Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Mia000

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello! As my profile states I'm a uni student struggling with procrastination and I'm looking for people who're willing to work together with me to help each other!

We don't have to be taking the same course/degree/topics to help each other. Full details in a forum I posted!

thelastflow

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Anyeong Anyeong! I am a final year medical student from India! There is not much to say about me I just want tk focus more on my studies since studying at home feels a little tough and I mostly find myself binging on Netflix! I would love to find a study partner on here if someone is interested in sharing their progress along with me! And also I am mostly thinking about PLAB! So if anyone is interested in group study or studying together and preferably Final Year student! Ping Me!

Bubble Tea

Study Buddy
Hi. You can call me bubble tea. Im studying electrical engineering. Hoping that i can find someone and companion to study with due to this pandemic and everything is carried out through online classes. Hence, it can gets lonely when studying alone

DonChoiAraw

Hey everyone! I'm Donald Christian S. Boarao from the Philippines. I am currently taking BS Biology as my tertiary course but I am struggling because I am not fond of online classes. This pandemic also made such disturbance to my inner peace, that's why I have lots of breakdowns. I hope I MOOCLAB can help me with my studies and researches. Thank you!
I'm also looking for a boyfriend. HAHA just kidding!

Hannah172003

Group Manager
Hi i'm Hannah
Language: english
11th grade
I'm looking for a consistent study buddy that is great in math in chemistry and that can keep me focused on my studies!
add me/ follow me:
Snap:hw20142278
Insta:Sillygirl172021
Hmu if you wanna be my study buddy!!!:)

Rovi

Looking for some friendly chat and silent studying
Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Ági. Right now I'm studying to get a Bachelor's Degree (Hungarian Language and Linguistics), and I aim to become a teacher in the future. I hope Mooclab can help me stop procrastinating, and also improve my English a little.

agnesshejhalu668

Agness
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

If you prefer a private space exclusively for serious students, join the Study Buddy Pro Community. Find out more here: Study Buddy Pro - Try Study Buddy Pro for just $0.99

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
hey everyone, I'm Anežka, but you can call me Agness, I'm 14 years old and I'd like to study with someone finally, 'cuz it was my habit before covid started..... I'm on elementary school yet, but sometimes it's kinda hard, and I need new strategy for studying, so I've decided to try this.

D

Deleted member 30990

Hello everyone ! My name is Linda and studying a degree in chemistry. I realise that I study well alongside people than when doing so alone. I don't talk a lot during studying. I will like to study by someone like that.

Jerizon

hey everyone, I'm Anežka, but you can call me Agness, I'm 14 years old and I'd like to study with someone finally, 'cuz it was my habit before covid started..... I'm on elementary school yet, but sometimes it's kinda hard, and I need new strategy for studying, so I've decided to try this.
hey im 15 and i can be your study buddy just hit me up and I will respond, I also do not do well studying alone as I get too distracted.

D

Deleted member 28889

Hey i'm 15. Wanna study together?

D

Deleted member 28889

Hello everyone ! My name is Linda and studying a degree in chemistry. I realise that I study well alongside people than when doing so alone. I don't talk a lot during studying. I will like to study by someone like that.
Hey i'm intreasted . wanna study together?

Nalliyah K.M

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hi my names nalliyah im looking for a study buddy im study art and design and would love to chat while im doing thatim from paris so i speak french nd english im black and french and i love food so ya thats me

lily_study

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, I am hoping to find someone to study with as I find it really hard to motivate myself. I have a couple of deadlines coming up (I am writing three research papers) and I’m hoping that working with someone will keep me on track!

D

Deleted member 28889

Hi, i'm Acha, i'm currently in junior year of high schol (11th grade)
I'm looking for study partner to study together and motivated each other. We can meet by Zoom or Google meet.
Feel free to write/chat me
Hey u still looking for a study buddy? Jif intreasted then contact me on telegram. I hv send u my id in personal.

D

Deleted member 28889

Hi! My name is Hyunhoo Park from South Korea. I am a high school student(in Korea) who is very passionated about Physics as well as mathematics, and I would like to study with you all and get motivated(or stimulated myself for self-developing).

See u later!
Hey would like to study with me?
I'm in high school as well .

D

Deleted member 28889

Hi everyone. I am a high-school student from China and planned to major in Mathematics or Computer Science. I'm current taking course in the specialization of Mathematics for Computer Science in Coursera and reading books related to bioinformatics as well.
Hey r still looking for a study buddy. I would like to study with you.

nikhilnick

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for you