Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

zaydee

Study Buddy
Hello... My name is Zaynab and I'm a second-year medical student. I constantly have issues with motivation and procrastination trying to study and I think if I don't get my shit together, I'm going to fail out of school. I study better when I have someone very focused around me so I hope to find a study buddy or group.

_CB_

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I am Chitra Bhanu from India. I am currently in College second year in Electrical and Electronics engineering . I joined here so I could study in group and motivate myself.And I am looking for a study buddy, who can help me.

Sophie5000

hi am alice and i would like to have a study bud...
i am an ib student and can't seem to focus and concentrate any time HMU pleasseeeee
i really need a study bud...i dont care any subject you like to study as long as i am not studying alone please
Hey! My school doesn’t offer IB but I take like a million classes and I have like a 5 second attention span so I feel you. I don’t super know how this website works but Ide love to be study buddies!

MercurvYY

I am a student who is dying = I'm stuDYING
Study Buddy
Hi! I am Tron and I am from the Philippines! I am studying university right now, and I am a Psychology major. I want to use my skills either as a head start into Medicine/Law or as a foundation for film and theater. Mooclab really helps me through the fact that I study better when i am with other people and because of this pandemic i seem to be losing a lot of motivation which makes me procrastinate, Mooclab allows me to connect with other people who are willing to work together. Aside from finishing my degree, I would also like to include some art in my learnings.

Maina

Group Manager
Hi,am a highschool student age 16 looking foward to study with y'all doesn't matter with who. Hope this works out for me and also you.

waterislife

My name is Isha. I'm preparing for a medical entrance exam and really need a study buddy. Turns out studying alone sucks. I'm not a chatty person. If you want someone to study with you in silence, I'm your gal.

abi.w205

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
HI, Im Abi. Im a freshman in high school. Im learning Algebra 1 and Spanish 1. I want to use spanish to be able to work in high poverty counties and help kids learn most information they need to know.

Ryantransboy

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Em hey people I'm currently still in high school but I hope to get into collage this year for child care development but we will see im currently studying math na 4,German nat 4,English nat 4/5,art nat 4,media nat 5 and I'm also in college studying childcare em im looking for a friend that lives in the UK (time zones) amd around about the same age as me (im 15 and nearly 16) that studying the same or aleast kinda of the same things also a person who don't care that im trans

someoneplzendme

Group Manager
Hey there everyone, I am currently a high school student who is somehow passing. I came here to get advice, mainly on dumb English essays, but also on my art projects. Hope I can get along!

Monachr

hey i’m Mona
I’m 18 and i have a uni entrance exam next year so I should study a few hours a day

looking for someone who forces me to study ( a girl pls )
That would be great ^-^

Adelaide

Heey I'm Adelaide.... I'm 16 a highschooler.I need to study to improve my grades
Looking for someone we can study with (preferably a girl) and hopefully make friends

D

Deleted member 25552

Hello! I am ash and I am interested in medical science and looking for some study groups to help me focus more in my studies and I am really looking forward to becoming a much more focused and concentrated student.

nikita372

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hi
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own sa

D

Deleted member 25812

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

I'm Ayushi. I'm preparing for my final exams, maths, physics and chemistry are the subjects that I'm focusing upon. I'm from India.