Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

marianapukalo

Hi! My name is Marianna. I am 25 years old. I live with my husband. We take care of our cute black cat Tea ( /tEa/ not /ti:/). I am a businesswoman.
I studied English at University for 2.5 years, than earned a batchelor's degree in Psychology. At some point, I retrained as a macrame artist. Regardless of the fact that it happened 3.5 years ago I'm still ecstatic about my job. I have 2 shops on Etsy (global online marketplace) where I sell both handmade items and digital files. Also, I'm a tutor in English for one girl. She is my husband's niece, so I do it for free
As far as I'm working a lot these days, I don't have time for hobbies. Though, I adore running. I have been running for the whole last month almost every day. It's fun and a way to keep myself healthy and active.
I have been a vegetarian for donkey's years.

kevincc

Hi, my name is Kevin Chen, a software engineer from San Francisco who is working on a side project. Right now I am solo on it and it's not easy to keep my timeline. Glad to join this community. Hope I can study/work with hardworking people here:)

akram65

Study Buddy
Hi, I am a mechanical engineering graduate. Right now, I have exams to study for, but my productivity is very low. Hoping that study session here could help me be focused on my work. Happy to have found this community!

Yoona12

Hey, let's study together
Study Buddy
Hii I'm yoona, I'm 16 from India, preparing for engineering entrance exam, I'm so stressed these days cause this week I couldn't study that well, hope I will find a long term buddy here, with whom I can discuss everything. From studies to personal problems.
Good luck,

elenaperera

hi, i'm elena from italy, i'm graduating and i need concentration. this pp is right for me and I recommend it to all those who need motivation and concentration

Icona di Verificata con community

ellyza

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I'm Ellyza, I really need a study buddy specifically in accounting, if you wanna help me just reply. I will be forever grateful to those who will teach me accounting, thank you so much!

ellyza

Study Buddy
Anyone who studying or finish their studying in accounting, you can help me for sure to pursue my dreams, just hit me up. thank you!

Preeti_18

Hi everyone
It's Preeti, a Ph.D. student in Biology. I am in my writing phase and hoping to find someone to help me focus. I always find studying together to be more productive, as it gives a sense of accountability. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Samkop

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone,
My name is Samantha
I’m in my 4th year nursing and hoping to take my Nclex in march! I’m hopefully going through all of the nursing chapters this year to ace it.
I love being interactive and learn best through visuals and speaking. I hope to find a study buddy for the next few months to hone in on my learning!

sdar

Study Buddy
Hi, I am a Medical student in Rome and I am looking for a study buddy who could help me stay motivated and stop procrastinating. Someone who is looking to study 12 hours a day together would be really helpful so I can get past this exam session.

Kavi

Study Buddy
Hey guys, I am a UPSC aspirant and looking for a serious study partner who can accompany me for a whole day of 10+ hr study and also write mock tests for both pre and mains regularly. looking forward to some serious study partner.

mnika

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! Like most here, I'm just here to look for people to study with. It's hard to focus sometimes, especially on academic texts (that either have a lot of info or are just plain complicated), so I figured a study buddy might help. Nice to meet you all!

lashes04

Hey. My name is Laboni Sharma. I am currently in 12th class preparing for NEET 2024 and boards. I need a study partner to be more productive , we can study for long hours together . We can send our targets to each other daily and update at the end of the day about how many we have completed. We can talk about our progress during breaks or maybe just get to know each other. We can make a telegram group if we are more than one person studying together. i don't care what subjects you are studying or what are you studying for it could be college exams or some other exams idc but I need a long term study partner.

Sridharm

Hello Everyone,

Myself Sridhar. I am senior software engineer working in Salesforce and Full stack development and currently preparing for Salesforce certification

In past, I experience that study with someone and discuss the topics will be always motivate us and enjoy our learning. Since we started working in remote, its very boring if I study alone and definitely miss those old days

I am looking for anyone from Salesforce to discuss each nuke and corner. Thank you

patrice_hopkins

Hello, my name is Patrice and I am in my second semester in a respiratory care program. I am looking for a study buddy or buddies who like to study the cardiopulmonary system, respiratory diseases and medicine.

I am Sam a serial entrepreneur who co-founded Business Model Hackers® after working for more than two decades as a senior strategy consultant and the author of Storytelling with Charts (STC) — a compelling and intuitive guide built on a new but proven framework designed to compress years’ worth of learnings to accelerate the mastery of story deck presentations in less than a day.