1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted in 'Introduce Yourself (NEW FORUM)' started by Carolyn, Feb 5, 2020.

1. KAPPAS

KAPPAS New Member

Hi!I am Spyridon Kappas from Agrinio,Greece.I am Secondary Education Teacher (Agrinio)and Former Principal of Institute of Vocational Training of Agrinio.I am Med, Phd Candidate at University of Patras and i am interested about MOOCs as a professional development for Secondary Education teachers.

2. Pamphile GANSOU

Pamphile GANSOU Member Community Tutor Study Buddy Expert

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi KAPPAS! Welcome to the MoocLab Community. You've done great in searching a group that will really help you for your studies and your career goals. So, you might find the Study Groups of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community!

MoocLab likes this.
  3. parisa

parisa New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Medicine
    Hi.im parisa.im a med student in iran and its my last year. I would like to look for a study partner. I try to study more in internal medicine and i thought it could be a great help if i could share and discuss.

Pamphile GANSOU and MoocLab like this.
  4. Pamphile GANSOU

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi Parisa! Welcome to to the MoocLab community. You've just stepped in the community where learners build their skills regarding their life perspective and career goals from any kind of resource you might need. So, you might find the Study Groups of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community!

MoocLab likes this.
  5. Dacia Cyrus

Dacia Cyrus New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Law
    My name is Dacia. I am a second year law student in the United States. I looking a study buddy for some accountability in order to stay on top of my readings. Glad to be here!

MoocLab likes this.
  6. Pamphile GANSOU

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi Dacia! Welcome to to the MoocLab community. You've just stepped in the community where learners build their skills regarding their life perspective and career goals from any kind of resource you might need. So, you might find the Study Groups of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community

MoocLab likes this.
  7. navidgol

navidgol New Member

hello everyone
    my name is Navid from Iran I am fourth-year medical student
    I join this site because I want to collaborate in medical studying group with other medical students
    thank you

MoocLab and Pamphile GANSOU like this.
  8. Pamphile GANSOU

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi Navid. Welcome to the MoocLab community. You may be interested in joining the Medicine Study Group to meet other members studying medicine and nursing. Thank you for joining this smart community!

MoocLab likes this.
  9. navidgol

navidgol New Member

my pleasure

10. Steve Foerster

Steve Foerster Member

I'm Steve Foerster, and while I actually signed up at MoocLab in 2015, I've been a bit busy with other pursuits. Also, I'm on the other side of things here, in that I'm not taking MOOCs -- at least for the moment!. Instead, I'm here because my institution is fashioning our courses to be freely available MOOCs. Good luck to all!

MoocLab likes this.
  11. Teia G

Teia G New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Engineering
    Hi! I'm Teia. I am currently a doctoral candidate focused on Engineering Management. I too perform better studying in a group setting than alone which is why I've joined Mooclab. Glad to be here!

MoocLab and Pamphile GANSOU like this.
  12. moonlight2191

moonlight2191 New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Medicine
    Hi my name is Laura. I am in second year of medical school. I was looking for a study buddy to help me be accountable . Also makes studying more interesting.

Pamphile GANSOU and MoocLab like this.
  13. SarahA

SarahA New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Language
    Hiii, I'm Sarah, 21 years old and I'm a student at uni. I have problems with studying alone (big problem now in corona times) studying with other people gives me motivation :)

14. Pamphile GANSOU

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi Laura. Welcome to the MoocLab community. You may be interested in joining the Medicine Study Group to meet other members studying medicine and nursing. Thank you for joining this smart community!

15. Pamphile GANSOU

I'm studying:
    Business & Management
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to to the MoocLab community. You've just stepped in the community where learners build their skills regarding their life perspective and career goals from any kind of resource you might need. So, you might find the Study Groups of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community

16. emily.caving

emily.caving New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Social Sciences
    Hello!!! I am currently pursuing my master's in psychology, but would really love to study with anyone who is willing to work in silence with me! Although, ideally my study buddy, or study group, would be willing to occasionally bounce ideas off one another for our subject area. You don't need to have the same subject as me, just be willing to listen to my ideas and share your ideas every once in a while! I would be open to trying different video conference options, such as zoom, google duo, facetime, etc. Let me know what works best for you!

MoocLab likes this.
  17. Jessica Ricketts

Jessica Ricketts New Member Study Buddy

I'm studying:
    Education & Teacher Training
    Hi! I'm Jessica, and I'm currently getting my degree in Liberal Studies at California State University, Monterey Bay. Trying to stay motivated during the coronavirus pandemic, and a virtual study buddy would really help. Right now, I'm studying Linguistics, Social and Political Foundations of Education, Teaching with Technology, and Arts for the School.

MoocLab likes this.
  18. Lena

Lena New Member

Hey, It's Lena, I'm studying Mathematics and Computer Science and I'm a good friend too! I'm so excited about making a studybody and looking forward to making new friends:)
    Good luck eveyone!

MoocLab likes this.
  19. DH13

DH13 New Member Study Buddy

Hello Mooclab! I prefer to go by DH13 and I'm a high school senior. I'm looking for study buddies who want to do work together just so we can motivate each other, doesn't matter the subject area.

MoocLab likes this.
  20. sindhu

sindhu New Member

I'm Sindhu. Doing a Psychology Degree. I hate studying but I need a university degree otherwise my parents will kick me out of the house. So yeah. Hit me Up if you wanna study together.

MoocLab likes this.