Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

pervezp40

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi community,

I'm a senior Analyst and learning python. Currently, practicing alone and looking for a buddy who can give at least 3 hours on daily basis. I'm from India. If anyone is interested in practicing python together, please do reach out to me.

bud

Group Manager
Hello everyone! My current interests of focus are python, react js, DSA in cpp.
So if anyone is interested in atleast anyone of the mentioned courses, please collaborate so we can study together

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone! My current interests of focus are python, react js, DSA in cpp.
So if anyone is interested in atleast anyone of the mentioned courses, please collaborate so we can study together

Learner268

Study Buddy
Hello everyone. My name is Jameel. I am currently on the road to attaining some IT certs for my resume. I looking towards doing the CCNA 200-301 exam and then CompTIA Sec+. There is many more I on the list but those are top priority for now. I wish to start my own IT consulting business to provide for my family, so I have been studying by myself thus far. Thanks for the welcome and hope we attain our goals.

keee

let's be study buddies
Study Buddy
Hello! I am 16 and am going into 11th grade, I live in Australia. I would love a study buddy to help motivate me and who I can motivate as well. Next year I am studying English, Maths, Sociology, Health and Human Development, and Psychology, and aspire to be a forensic psychologist. Please feel free to message me. I am looking for any gender 15-17 years old preferably, Thanks!:)
hi

keee

let's be study buddies
Study Buddy
hi i am looking for someone to do a late night study with me preferable age 16 or 17

study123

Hello everyone. I am currently in 2nd year of engineering and I'm doing computer science. I have just started preparing for GRE and TOEFL alongside studying for college. I would like a study buddy who i can help stay motivated and vice versa. Anyone who's interested, feel free to message me. Best of luck to everyone out there and let's all work hard :)

Nivivisu_23

Hi everyone, I'm Nivedha from Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, India. I have completed my UG in B.Sc Horticulture in Tamil Nadu in 2017 and PG in PDGM-ABM from Hyderabad in 2020. Post my PG joined in HDFC as Retail Agri Credit Manager on Aug 2020 and recently quit my job on Dec 2023 for pursue my dream goal i.e. clearing UPSC and become an IFS officer. Recently got married and my spouse and inlaws are super supportive for my career. My aim is to clear 2025 exams and I'm noticing I'm far behind in preparation due to lack of any support and guidance. I'm looking for a study group who are equally supportive and motivating and to study for atleast 3-5 hours per day without any distraction.

Ayzel

Hi everyone my name is ayzel. I am a med student fr india. I am currently in my 4th year mbbs. I am looking for serious study partner. Preferably a girl study partner for mbbs proff exams and neetpg prep.

Swamini

Hello everyone, this is Swamini.
I'm studying in commerce field, to be particular in Bcom. Currently I'm working on quite a lot of things to make a holistic growth, but due to personal problems, I've not been able to do it for a while, but now I want to get on track again, studying has always been a exiting since I've been in the commerce department, and I love to share information, research together,and learn new stuff! So now I'm here for a new start and a for a study buddy to get along with

Valery_Ukr

Heeey! Hope you all are doing great. I'm 17, Ukraine. Studying Economics, but currently I'm preparing for IELTS Band 7. I would reeeeally glad to meet someone with similar goal or any other, it's up to you, I'm opened to everyone!! Look forward for your reply))) Have a nice day and good luck with your studies;)

Nanda_669

Study Buddy
Hi! I am nanda. I'm working as a front-end web dev and joined the Mooclab to relearn maths that I've forgotten and to learn a new language.

I would love to find a study buddy to learn together. :)

Jerlin Thomas

Hey. My name is Jerlin Thomas. 24 years. Currently doing my ACCA papers. Would like to get to know people on this platform who are interested to study with me. Any gender or subject is fine as long as he/she is a commited individual willing to push eachother and study well and make the most out of our time.

Alex(ei)

Hello.. Name's Alex. I was wondering if somebody is interested in learning English (B2-C1) by following a student's book (that we'll choose). I have a little experience in making up English lessons.. but still I need someone to practise speaking to. I mean I'll create a small plan to follow (according to a teacher's book) and we'll both follow it..
And of course I don't mind making friends..

root5

Hello community,

This is Venky, I am in UK and I recently completed my masters degree in data analytics. I'm looking for a study partner who prepares for data science interviews and has a strong British accent.

Focusing on python, SQL, power bi, data cleaning, machine learning algorithms, NLP.

I would like to improve my communication skills by collaborating with people who have strong British accent.

skib777

Hello everyone, this is sakib, I am senior in computer science. I was having difficulty in studying. So I decided to sign up for this site so that I can stay focused on studying.
Thanks.

jatinag

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jatin Agrawal. I am a senior IT professional and has been working in this domain since last 20 years. I specialize in data architecture and designing solution on cloud. I am a curious learner and want to excel in this field further. I have joined this platform to find a study buddy to revise my DS & Algo concepts and take my understanding of data architecture concepts to a new level.

Looking forward for a happy learning experience through this platform

Lau

Study Buddy
Hello everyone!

I am Laura, I'm 28, half French half Dutch.

I am looking for a study buddy, or someone ambitious, who has goals, and is struggling with staying focused and consistent. Someone who'd like to meet up in a library or stay on the phone while we each work on what we have to do.
So that we can motivate each other, and help each other get wherever we want!

NearlyNobody

Carter
Study Buddy
Hello!
My name is Carter, and I'm 21 years old.
I'm studying for a Human Resources Management degree. I'm not good with focusing on my studies. It's an online course, so I don't have classmates to encourage me to study. I'm looking for someone that can check in on me every once in a while and chat for a moment.
Happy studying! :D