Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Bogi

Heeey,
I'm Bogi a lawstudent and I'd like to find mates in order to motivate each other to study the most regularly and the most possible. I am trying to keep my life balanced so that I could reach this current goal of finishing my legal studies the soonest possible. I hope that this way I can help, support and motivate you and we can mutually contribute to each others' success and we all reach our goals! :) Please, contact me if youjust need someone who is also facingwith the situation of needing to study!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 67967

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Actually I'm preparing for neet pg using marrow as a source.But I'm not preparing well because I'm procrastinating a lot and wasting time always.I need a strict study partner who should grab me to study and criticize me when I didn't study.I too can do the same.Just still only 4 months for my exam.I need to give my best.I need someone to support me.If anyone is interested to be my study partner please let me know.Im not expecting only persons preparing for neet pg.If u are preparing for any of the competitive exams also ok.I want to make my study hours to 12 hours a day or more than that.if anyone is interested please let me know.I can only chat not comfortable in connecting in video calls......

Echo

A level student
Study Buddy
Hello, I’m Echo, im from China but live in Spain. I’m an Alevel student in year 12. my subjects are biology, chemistry, physics and maths. I’m also interested in psychology. I’m looking for a friend / study partner to share knowledge and help each other. Please reach out to me if you’re also an Alevel student who studies any of my chosen subjects.

zeynepesen

Hi! I am Zeynep and an audiology student. I would like to have friends who has health associated majors. Hope we study a lot.

Floob01

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi,
I am a full time working mom, trying to start a business on the side. I work night shift and have a lot of time to do my personal work, but sometimes it's difficult to get out of the rut and focus on my new venture. I believe that working with someone that has similar goals, we can help each other attain what we want.

It doesn't matter what you are working on, if you need someone to walk the journey considtently with, I am your girl. Please lets connect.

See you!

D

Deleted member 68215

Hi! I'm looking for a study buddy for NCLEX as I find it quite difficult to study alone because I easily get distracted so I guess if I have a study buddy it might hopefully help.

D

Deleted member 67277

Greetings, fellow enthusiasts of the multi-dimensional and the medical marvels of the universe! I am Dr. Mohsin, a 25-year-old medical explorer hailing from the vibrant lands of India, eagerly traversing the vast expanses of knowledge across multiple realms.

My journey through the corridors of learning has been both eclectic and thrilling, as I've delved into the intricacies of Medicine and Surgery to forge a path toward becoming a Pediatrician. Beyond the stethoscope and textbooks, my heart resonates with the cosmic allure of diverse worlds, from the pages of comics and novels to the immersive landscapes of video games and cinematic universes.

With an insatiable curiosity that spans across galaxies, I immerse myself in a tapestry of interests: decoding the enigmatic languages of English, Hindi, Urdu, and even venturing into the realm of Klingon (yes, you read that right!). My passions extend far and wide, encompassing the mysteries of Nuclear Physics, the wonders of Marine Biology, the narratives of world history, and the intricate interplay of NanoTech in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

However, as I orbit through the orbits of knowledge, I find myself facing the universal struggles of concentration and motivation. It's here that I seek a companion, a kindred spirit who shares the fervor for exploration and discovery, irrespective of their field of study or age. Someone to walk alongside on this intellectual odyssey, to exchange thoughts, to ignite the flames of motivation, and perhaps, to unveil the secrets of the universe together.

If you resonate with the thrill of unraveling the unknown, if you're passionate about learning, if you're seeking a friend to share insights, engage in meaningful conversations, and embark on fun endeavors post-study sessions, then consider this an invitation to join forces.

In me, you'll find a friend who values trust and commitment, someone to rely on through the ebb and flow of life's complexities. Let's not just navigate textbooks but venture into the uncharted territories of knowledge and have a blast doing so!

Together, let's harness the Force that binds us all in the pursuit of our aspirations. Join me in this cosmic journey where galaxies collide, knowledge blossoms, and friendships flourish.

DMs are wide open, waiting to connect with fellow explorers. Together, let's reignite the passion for learning and chart a course toward our dreams. May the Force indeed be with us on this exhilarating voyage!

Warm regards,
Dr. Mohsin ✨

Cahya

Timezone: UTC +7
Hii, I'm Cahya from Indonesia!

A college student with Communications Major. Besides that, I do job related with graphic design and art too! Looking for study buddy to help me focus, sharing, and having fun together~✨
I usually use Studyverse Web, but still open with any media! Due to time zone issues, I prefer study buddy from the same country or nearby (but everyone is welcome tho). So, if you're interested, u can contact me here or via Instagram (@dwicahyani_pam)

That's all. Looking forward to see you soon! •ᴗ•

Last edited:

Ravens_Beak88

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Molly, I'm 33 and I am currently attending classes for medical assisting. I have been looking for a study buddy to learn more on Anatomy and Physiology and medical terminology. I had a pretty rough year and I'm hoping I don't have any more surprises that pop up for what's left of it, due to these issues it caused me to fall behind and not put full focus on what I'm learning as much as ide like to, so revisiting topics I'm down for ^.^

ealhaddi

Study Buddy
Hi Everyone!
I'm a medical student 4th year currently studying Endocrinology . I'm from Yemen, Sanaa and am hoping to get a strict studying partner.

I'm passionate about education and I really want to get a degree.

I hope I meet other people who have my passions here!

JázminC

Study Buddy
Hi dear fellow students! I am Jázmin, currently on exchange at Sciences Po Paris. I am studying International Relations and I'm super enthusiastic about the EU, as well as geopolitics and defence! I've recently been introduced to the field of maritime security and this is a topic that makes me want to read an entire library about it! I am looking for a study buddy with whom we can keep each other accountable without disturbing each others' daily routines! Please feel free to reach out to me (and forgive me if I take a bit of time to answer) I'm glad to be here!

pavneet378

Hi I’m pavneet, 18, pursuing bachelors in commerce.

iremm

Study Buddy
Hiii, i have adhd and i have to stick up to my lectures couse i wanna be a doctor and i have 6 months something til the exam day. So if you need a study buddy text me on telegram. I might not see your message in here, i rarely sign up.
My telegram account: @vivalding
We can start a video chat and then study if you want and i rather be a little crowd than just two nerds. Couse more nerds means more sense of responsibility.
Also i will so happy if i meet another adhd student. I dont know a single person except myself. Its like hell.

UPDATE:

THERE IS A LOT OF MY FRIENDS WHO TEXT BACK TO ME. BUT AT THE FIRST TIME I MADE A GROUP WITH WHO WROTE ME FIRST WHICH THEY ARE FEMALE. WHEN I MADE THE GROUP SOME OF US DONT WANNA MALES IN GROUP FOR SOME REASONS. I SWEAR THAT I DONT CARE YOUR GENDER BUT I RESPECT THEM. SO PLEASE DONT WRITE ME IF YOU ARE NOT FEMALE. CUZ I AM TIRED OF TO REJECT YOU GUYS AND I DONT WANT TO DO THIS. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Wishing you all the best

Last edited:

E. Sal.

Hello. I’m Eman. Am looking for a one on one study partner, where we converse at the beginning for 2-3 minutes, before hitting the work. I am a medical graduate, currently preparing for the USMLE. I have been feeling a bit blue, so for the introductory 3-minute session, i hope we can hype each other up. I’m quite ready for that. I have been losing concentration quite a bit lately, so having a real focused figure in front of me, makes all the difference. A virtual pat on the back on tasks done is welcomed..

Ayush Thakur

Study Buddy

Hi everyone , this is Ayush Thakur from India currently pursuing law, searching for some study buddies so that we can help each other accomplish our daily goals.

Ghjesus

Bonjour,

j suis nguedjeu martin , étudiant en faculté d'ingenierie architecturale de louvain-la-neuve ben Belgique, je suis ici pour apprendre.

iremm

Study Buddy
Hiii, i have adhd and i have to stick up to my lectures couse i wanna be a doctor and i have 6 months something til the exam day. So if you need a study buddy text me on telegram. I might not see your message in here, i rarely sign up.
My telegram account: @vivalding
We can start a video chat and then study if you want and i rather be a little crowd than just two nerds. Couse more nerds means more sense of responsibility.
Also i will so happy if i meet another adhd student. I dont know a single person except myself. Its like hell.

UPDATE:

THERE IS A LOT OF MY FRIENDS WHO TEXT BACK TO ME. BUT AT THE FIRST TIME I MADE A GROUP WITH WHO WROTE ME FIRST WHICH THEY ARE FEMALE. WHEN I MADE THE GROUP SOME OF US DONT WANNA MALES IN GROUP FOR SOME REASONS. I SWEAR THAT I DONT CARE YOUR GENDER BUT I RESPECT THEM. SO PLEASE DONT WRITE ME IF YOU ARE NOT FEMALE. CUZ I AM TIRED OF TO REJECT YOU GUYS AND I DONT WANT TO DO THIS. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Wishing you all the best

Satya

Hello I'm satya, I'm a dentistry student, I need someone from India to help me with my study preparations and i shall do the same. Preferably female who has interest in dentistry subject... We can make dentistry more fun and sync in together and explore our career in a better way. A very sincere partner needed for this matter who can motivate and support throughout the journey, let's excel dentistry together. Currently pursing pg preps. Would be great If I get a similar candidate. Thank you.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
for study partner . I study and speak partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. On breaks time we had chats.. Calls... Keep stress freeI definitely be as a supportive always❤️I try my best to support u all the best... U have telegram to connect