Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Pwn

Hey guys, this is Pawan and looking for someone who's also interested in studying and this is just a short intro

Iamalive

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I am Oke Mutiu Olatunji , student of University of ibadan , studying computer science , I wish I can connect with study buddy here in Nigeria and ibadan vicinity .

marinamustica

Hi everyone! My name is Marina and I’m 18, currently studying for my University Entrance Exam (PAU) in Spain (so I mainly speak in Spanish, even though I can also speak a little bit of English and Italian). With the current situation I feel like I’ve lost my motivation and I think this could help a lot.
Thanks! :)

PabloO

Hello from Seattle. My name is Pablo and I am entering into a Masters in Teaching (special education) program. I was accepted on Friday, Yay! I have three upcoming tests to take, the NES 102 subtest, the NES 103 subtest and the West-B. I have all three tests within one month of each other with the first (NES 102) scheduled for May 6. I am looking to find someone to study with and share resources. These tests are k-12 basic skills and knowledge. I get test anxiety no matter the test and it is this first hurdle I am attempting to overcome by being proactive and looking for ways to use my time wisely and smartly. Even if someone can just direct me to study guides/ materials that worked for them or any thing of that sort... I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Prarthana

Hi Everyone!
I'm an art student currently studying a Diploma in Art and Design. I'm from Devon, England and am hoping to get into either architecture or Illustration this year.

I'm passionate about education and I really want to get a degree.

I hope I meet other people who have my passions here!
Hey, I'm currently preparing to get into designing schools! Hope you can help me a but :)

Prarthana

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey! I'm Prarthana. I'm currently studying in 11th grade (16 y/o) and preparing to get into design schools. I'm planning to study animation & film design. I'm learning french language aswell.

Stella M

Hello, I am Stella, I am in highschool and I am interested in studying engineering at the university. I speak greek, english, french, some spanish and i want to learn italian. Currently, I am preparing for the exams in order to enter uni.

Viola

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone! My name is Viola i’m 21 years old and I’m from Italy. I’ve been studying Korean since last year, my goal is to study in a Korean university next year, so I’m here on Mooclab to find people with similar interests that are studying korean, it’s not necessary but it would be better since we could help each other with things we struggle to understand, but I’m also looking for people just to study in silence so that we don’t get distracted :) so if you’re also looking for the same things, we could be study buddys! Just message me!
Viola

Last edited:

Tan_Ban

Who are you? - Well I am Tanisha Banerjee from India
What are you learning? - currently I am studying Arts/ Humanities. Also have a wish to give the GRE exam (I know it's after I clear my 12th grade)
How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally? - Just hope to use them creatively for both personal and professional uses you know?
How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals? - help me focus.
What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? - Humanities and German. I am planning to pursue Mass Media!

jelin_luv

hii everyone!!
i am Celin from Indonesia. i want to improve my English skills and learn some new language here.
feel free to share experience,jokes and keep motivated each other.
Nobody Is You and That's Your Power

D

Deleted member 18973

Hi I am Ellie, I happen to come across this website and would like to look for a study buddy for python learning. Good to joining the group :)
I also need a study partner. If you are willing, we can make an everyday to-do list and study and at the end of the day, we'll discuss whatever we have studied and if we have completed our decided goals for the day. If you are willing, respond :).
I am learning C

bmrntws

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, im looking for someone to study with. im almost 16 and you can call me bea. we can study everything without any labels, i would like to compare with someone around my age but there are no strict boundaries. English is not my first language but i can understand it quite well, i guess ahah. have a great day!

D

Deleted member 27194

hey i am himanshi ,i am fom India (UST+6, most prefferable partner with UST+8,7,9) ,i am preparing for jee mains and have physics chemisty and maths as my subjects ,i need to invest ten to twelve hours everyday so would prefer someone serious . i like to study aesthetically
Hey I m from India and preparing for Jee. would like to join

Hannah00stress

Hello everybody, my name is aaron and i am a year four undergrad doing Traditional chinese medicine(sinagpore). i would like to have meet a friendly study buddy and thats all :) have a good one !
hi aaron let's have a good one, i usually study at night if ur up for it let's go

D

Deleted member 27194

I'm Ayushi. I'm preparing for my final exams, maths, physics and chemistry are the subjects that I'm focusing upon. I'm from India.

I'm Ayushi. I'm preparing for my final exams, maths, physics and chemistry are the subjects that I'm focusing upon. I'm from India.
So you must be preparing for jee. Even i m preparing for jee so feel free to text me we can study together