Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

bud

Group Manager
Hello! I am a student studying computer engineering in India.
I am currently searching for a study buddy so that together we can progress and learn new things in an interactive way and having fun.

Deborah

Study Buddy
Hi! I hope everyone here is doing well ^^
I'm Joy, 21, from the Philippines. I came across this website as I am looking for a study buddy to study and practice the Korean language with. I don't have any preference on what level my study buddy is in the Korean language. As long as we have the same goal in learning it, we can help each other to learn and master the language.

Don't hesitate to send me a message ^^
Hey joy hope you're doing amazing
I'm Debbie and I would like to learn Korean with you I hope we can be study buddies

karoli

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, I'm just a regular 18 year old student trying not to procrastinate and pass the IB Diploma. I'm studying chemistry, physics, English, philosophy, Czech, and math. When I have the time, I like to read, dance and watch movies. :)

ajas

Group Manager
HI there! I am an undergraduate student at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Feel free to message me if you are looking for a study buddy.

Chocochipcookie

Hi
I'm a third year medical student.. I'm in search of a person to share goals and knowledge with and in the process keep myself accountable and motivated..
P.s. I am not okay with zoom or any other video call methods..
If that's okay, do ping me

Palak_1111

MBA prep
Hello my name is Palak. i am from Delhi, india. i am preparing for mba exam. need a serious study buddy for my prep. we can motivate each other and support and study together :)

levelup909

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello my discord is levelup909, I am studying Autocad 2d at the moment if you'd like to have a group session

Yourlocal_student

Study Buddy
Hello, I am from China but I live in Malaysia. I'm currently in Year 8 and hope to find a reliable study buddy on this website(because I cannot focus for long periods).

Last edited:

deepshika

Hey guys
Im a highschool students preparing for neet 2025 i need a really serious study buddy and i usually prefer studying at night like till 4 or 5 am
Lets manifest the best med school

Last edited:
Reactions: har

Vero

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm studying for my Bachelor's in Economics. I'd like to find someone to help me keep motivated and on track

Reactions: har

aartipandey

Hi everyone! This is Aarti and I'm pursuing MBA from Delhi. I have also done Btech from India. Now I'm trying to prepare for PhD in management. Need a study buddy for that. Also I want to read books and discuss with him/her . :)

D

Deleted member 68974

Geetings! I'm Mohsin, a 25-year-old from India with a Bachelor's in Medicine and Surgery. I stand at 5'11" and possess fluency in English, Hindi, Urdu, with an ongoing fascination for Klingon and a basic grasp of Arabic.

My interests are as diverse as the cosmos itself. I delve into various realms – from being a multi-verse enthusiast to passionately exploring fan-domains. My love for reading spans comics, novels, and indulging in binge-worthy TV series and movies. When I'm not immersed in these worlds, I find solace in gaming, unraveling mysteries, and diving deep into topics spanning Medicine, Science, Nuclear Physics, Marine Biology, World History, Geography, and NanoTech's potential in Medicine and Surgery.

My ultimate aim? To tread the path of a Pediatrician. I bring with me a plethora of eclectic knowledge, waiting to be shared and explored together. Join me on this educational journey, where enthusiasm meets the quest for knowledge!

Kayla-207

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! I am 16 and am going into 11th grade, I live in Australia. I would love a study buddy to help motivate me and who I can motivate as well. Next year I am studying English, Maths, Sociology, Health and Human Development, and Psychology, and aspire to be a forensic psychologist. Please feel free to message me. I am looking for any gender 15-17 years old preferably, Thanks!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Datagal1

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Happy New Year! I am Carrie a 39 year old Data Science student but could be any Stem . I am looking for a study buddy preferably female and a mature student. I am converting my bachelors degree to a data science programme. I live in the U.K. but would be open to any student that has a similar time zone.

I am not looking for a romantic connection so please do not message me with that in mind.

Rica

Hi my name is Rica, I'm 29 from Spain. I'm in my last year of Architectural Engineering and I'm looking for a buddy or group of buddies to motivate each other.

I'm trying to change habits little by little. I'm into yoga and low level cardio. I'm also vegan. It will be nice to have someone with similar goals. This year I hope to finish my degree and learn German up to level B1.

We can: Share each other goals and spectations and meet to work and chat (50 min work/10 min chat) so we achieve it.
Only women or gay men :) I'm just looking for a healthy and simple study buddy relationship.

zernnavier

I am a engineer interested in statistics
Study Buddy

Hi, I am Navin Kumar. I am an embedded engineer. I am keen on learning statistics to be prepared for a PhD. I am looking for study buddy or group to be keep me accountable.

aalto

Self-learning Data Science girl
Study Buddy
Happy New year!

I am Alexandra, 33 y.o., a recent started of my Data Analyst career. I've been working for 6 months as of now, but yet feeling pretty much of a freshman. Technologies I am working with are Pyspark / Python / Hive / SQL. Yet the working routine is more of a routine, and I have to challenge myself with learning new technologies / finding a way to incorporate them into the workflow myself. So if you are more of experienced Data Analyst / Data Scientist /Statistician / ML Engineer or any combination of these and would like to guide me through / mentor me / share knowledge or simply exchange what your routine look alike, you are more than welcome to drop me a line!

At the same time I am working on my thesis which is about PPG signal analysis, so if you are from medical domain and have some knowledge of Python, please also feel free to stop by me, I would be very happy.

I would be happy to collaborate with someone UTC+3 or close to this timezone. Preferably female.
Greetings!