Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Alixs1793

Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
  • Who are you? A law student named Alex!
  • What are you learning? Studying law
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally? To be a lawyer
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals? Study rooms during finals
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? Law subjects

D

Deleted member 27194

Hi my name is Nasia and I'm from Greece. I'm 19 and I'm studying Social Theology. I want a study buddy cus I suck studying alone. If u want to be my study buddy text me and I'll answer as soon as I can. Anyone is welcome!
Yup Buddy

D

Deleted member 28298

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey, I go by the name R. I am currently enrolled in an undergraduate course in Economics with a minor in commerce. I want someone to hold me a tiny bit accountable to complete my course since my exams start next month,tentatively. Online college is a little overwhelming since I always feel like I am at a loss of motivation. I'll be happy to have a study buddy from any course who could just sit quietly and do their own work, while I do mine :)

Saj___

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey, I am Sajda, currently in high school. My finals are near so was looking for some inspirational buddy to help me with studies ✌️

shirley11

hi ! my name is shirley. i'm 22 years old.
i'm currently learning german and it's so hard for me. i'd love to find study buddies that have similar interest with me so we can motivate each other :) thanks

Tree

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey i am a professional looking to complete certification for accounting - you can study whatever just need a disciplined partner to stay extensively daily

allpleiadians

An ENFP
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi! I'm Oca from Indonesia. Actually I'm a freshman, currently 2nd semester at University. Majoring in English Education which is also related in Education and behavioral learning approach. Perhaps I'll use my new skills in case to motivate and help in case of some subjects. I think perhaps Mooclab kind of help me, to be more productive in the same frequency with other people and perhaps it give me new relations and new perspectives ^^
Maybe I'm planning to learn other languages, and also Psychology here.

Nice to meet you peeps! ^^

Last edited:

Mickey

Hi! I'm a 3rd year medical student , looking for a study buddy/group to revise for a couple of hours a day with in topics mainly internal medicine, surgery, pharmacology and anything else! I'm super committed, and very focused. Lemme know if anyone is interested :)
heyy there .....are u still up for the medschool discussions?
i am too loking for the similar subjects which you have mentioned here.

hroon

Hey, my name's Haroon. I speak French (first language) and English. I'm living in Canada and I'm looking forward to Computer Science/Engineering. I'm interested in physics, math, medicine and business (and sports of course ;) ). I'm open to learn or discuss anything concerning those subjects at any given time.
Mooclab would help me to concentrate more and see more people (in replacement to Libraries) as Covid isn't really helping with moral and dedication.
We'll see where this goes :)

cfleofrancis

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi I am from India and a MBBS Graduate preparing for NEET PG 2021 .I am looking for a Study Buddy.

Zeynep

Hi, I am Zeynep. I am an highschool student(15) and I study to get IB Diploma. I would also like to improve my language. We can study together.

hantam97

Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone! I'm just a grad student looking for a place to study with some peers from my cohort. I'm not sure what this website is like (or what the study rooms are formatted like), so I don't know if I'll be around for long. But hopefully it'll work out and I'll keep using it! :)

Jenny!!!

Study Buddy
Hey everyone, I'm Jenny (she/her) and I'm on my second semester of Biology at the ETH Zürich and will be repeating the year because I've been having the hardest time with actually studying and attending classes when everything is online... I noticed I can actually study once I started, but without anyone to hold me accountable I don't, which is why I'm here. :)

We have courses in Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Math and Physics (and then also statistics in the second semester).

Looking forward to meeting you people :)

Introvert soul

Shruti
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hii everyone!! I am shruti and i am currently a second year medicine student. I would like to connect to new people who can help and motivate me in studies....have a great day ahead!!

D

Deleted member 18973

Hey, my name's Haroon. I speak French (first language) and English. I'm living in Canada and I'm looking forward to Computer Science/Engineering. I'm interested in physics, math, medicine and business (and sports of course ;) ). I'm open to learn or discuss anything concerning those subjects at any given time.
Mooclab would help me to concentrate more and see more people (in replacement to Libraries) as Covid isn't really helping with moral and dedication.
We'll see where this goes :)
hroon
Would you like to study computer science with me?

D

Deleted member 29061

Hey there,

I'm Kawser Ahamed Fokir from Bangladesh.

I'm a 12th class college student & currently studying Intermediate Science.

I am interested in learning together with people majorly related to biology(Cancer). Actually I am very passionate at learning about cancer & I want to become a researcher on this field.

I'd like to hear from you -

Thanks !!

Last edited by a moderator: