Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

NearlyNobody

Carter
Study Buddy
Hello!
My name is Carter, and I'm 21 years old.
I'm studying for a Human Resources Management degree. I'm not good with focusing on my studies. It's an online course, so I don't have classmates to encourage me to study. I'm looking for someone that can check in on me every once in a while and chat for a moment.
Happy studying! :D

kankan

Hey Everyone! I'm a 20 year old girl from India, and I'm prepping for MBA exams. I am a Life Science graduate. I love to play chess, sketch and get to know new people.

I'm looking for people to study with me because I procrastinate a lot, need to make sure someone keeps me motivated and helps when I have doubts. (I'll do the same for sure). Would prefer somebody preparing for Management as well, I suck at maths, could use the help lol.

Nouf22

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey everyone
I’m Nouf 2nd year medical student
I’m looking for study group to encourage each other

Jennyxoxo_

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I’m Jenny I’m 22 years old and looking for some new friends. I’d love to have someone to talk to daily, share our hobbies, get to know each other, build a bond, and study. Let’s be a team and succeed together. I am graduating this may from BCC getting my associates degree in general studies and also getting my medical assistant certification! I start clinicals in March and I’m super nervous! :) definitely need someone to study with and we can help each other. So overall my major is the medical field, working towards becoming a RN one day ‍⚕️

Preethi_15

Study Buddy
Hi, this is Preethi I'm an Indian MBBS student currently studying in the Philippines. I am about to start my prep for FMGE and also NEET PG. My first two years were online so im a little weak in anat and pharma so im also trying to catch up on that too. I tend to meet my goals easily when im prepping with someone. Let's meet our goals and keep each other accountable. Anyone interested please contact me via discord - preethi._. is my id.

JoJ

Study Buddy
Hey guys I'm Jo I'm 19 and doing 2nd year of medschool and would like a study partner (preferably in medschool) to study with (over zoom, text, whatever) and keep each other on track. I'm Jo Jo on telegram, pls hmu

Azhar

Warm greetings,
I'm Azhar, currently, I'm in the second grade at the College of Medicine in Iraq. I want to try studying with fellow students for a long period per day ~8 hours a day. I want a study buddy preferably studying medicine to exchange knowledge with each other besides encouraging ourselves to work hard.

Last edited:

kimothokui

Hello, my name is Kim, I'm studying a diploma in IT I'm interested in studying with others because I kinda need the motivation and knowledge.

Preethi_15

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Preethi, I just started my final year of medicine in the Philippines. Im just starting my prep for FMGE and also NEET PG. I'm currently just using PreppLadder as my source. I'm also a little weak in anat and pharma due to online classes, so trying to catch up on that too. If you are someone that's just starting your prep too, we can help each other out. I prefer zoom/google meet. Hoping we can keep each other accountable and reach our weekly goals. Anyone interested can ping me on discord @preethi._. or telegram is also fine, let me know!

echoicmimicry

Study Buddy
Hello, my name is Max. I'm a cognitive science major interested in getting a data-related tech job after I graduate. Thanks for building or participating in this community, y'all!

harolds

Hello, everyone! My name is Luhrons Coffin, and I'm thrilled to introduce myself to you. I'm currently in my final year of studying for a Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree. Throughout my academic journey, I've been deeply passionate about exploring the intricacies of education and discovering innovative ways to inspire and empower learners. Beyond the classroom, I'm fascinated by various educational philosophies and pedagogical approaches that can help shape the future of teaching and learning. I'm excited to embark on this journey of growth and contribute positively to the field of education. It's a pleasure to connect with like-minded individuals who share a dedication to fostering knowledge and nurturing bright young minds. Let's inspire and learn together!

Being_disparate

hi!!! this is manu from INDIA. I am currently persuing my bachelores in computer science and engineering. new to Mooclab. Finding a study buddy who can help me out and be my study partner

Ellii

Ely
Study Buddy

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! You can all me Ellii and joined this community to find a study buddy and reach to our academic goals..i hope we all can work together!!

Diva.D

Student
Study Buddy

Hi everyone I'm Dimpal currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in forensic science from lovely professional University. I have done various certification course such as digital essential forensic, social media content creation and 2 year of health care skill development course under ministry of home affairs . I'm preparing for neet ug and I need someone who can help me in study

Yazhini_Ari

Hi, I am Yazhini, UPSC Aspirant, Working Professional, Looking for a study partner in Hyderabad, in and around Madhapur, aiming for UPSC 2024

roshnanajeem

Hi , Im looking for a study buddy to prepare for neet 2024 seriously and consistently . If you are interested, you can msg me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jenna4

Hi I'm medical student I'm trynna find a study buddy to study Atleast 7 or 8 hours together I prefer a girl (cause I'm a girl too)

D

Deleted member 70642

I am calorin, 20, studying medicine.
I need a study buddy.

onesimo

Hello everyone, my name is Onesimo, I am a second year medical student(MBChB) ,I am l looking for a study buddy who can be my accountability partner.

Cnidarian_00

Hi! My name is Emma, I’m a high schooler and I’m looking for a study buddy (preferably a female since I’m most comfortable with them) somewhere in the biology/ life science courses!