Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

TracySuarez

HI everyone! I'm Tracy and i'm looking for a study buddy
i'm studying Medical Laboratory Science but i don't mind if you're studying a different subject.
i'm very flexible when it comes to time and i'm using pomodoro technique 50/10.

Yaash

Hi everyone, I am Divya Sunil Raj from Kerala. I am doing as a secondary teacher especially in Mathematics.I am interested to teach my knowledge to you.I completed M.Sc. Maths and MCA.I am sure MOOC can help me to reach my knowledge to upcoming generation

melissalou

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! I'm a senior Russian Language major in Texas, and I NEED some study buddy accountability. Trying to finish up my education, audio production, and Russian classes by May. 18

Stanislav

Group Manager
Hi community,
I am a software engineer and applied mathematician, now trying to deepen in machine learning. I have just started a group in the hope to enable exchange of ideas among participants of a particular Coursera course.

Now waiting for approval to be able to invite my classmates...

Last edited:

Leoniee

Group Manager
Hi, I'm Leonie
I am a student and I am looking for a body double to help me concentrate while I study or do homework

oblivskep

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi all, I'm Leonel from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Looking forward to keep my journey as an adult, life-long, self-regulated learner with the aid of great resources online.

andrea_eelst

Economics and Finance student
Study Buddy
Hi everyone.
I'm a 27 yo man from Italy.
I'm from Rome and i'm currently living in Milan.
I have a part time job and i'm also a part time student.
I came back to studying after a long time and now i'm on my second year. I joined this site because i feel i can't find anyone to study with at college due to age gap.
I'd like to share study sessions and experiences with people who have a similar background. I'm a curious person and very determined but still always willing to tell a joke during a break

krzhovskaa

Hii ,I'm Angela
I'm a pharmacy student and in my opinion studying with a buddy is less depressing and more productive which is why I'm here ;)

D

Deleted member 30077

hey i am guruvansh ... its lockdown again so i want to continue my studies again with new friends ,,, i like sustainable entrepreneurship wbu?

D

Deleted member 30290

Hi! I'm Sam and I am a senior in high school. I have taken 4 years of Spanish,1 year of sign language, and am trying to become fluent in these. I have joined this platform to study with those who are trying to do the same, and to help those who are just starting out in Spanish. I am mostly working these days, and kind of a nocturnal personal when it comes to studying EST zone. But I hope to meet like-minded people :)

Idearikas

Study Buddy
Hey there. I've been in this site for a while actually but never thought of writing a post here. Here I am doing it! Mohamed is my name. I am 22 and I am, still, looking for someone to study with.

Olrr

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I'm a Software Developer from the Dominican Republic. My current focus is in learning more about computer fundamentals. I working to understand how they work from first principles because I think it will help me get a clearer picture of what is possible to do with them. I really want to be able to create truly new things. It's been hard to find people around me with a similar drive to learn so I thought it would be cool if there was a website that could help me do just that. After searching a little I found this place.

Jaan

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, m jaan, currently preparing for competitive exams in critical care. Sitting at home alone is a bit difficult to acheive my goals in preparation. So i wanted to join a study group so as to encourage one another and for company.