India and I am preparing for design colleges and I’m looking for someone with same interest in designing and for some accountability so that I can complete my daily task . Glad to be here .

10. Cris Fay

Cris Fay New Member

Hi everyone!!

I am Cristian, from Spain (But currently living in Portugal)

I got my certification related to Electrical and electronics in 2007 and my second diploma back in 2012 related to Computer Sciences.

I am searching for a study partner who is interested in learning Google Analytics as I study better with others rather than doing it alone.

11. Allison S Poliak

Allison S Poliak New Member

• Hi I'm Allison from Michigan, USA. I plan on studying mathematics up to calc. I need help with Physics and Chemistry. I need these skills for my career which will be in welding, fabricating, and/or cnc machining. I am interested in MoocLab to find study partners, for accountability.

Carolyn likes this.
  12. Kimberlyyy

Kimberlyyy New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Language
    Hi everyone! I'm Kimberly "Kimmy". Studying can be really dull especially when you have to do it alone. I'm learning German and my goal is to reach B2 level. Let's study together so we can reach our goals! :D

Carolyn likes this.
  13. Nia1331

Nia1331 New Member Study Buddy

Hey everybody! I'm Nia and I'm currently studying natural sciences. I'm looking for a study buddy to help me stop procrastinating and get some kind of motivation, it goes both ways too. If I can, I'm happy to help.

Carolyn likes this.