Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 29047

Anyone would like to study Computer Science with me?

emily247

Hi I'm emily, and I'm a high school junior trying to study for the ap exams and etc. I joined to get a study buddy or a group to keep myseld motivated

milaelettra

Hi everyone! My name's Mila and I'm a Psychologist, currently studying a Master in Neuropsychology :)
Also started self studying Japanese, and I'd love to have a study buddy to practice with!

Susankkkkk

Study Buddy
Hii
I am Susan . 2 nd year mbbs student.
I want someone to study with,discuss difficulties and plan a timetable together to not lag behind.
Ping me if anyone interested..

DrModo

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey i am a 2nd year Medicine& Surgery student already have Bachelor's in Pharmacy i am up to 6-8 hours of study daily.

D

Deleted member 28889

Heey I'm Adelaide.... I'm 16 a highschooler.I need to study to improve my grades
Looking for someone we can study with (preferably a girl) and hopefully make friends
Hey i'm a high schooler too. I would like to join u . what's ur utc time zone?

D

Deleted member 28889

Hi, my name is fiena. I’m from Malaysia. I'm still a student at my high school. Nice to know you and I hope we can support together to study hard ☺️
Hey i'm a high schooler too. Wanna study with me?

doctosy

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone, My name is Princess. I'm in my first year studying medicine. I have joined this platform so I can find study group to enable me to study effectively. I believe two heads are better than one.

vaishpati

Study Buddy
Hello!
I am a Master's student and have to complete writing my thesis this month. As writing takes a lot of patience, I have found it easier when I have someone studying with me. It would really help me if we could study together!

nins

Study Buddy
Hi, you can call me Nins. I'm from Philippines and a 2nd year psychology student in a State College. If anyone is interested to have a study buddy with the same interests and likes, feel free to contact me because I believe all of us are struggling and we need to help each other in times like this. Let's be friends!

asmcpherson

Hi All,
my name is Alan, and I'm based in the UK, mid 40s, married and gay. I'm currently undertaking an online PGCHE, and have plans for a PhD towards the end of this year. I also, in gaps in my day job, undertake research that is aligned to my work. This space I hope to use as a way of engaging with others to study with, so that my times of writing are not alone. That's the hardest thing. I miss being able to sit in a library space and write. I might not be saying much, but having others around me focussed on learning helped to motivate me. I'm hoping this space I can find similar souls to share this journey with.

Looking forward to connecting with other adult learners. Many thanks, Alan.

Shubhamkar

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey Everyone! I have an Architecture degree and after working for about 3 years on the field, I am currently pursuing Masters in Construction Management at CEPT University. I have just finished my 1st year and have a 2 month long vacation which I had ideally planned to do an internship in. However, due to the market scenario right now no such positions are available hence I want to make the best use of my time and gain some skills to make myself employable for my placement season which is starting from December 2021. I plan to learn BIM software like Revit, Navisworks, Bentley, Synchro etc. and also project planning via Primavera. Due to the nature of my situation, I haven't yet found a study group or study buddy whose interests align with mine. Please DM me if you want to learn these softwares with me. Thanks in advance.

Anurag Dixit

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello everyone I'm Anurag Dixit from U.P., India. I'm a student of 12th standard preparing for JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) for Engineering. I want someone then we can study together and clear this examination. peace.

D

Deleted member 28889

hello! My name is iris and i am learning for my high school classes. studying with other people motivates me and i might be able to help some people. i want to study psychology
Hi i'm also a high schooler. So do u want to study with me?