Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Wendtwhere

Greetings! Trying to finish my dissertation and find that studying with others provides inspiration! :) I am a Family Nurse Practitioner and my PhD is in Psychology.

Yuval N

Hey all, it's nice to meet you !
My name is Yuval, I am 25 y/o from Israel, currently studying psychology at Uni.
beside studying I love sports, reading, and all the basics :)
trying everyday to improve myself and one skill I am a bit lacking is social interaction, so working on that !

Feel free to message me about anything and I would love to talk to you back !

martazz

Study Buddy
hi! i am a 18yo girl looking for someone around my age to study with. at first i may seem shy, but how time goes, you will see i won't be able to shut up myself. not big fan of "subjects with numbers", but study what you want or need. if someone is interested, feel free to contact me. have a nice day ya all! :)

syifarz

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm a master's student currently studying accounting and finance. You can call me Syifa/Kia, whichever is easier for you to pronounce. I'm also currently studying Japanese (still in N5 level/beginner). I'm trying to find some study buddies to help me focus and motivated. You can study any subject and we can chat too if you want! I love listening to people talk about things they're passionate about so hit me up anytime :)

ahamadi9887

Hi every one , I'm ahamadi , I do my best to learn 2 specializations about designing and modeling power electronics from coursera.org
that's why studying full time and every day
let me know if you could cooperate with me as one of study friends
I have posted my request on mooclab in here
I hope found some passionate study friend for this amazing journey in realm of power electronic engineering;)

sveti_mari

Need someone to develop my English speaking with
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi I'm Mariam, currently in high school. My first language is not English so I'm looking for some friends to develop my English speaking skills and basically just to talk to them. If you too, are looking for a friend, I'd love to hear from you!

HeisenBerg

Study Buddy
Hello there, Am Mohammed
Am a third year medical student at al-Kindy college of medicine, currently preparing for USMLE step 1, my exam's a couple of months away, looking for someone who I can relay on to for motivation and studying together. Am a bit shy myself, so you're welcome if you're introvert.

littletigerr6

Hi everyone. I'm just here to study with other people because I am struggling a bit. I also have hopes on learning some interesting topics.

libin

Hi my name is Libin. I am a data science student who is looking for someone to study with. Just to keep each other motivated and positive at this time. Thanks!

Sushiii

Hey im 17 and im looking for a study buddy that van stick with for like 3 hours you can study whatever you want just dm me and Well figure out things

RenA

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi Everyone,
My name is Renee, I am a 2nd year medical student getting ready to take Step1. I hope to meet other students in my field of study with whom I can study with just to keep me motivated and accountable.

preszer0

Hi,

My name is Angelo, currently, a 4th year Education student taking up English as my major.
It's quite difficult to study purely online and alone so I would like to try study buddy and see if it helps.

Saundarya

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Riya from India. I am preparing for my medical entrance.
It's my first time over here and it's quite good.

Hello, my name is Jacqueline, and I'm new here. Currently taking BSc(Hons) in Software Engineering. I also have learned some international languages like French and Japanese. I really want to learn Korean (I wish to continue my study in Korea). I need some study buddies that have the same interests as me especially in programming, sometimes I can't focus during my study due to lack of motivation and other things. So if anyone wanna join me, let me know. Let's study and help each other out.

Petelguese

Master Procrastinator
Study Buddy
Hi i'm Petelgeuse, i'm a pharmacy student and I joined up here cause I keep procrastinating with my deadlines so I hope that I would feel more pressured while working with a stranger.

Simay

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I am Simay, 18. I am looking for anyone to study with me.