Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Rex181

Hello world, I want to find a study buddy to learn some new knowledge or skills. Anything is ok, just need a partner

Abhiharan

Looking for an ambitious study partner
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I'm a final year medical student who's currently preparing for University exam and INICET. I'm really ambitious about getting into AIIMS. I'm looking forward for a study partner for sharing knowledge and a good friend who can help me get in the pace

D

Deleted member 66788

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

hiya everyone,

My name is Kiru. I'm a 2nd Biochem student studying in the UK. I'm just looking for a study buddy to motivate me and not get distracted.
:)

Amy Farrah Fowler

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm looking for an accountability/study buddy, whether male or female. I am studying for the board examination. Please leave me a message if you are interested. Thank you!

Zahrin_Rizwan

Hello People!
This is Zahrin here from Sri lanka. I'm 17
I'm doing French as a subject for my final exam so i need someone to study with as i'm not aware of the language much
Is there anyone willing to help me
That would be a great help for me
Hope everyone to have a good day , Thank you :)

Zahrin_Rizwan

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :)
I'm a newbie here so wanted to say hi. I'm in my final year at uni studying English Literature (in the UK). Will soon be graduating (hopefully!) and then get a job (hopefully too!). Looking forward to meeting some like-minded people...
Hi there! I'm doing English literature as well but it sucks for me :(

Would you mind help and guide me

D

Deleted member 66879

Hi I'm ner here are my welcome

D

Deleted member 66879

Hello, I'm here to find a study buddies to work together to achieve our academic goals.
esspecially on my GCSE anybody avalianle please I really need help.
THANK.

nan

Hii...I am medical student completed by ug...I am preparing for my pg entrance examination...so I am looking for a study partner preferably postintern to study over muted video call for this Nov. Inicet...please free to text me

srilu__

Hello, everyone! I'm Srilu, a passionate student in the Computer Science and Engineering department of B.Tech. I'm on a journey to achieve my academic goals and I believe that having a study buddy can make this journey even more exciting and productive.

I'm looking for a dedicated study partner who can help me stay focused and motivated. In return, I'm committed to providing support and encouragement during your academic endeavors as well. Together, we can help each other succeed.

gocode

Study Buddy
Hi Everyone, I am learning JS and wishing to learn React soon. Looking for someone who can be my study tech partner. Thanks.

Pyramidal muscle

Study Buddy
Hello everyone!
I am Rania from Morocco. I am a fourth year medical student. And of course, I joined Mooclab because I am looking for a serious medical student study buddy/buddies (Female preference). I study in early mornings and evenings.
DM me if you're interested :)

sana999

hello every one!
so here am I!
I am from iran and I study for konkour _an entrance exam_ for the next 2 years
and well I have to study for 6hours in school days and 12 hours in ussual days
but I need a little motivation in ussual days and weekends
so I am pretty open to any one who is intrested

Stacy Ovadje

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Stacy. A Nigerian female and medical graduate from China, currently prepping for USMLE in the US.
I'm also a lover of history and True Crime.
Hobbies include reading, watching movies (all genres except romance).
Fluent in English, Chinese and conversational Spanish.
I joined this platform in search of a dedicated and driven study partner(s) for the USMLE exams; who knows, we may even become lifelong friends too, and also to access available study groups.
Thank you.

Pyramidal muscle

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Stacy. A Nigerian female and medical graduate from China, currently prepping for USMLE in the US.
I'm also a lover of history and True Crime.
Hobbies include reading, watching movies (all genres except romance).
Fluent in English, Chinese and conversational Spanish.
I joined this platform in search of a dedicated and driven study partner(s) for the USMLE exams; who knows, we may even become lifelong friends too, and also to access available study groups.
Thank you.
Hello Stacy,
I am a 4rth year med student who's planning to take the USMLE step 1 in two years but I don’t mind studying with you from time to time. I am interested to join your group!
Rania from Morocco.

D

Deleted member 67147

hello i am Mustafa 5th year medical student preparing for USMLE if u want to study with me feel free to send me a message

kelvin1

Hi everyone!
My name is Kelvin , lm from South Africa .
l am currently in grade 11 and lm really doomed when it comes to physics and life sciences so l just want to improve my physics and life science skills.