Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Kodi

Study Buddy
Hi, everyone! My name is Kodi and I'm a high school senior in the, er, wonderful state of Mississippi, USA. I am currently trying to raise my ACT score, particularly in the realm of math and science. I'll share more once we get to know each other. Also, I'm 18, a female, and super well-versed in the English language. :)

Robert Hynes

Hi, I'm Robert Hynes. I'm interested in changing careers from Desktop Support and Security to web development. At the moment my goals are to help church ministries in order to gain more experience. I have lived in the Pacific Northwest of the US for the past year. I am being self taught for the moment, though I have an online resources that I'm using as well.

Ananya8

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey. I am Ananya. I am doing my BA (hons) in Japanese language and culture. I am hoping to find a study buddy on MoocLab, so we can keep each other motivated towards our goals. I plan on giving my JLPT N4 exam this year so i hope to ace that and get a good gpa in college.

Mo47

Heya! I am Mo, from Ireland. I am a digital marketer but trying to become a software engineer now. Looking for someone who would be interested to study in a field of computer science together :)

I speak English and Russian

Sage

Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Stephanie and I am studying Astrophysics. I am going to school for this because it interest me and because I want to make a career of research. I am hoping MoocLab can help me find a study buddy that can help me stay on task and I them. As well as talking about Physics and Math things and get to know each others journeys in the field.
Courses that I have taken: All Intro to Physics classes, Calculus series and below math classes.
Courses I am currently taking: Physics of Stars and Planets, Analytical Mechanics, Vector Calculus, and Ordinary Differential Equations.
Hoping to make some new academic and professional connections.

Cris Fay

Hi everyone!!

I am Cristian, from Spain (But currently living in Portugal)

I got my certification related to Electrical and electronics in 2007 and my second diploma back in 2012 related to Computer Sciences.

I am searching for a study partner who is interested in learning Google Analytics as I study better with others rather than doing it alone.

• Hi I'm Allison from Michigan, USA. I plan on studying mathematics up to calc. I need help with Physics and Chemistry. I need these skills for my career which will be in welding, fabricating, and/or cnc machining. I am interested in MoocLab to find study partners, for accountability.

D

Deleted member 13556

Hi everyone! I'm Kimberly "Kimmy". Studying can be really dull especially when you have to do it alone. I'm learning German and my goal is to reach B2 level. Let's study together so we can reach our goals! :D

Nia1331

Study Buddy
Hey everybody! I'm Nia and I'm currently studying natural sciences. I'm looking for a study buddy to help me stop procrastinating and get some kind of motivation, it goes both ways too. If I can, I'm happy to help.

Robertlars

Study Buddy
Hello,

I'm Bob and I'm currently a bit over half way through a MSCS program. I want to find a study buddy to meet up with via Zoom, etc. and to study up for the CCNA, Dockers, DevOps, Cybersecurity, virtualization, and Palo Alto Firewall and related topics with. I live in WA State about an hour south of Seattle. I prefer the afternoons to meet up (Pacific Daylight Time).

Cheers!

Bob

Rei Ortiz

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Rei and I'm looking for a person to study with via video call. I really don't mind what we each study. You do yours and I do mine. I'm currently studying Chemistry but it doesn't have to be the same. The idea is to keep each other accountable and make sure we're not getting distracted. At the moment I like to study with Korean study live streamers but I thought it would be cool to try something different. I usually start studying around 4 or 5pm all the way until 11pm. I try to set up 50min intervals for studying and then a break between each but I'm nowhere near being perfect at it. I also listen to rain sounds or something relaxing. I've always needed others to keep me focused even when I exercise, I do better in a group setting even though I am a big introvert. I would prefer someone who is also just looking for the same thing and preferably a girl since I am a girl too, but I'm not 100% set on it. Thanks

Tori

Hello! I am in an accelerated nursing program and would like a virtual study buddy. Mainly to keep each other focussed and on task. I do not intend on asking many questions or getting help on answering homework, just need someone for the motivation to keep me and you studying. If you do all-nighters.. sometimes I do them too!!

Tori

Hi everyone! I'm Joanna.I'm doing bachelor in nursing.I'm 19 and it's my first year doing this course.I need a study buddy to help me upgrade my knowledge and to make studying fun.
Hello!! I am in nursing school as well! Hit me up if you would like to connect!

Haydn

Study Buddy
Hey everyone! I'd love to be your study buddy!

I'm Haydn and I'm from Australia. I'm currently in my second year of Medicine about to move into my clinical years. I'm looking for someone/some people to keep me on track towards the end of the year via zoom for study sessions. I'm outgoing and hard-working and I'd love to get to know a bit about you in short study breaks.

I'm studying medicine from home and need to be productive, so I'd like to have a quick chat here and there and then get to work. Happy to study with anyone - no matter the field! :)

Look forward to connecting. I personally like to use zoom.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Haydn :)

• I'm Shareen Hayudini
  • Masters in Public Administration, my Specialization is in Voluntary Sector
  • I need someone to study and discuss our lessons with, especially this time of pandemic

Muhammad Shoaib

Study Buddy
Hello!
I'm Muhammad Shoaib from Pakistan.
I'm here to share my ideas about study. I'm doing BS mathematics. I have a great interest in mathematics. I also have interest in physics. I can help any one.
Thanks