Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Vicki

Study Buddy
Hi Everyone,

I'm curently looking for a study buddy - we don't have to talk too much either, just nice to have company while studying alone in my apartment :) I'm currently studying Business (4th year) and and my time zone is Eastern Daylight Time (EST) and looking to study with a 50-10 interval! Let me know if you're interested in connecting.

Maknae2019

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I am Nay, 22 years old, currently taking up BS Geography. Aside from geography, I am so interested in a lot of other things. I l love learning and broadening my knowledge. It keeps me going and it is one of the main reasons why I always feel so inspired and alive. I hope to meet others who share the same sentiments as well. Happy studying everyone!

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hello Hello! I'm Romika, from New York, USA. I am a senior at a university here in New York, pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I'm planning to specialize in Artificial Intelligence and I'm completely new to it! Hit me up if you're confident with AI-related things, also to have an accountability partner would be amazing! I'd want to keep track of my progress and just have someone I could check in with, regarding my work.

Hi Romika,
That's really interesting and I am in business field. But I am a passionate of Data Science and want to become a Data Scientist. So l started entrenching in this field by completing the IBM Professional Data Science Specialization. I've just started working on the Machine Learning course. Thus, I think that we can flock together since we might be having some subjects in common. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hi Everyone,

I'm curently looking for a study buddy - we don't have to talk too much either, just nice to have company while studying alone in my apartment :) I'm currently studying Business (4th year) and and my time zone is Eastern Daylight Time (EST) and looking to study with a 50-10 interval! Let me know if you're interested in connecting.
Hi Vicki,
That's really fantastic to joining this smart community and I am in business field. I am also a passionate of Data Science and want to become a Data Scientist. So l started entrenching in this field by completing the IBM Professional Data Science Specialization. Your field of study perfectly matches, so, I think we can flock together since I've already been in the business field for years. Many thanks.

patty☆

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Patty, high school junior from Russia, looking for opportunities to study, and hopefully, move abroad to work in eco engineering field. I am very fond of doing research on any topic, but my favorites are physics, math and chemistry; i've recently taken up programming too. In my current life situation, there isn't much support for my studies, and, hopefully, i can get some advice on this wonderful platform :)

Francine

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm currently taking Chemistry, Algebra, English, & Sociology. I'm working towards a nursing degree. I've been having a hard time just being inside the house and keeping myself on track, I think a study buddy would motivate me and help me better with time management.

Lokesh

Lokesh is working with igmGuru as a content writer. I love to write on technology and share my thoughts on technical blogs and technical publication websites.

About igmGuru

igmGuru offers certification online training courses for professionals and students. Get certified with high in-demand job oriented professional courses. Enroll Now
We offers Online Training on more than 1000+ course and some are listed below.

1. Sitecore Certification Training Course
2. AWS Training and Certification Course
3. Microsoft AZ-300 Azure Solutions Architect Training & Certification Course
4. DevOps Certification Online Training Course
5. Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
6. Splunk Certification Training for Developer & Admin
7. Apache Kafka,Spark Scala and Storm Training
8. Apttus CPQ Certification Training Course
9. Salesforce Developer Certification Training
10. Salesforce CPQ Certification Training Course
11. Golang Certification Online Training
12. React Native Training
13. Ruby on Rails Programming Certification Online Training
14. Applied Data Science with Python Certification Training Course
15. Learn Data Science with R Programming
16. Power BI Certification Online Training Course
17. Best Machine Learning Course and So Many ...

website : Online Professional Certification Training Courses- IgmGuru

liv

Hey everyone!!

I'm Livia, 21 living in The Nederlands.
I'm studying accountancy and there are a lot of projects and exams coming up.
I'm really in need of some company so we can keep each other motivated, preferabel via video chat! You can study any subject. As long as we both make good progress, I'm happy.
I would like to study around 5 to 8 hours a day and maybe have a chat on our break.
Currently wasting a lot of time on my phone but I don't have the luxury to do that anymore.

Hoop to find a nice study buddy!!

Last edited:

Than

Hi
I'm Thanasis and I'm trying to finish my PhD this period. I work with electrical power systems and electrical trains. Unfortunately this period (or maybe all periods :) ) is hard to concentrate so I'm here to find some intense study motivation .
Good luck to all
Cheers

Rolex

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi. Am Rolex Achola from Kenya, a first year student at the University of Nairobi taking Bachelor of Commerce.I am interested in getting a study partner whom will work togather to actualize our dreams.I am interested in female partners because they just inspire me in a very special way. I feel humbled to be part of this wonderful community.Look to a positive interaction.Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JannM

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I’m Janica and I’m a fresh graduate of Doctor of dental medicine in Philippines . I’m planning to challenge NBDE here in Canada and looking forward to learn more about medicine/dental stuff.

Nãffy

Study Buddy
H
Hi George! Welcome to the MoocLab Community. My name is Pamphile GANSOU and I am a Community Tutor Expert here at MoocLab. You've done great in searching a group that will really help you for your studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science and much more. So, you might find the Study Buddy Group of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community!

llo MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, Am Albert. Learning Financial management and Restaurant Startup..Mooclab been a haven to me and now I don't mind having a stdy Buddy doing or having done Culinary arts as that's my major..
Thankyou

D

Deleted member 15084

Hi all,
My name is Bella and I'm an adult learner, trying to learn languages. I'm stuck on the intermediate plateau and am now looking for a study buddy to keep motivated and learn from each other's study techniques. I'm a serious student and am looking for somebody who is interested in focussed study, followed by a cup of tea and a chat.