MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. They provide deep learning in a specific career field and are recognized by employers for their real job relevance. Students may apply to the university offering credit for the MicroMasters certificate and, if accepted, can pursue an accelerated and less expensive Master’s Degree.
How does it work?
- Select a MicroMaster Program on the edX Platform
- Complete each course at your own pace
- Earn a credential by proving you've gained the critical knowledge and in-demand skills
- MicroMasters programs are validated by top tier companies to ensure a competitive advantage for career success
- Apply to the university that accepts your MicroMasters certificate for credit and, if accepted, the certificate will accelerate your degree
Eearning a MicroMasters certificate does not guarantee admission to a full Master's program. If you apply and are accepted into the on-campus or online program that is associated with your MicroMasters program, the MicroMasters credential will count toward the...
Moocs for Credit MicroMasters with edX
A series of credit-eligible courses recognized by industry