Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Shirley

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am a high school student. Looking for a study buddy. I think it can be cool to meet new people and study together!

nataliez

Study Buddy
Hi everybody! I’m Natalie from Switzerland, a student of pharmacy.
I’m starting my exams soon and since studying alone hasn’t been really productive lately, here I hope to find someone to study with so that together we can motivate each other and finally get some work done!

Prasannanjaneyulu

Study Buddy
Hi
I am Anji. I am a professional software test automation engineer. I would like to learn more about web technologies and developing applications around it ( I have few Ideas to help people and I want to create a web application for these Ideas ). I am happy to join with anyone who has interest in learning web technologies or who has an experience in web technologies and wants to be a study buddy. We can collaborate , learn and bring the Ideas to live.