Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 25852

Hello everyone. I am Samaneh, a girl who is interested in medicine. To achieve my interest, I have to study very hard :)
I would be happy if a medical student interested in the course would accompany me on this path.
Hey there. I'm Addy. Currently preparing for neet21. I wanted an online study partner so that I can concentrate more with him/her. I hope we can help eacg other out.

Bookworm15

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I am Esmeralda Hernandez and my current major is social work. I want to be able to work on my homework and maybe even make a few buddies along the way.

Yhudi Geoffrey

Yhudi
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Udeme Geoffrey from Nigeria,due for admission into college this year to study forensic psychology. I feel that studying in a group brings a great sense of understanding,helps you task yourself more and you get to meet nice people

laman

Study Buddy
Hello!
My name is Laman. I am a recent graduate of law school. I am planning to write an article, therefore I decided to join this community.

palina_lit

I am Palina. I am a student and studying everything related to Computer Science. I am here to become more productive. I do not like studying by myself so it feels good to have other study buddies.

Elissa

Study Buddy
Hi! I am Elissa, and I'm pretty new in this so I really hope it works :)
I'm studying Industrial Engineering and this is my first year. I am also learning french and I take dance classes in my free time.
I enjoy studying with friends, drinking lots of coffee and of course keeping the vibe nice so we all can be motivated. I speak english and spanish so if someone is looking for a buddy to practice with it would be amazing.

riri

Study Buddy
Hi! I am riri! I am 3rd yr Medtech student. I have joined this platform so I can study with lots of people because sometimes I study well when im with other peolple.

dheemantsurendra

Hello, my name is Dheemant. I'm currently studying for CFA L1 NOV 2021. I'd love to connect with people from the finance sector to get some insight into industry demands and expectations.

I'm using the Schweser material along with courses from udemy.

Teagan King

Hey. I'm Teagan from Manchester, England. I am currently doing animal management level 3 and I am in my first year of college. I have autism so it is really hard for me to focus. A friend suggested I check this out. I love all animals, and I also love mathematics (I am struggling a lot with course work and exams at the moment and it is quite stressful). I also hope I can make new friends on here too.

daisymarguerite

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm daisy, a first-year law student in Australia.
I'm taking contracts, foundation, interpersonal skills and academic writing courses this trimester.
I'm looking for study buddies because I'm finding it so difficult to concentrate on my study or to motivate myself like I used to do back in high school.
Thank you thank you~

D

Deleted member 26199

Hii everyone....I'm Lisa
hope to find a partner with whom I can study and work hard
I don't mind if we are from different majors.....we'll have each others company and motivation to study
let's achieve our goals together:)

UrshulaSZ

Hello, I’m Urshula. It’s nice to meet you all! I’m currently in Poland trying to learn Polish, heh. I aim to become a civil engineer in the future and I joined this community in hopes of finding a study buddy.

I look forward to meeting new people and accomplishing our study goals together.

Cheers!

Suzie_kay

Hello I am Suzie. I am from India and I am preparing for PhD. I have joined this platform to study and be motivated with like minded students.

lucoms

Hi everyone I'm Lu! I'm currently taking law and due to the pandemic we're stuck at home so it's really difficult to be as focused as my course. requires all the time! that's why I signed up for this idea! hope everything goes well :)

annso

hey g'day!
my name is ann-sophie (nickname: annso). i'm 17 years old and i'm from bavaria, germany. currently i'm in grade 11 and hopefully i will graduate next year succesfully and then start studying at an university. since i have a bad habit of procrastination i thought it would be a good idea to search for zoom meetings where i can study with other ppl from all around the world and get motivated to do my stuff hahaha

shawnbernard

Study Buddy
I just registered lit a min ago so this surprised me a lot to find a lot of people needing a study buddy here too !

I'm preparing for my medical exams.
I need to put in a lot of hours of work as I'm really wanting to love being in the hospitals and know my theory well by the time I'm in the hospitals.

I hope you'll consider my req to study.
Here's what I really need> Just to know that someone is on the other side studying as well. I live with my family and It's tough not having my batchmates around in the library to study with as much due to covid. It does heaps and bounds to my focus span and motivation when I know I'm having similar company and we're both studying.
I don't require conversations while being on the study session and I only require the study sessions. In other words, I concentrate fully on my work.
But I'm open to entertain conversations before starting, it's just I'm quite busy and I'd get anxious to talk while doing my work hahah.
Plus I'm open to making friends or sharing socials like IG if it comes to it.

Looking forward okay !