Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Nisha2012

I am a final year mbbs student looking for someone to revise final year subject . Preferably a dams student to revise dams notes as well but not necessary. Any person serious about studiing for final year will do

drqco

Hi..I'm Draco
I'm entering grade 10 & 16 y.o
My field is mathematics and physics..
Besides studying, I do a lot of work such as painting nails, swimming or studying English& other languages.
Im an piano player & artist.. I am reviewing different scholarships and I want to leave my country.
Anyway, I'm looking for a study partner to study together.. It's true that im not living in a country where the language is English but im good in..
my personality is such that when I'm on a video call with someone, I'm motivated to get up, get to work & study . .

Ala'a

Hi
I'm medical student in 4th year , I want female study buddy to study together and motivate each other to achieve

bedashree kashyap

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I am Bedashree.
I need to prepare for Gate 2024 in CS and I am out of motivation. Looking for someone who would study with me maybe and we could keep each other on check and get the things worked out for both of us.

DrMish

Group Manager
Hey! I am mish , currently preparing for neet pg 2024.
I am struggling to focus for long hours, i am looking for a group of people with same goals so that
we can study together ,help each other to fight procrastination and motivate one another to do better everyday! ✌

nandanisingh_23

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hii I am nandani... studying in class 11preparing for neet 2025...i joint this platform to found a serious study partner who help in my studies......and we achieve our goals....

MBBS_Student

Hello
I'm a medical student
I'm also facing the same problem
I procrastinate a lot
If you also think the same we can study together
@SAA1234567890
This is my telegram
Have a good day

weejin

Hi, I'm currently taking BS Medical Technology. Since our biochemistry is approaching, I would want to have a study buddy. God bless each and everyone.

NanaEu

Hello everyone!
I'm NanaEu and I'm from Costa Rica. I am majoring in B.A. in English and have a few courses left to graduate. I have noticed that I work better when I do it in a group, so I would love to find a study buddy/buddies to achieve my academic goals. Furthermore, I love cultures and meeting new people, so I think learning from others is also really good. Thank you!

Vivian Mmesoma

Greetings!
I'm Vivian, a recent graduate of Chemistry. I'm currently taking online classes for UX design and I'm in need of a study buddy, for motivation and sharing of ideas, To facilitate better learning. Thanks

Mohamed Mostafa

A civil engineer interested in studing languages
Hi
I am Mohamed, I am a civil engineer
I am interested engineering certificatiins and studing languages.
I wish everyone success in their studies and to make new and fruitful friendships

Uhuru

Hi, my name is Noa I'm Studying Swahili and could really use someone to study with. Also fluent in Swedish and English, interested in many things, and open to learning. I'm 19 years old please reach out if this sounds good.:)

D

Deleted member 66646

Hello, I'm Katie!
I decided to flip my life over and start anew.
With no programming background I decided to start studying Java at a school of HVE in Sweden this fall.