Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Spring13

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone! I'm Winsleth, pursuing Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering. I hope I can get along with everyone and find someone I can study with

kishlaya

Howdy, myself Kishlaya from nepal and searching for a study partner. it would be much better if any native speaker could hit me up.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Any friends or bestiees❤Anyone be my friend to talk.. I so alone for study partner Any exam u preparing. I study and speak partner.we share our daily updates..motivation.
On breaks time we had chats.. Calls.. .. Keep stress freeI definatly be as a supportive always❤️I try my best to support u all the best... Msg me ..

Eno27

Hello All, My name is Tina Onazi!
I am a beginner in Data Analytics
Currently studying Excel .
I am looking for a study buddy who we can motivate and share ideas together.

kindly respond to this if you are interested.

cheers

Nikita_lohakare

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone, this is Nikita.

I am studying data science. I would love to connect with buddies who are interested in the same.

Thanks,
Nikita

Rahul Gupta

Software Engineer exploring science
Study Buddy
I am Rahul, exploring various subjects, I have worked full-time as a Software Engineer for 2 years. Now, I left my job to work on projects and applications like a mobile app or website.
On the side, I am learning math, data science, aws. Apart from that I enrolled in a course on Physics/Biology/Chemistry, please connect with me even if we are learning other subjects, we could share our progress and inspire each other by having meaningful conversations about technology, innovations and trends in AI, startups and entrepreneurship.

3ngin33rG1rl

Study Buddy
Hello everyone, I am new here and currently looking for people (preferably studying Engineering of some sort in college) who want a virtual study buddy! If that interests you and you want to learn more about me, don't hesitate to read my profile or send me a message!

I am really nice (and open to talk about literally anything without bias), I like to study for long periods of time, and I like to call people when I do! (Easier to make a personal connection that way for me.)

Again, if you are interested, or want to be friends, or want to learn more about me to see if we are compatible to study etc, please send me a message (and read my profile first)!!

yashk

Is anyone interested in preparing with me for NEET 2024 ? I'm a dropper student . Need somone to share daily and weekly tasks and doubt or test discussions. I'm good in physics and bio just need a helping hand in chemistry.

Last edited by a moderator:

sofia…

Study Buddy

New, hello!

elyki

Hello everyone! I'm ely and I'm currently in senior high. I joined this platform to find an accountability partner to study with and hopefully to find new friends to connect with <33

rashisharmaa

Hey all!

I am preparing for MBA aptitude exams and am a working professional. Looking for a pal who w any time zone who is dedicated and will also help me stay focused! Let's get the life we want!!!!!

Haider97

Hello, I'm Haider, a 25-year-old who's eager to get better at coding. I've got the basics down like Python functions, loops, and a bit of Pandas. But I'm ready to dig deeper - things like object-oriented programming and getting better at solving problems with code.

I'm on the lookout for a study buddy who wants to learn together. I've got special access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy, which are awesome places to learn. Here's the plan: we both watch each lesson at the same time to stay motivated. And if there's something one of us doesn't understand even after watching, the other might get it and help explain. It's like having a teammate in learning.

Oh, and I'm also excited to start from scratch with JavaScript and C++. We'll go from the basics to the more advanced stuff like object-oriented programming.

Let's team up and make learning to code fun and effective together. There's nothing we can't figure out!

Contact me
Discord: Haider#8961

Last edited by a moderator:

GrouperTrooper

Hi! My name is Ankit. I am from India. I have to appear for Chartered Accountancy exams in November this year. Really need to push myself in preparing for the exams. Looking for someone who I can study with me. I will be study long hours till the 1st week of November. Please connect in case you are interested, we can later see if our schedules work out. Thanks :)

Hi

I'm a Surgeon with 7 years of experince under my belt, Who decided to switch roads and get into something I found myself fond off recently and it'll provide me with the work-life balance that I've been valuing over everything else recently; And after an extensive research I found that picking up programming particularly full stack development the way to go for me; In the hopes of doing that full time one day as a freelancer / remote job .

Feel free to hit me up for an online or even in person - I'm located in Cairo, Egypt if you're close - studying session or two as I believe this will hold me accountable and more focused on learning, and hopefully this can be benefecial for you as well .

Cheers,

Mohamed

Sudheerkumar

Study Buddy
hi, this is sudheer kumar from Andhra Pradesh , i completed my B.Tech in 2019 and started working in government sector my job is related to non technical , after a lot of thinking the data science field is close to my intrests so i started learning it from youtube , colab and etc i dont have proper road map or a specifice role in my mind so please help with my process , looking for a studdy buddy