Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

GauravB

Hi I'm gaurav I'm preparing for neet ug 2023 and I really need a study buddy to increase productivity and clear up doubts also its difficult to find neet groups here
Please contact me if any student from scinece background can be my study buddy

Tantheta08

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Greetings to everyone reading this. I am Tantheta from India. I'd like a study partner for jee and other entrance exams. Now, my age is around 15-17. I am a guy. Msg me if you're interested. We can study in discord/meet/google duo.

Marie Phạm

Hi!! Nice to meet all of you. My name is Marie. I am currently studying Food Technology (in Vietnam).
I'm having a hard time to concentrate when I study at home. And that's the reason why I choose MoocLab to find someone (or take part in study groups) to stay focus.
Thank you so so much for taking time to read my reply. Have a great day!

Honeybun

Study Buddy
I am Kendra, studying property and casualty insurance to get into the profession, working for progressive. I think it might be easier feeling like I had someone supporting/encouraging me and working with me. I have already done the online study course but don't have the money to retest until I pass so I want to take what I do know and my notecards and work with someone until I feel ready. I do actually enjoy this stuff and wouldn't mind teaching the little I do know to others!

Dhilip

Study Buddy
Hi .I m Dr.Dhilip,a medical DOCTOR .Preparing for my post graduation and also for improving my professional knowledge.Looking for study buddies for making time more productive.

Jalal

Hi everyone, I'm Jalal, I'm trying to learning new thing, i hope can find easy way for learning on this platform, i have a Bachelor on CS, thanks for welcoming me with you.

timo

Study Buddy
Hey everyone! I've recently joined MOOCLAB because I wanted to find a platform where I could study with no distractions (the study group concept drew me in). I'm a student studying math, physics, chemistry and computers. Looking for study buddies so we could achieve our academic goals together.

Mica19

Hi everyone! My name is Micaela, I´m studying English to be a translator and I joined to MoocLab because it is easier for me to study with other people haha. Sorry if I have some mistakes when I´m writing I´m still learning English!

hershey

• Hershey from India
  • Architecture postgrad
  • My courses of interest are part of grad classes
  • By providing an atmosphere to study, I will be able to perform better at uni and achieve my goals.
  • Learning sustainable architecture and UX

mscs

Study Buddy
Hi This is Aslam- I am a data analytics professional- Trying to study for C++ Data Structures and Algorithms Exam.
My Goal is to get into a Masters Program in CS while working full time. Need someone in the same boat where we could keep true and accountable. Currently I am taking C++ on Udemy but keep falling behind with Family and Professional obligations.

D

Deleted member 38068

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone this is Lajja. I have completed my MBBS (undergraduate medical degree in India. I am currently studying for USMLE step 1 at home so wanted a place where I can stay focused and study well. Hoping to be productive through this platform. I am someone who likes to study by myself rather than discussions but being in a zoom group will keep me more accountable.

Anointed

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Anointed and i'm 15 in grade 10... uhmm i took physics, life sciences, math and business, and i'm hoping if i can get a study buddy to help me with these subjects cause i'm struggling and i'm more interested in art and music

Colores

Hi everyone! I'm Sara from Spain. I would like to join a study group because I'm preparing for my C1 English exam so it could be great to study with people. I love studying at libraries but, as a consequence of Covid, I couldn't go to libraries. I'm studying English Philology at University and I would like to spend time with people who are interested in having interesting conversations during break-times. Bye!

vidhiigarg

Hello, I'm Laren, 24 , I'm finishing dental school next year. I'm also a second year general medicine student. ( Yes am doing both at the same time and very happy it's working out well!) I enjoy medicine a lot and want to get good at it. Please join me whenever you want to study!
hey im a 2nd year dental student in india. are you still looking for a buddy?

meowmoo

hey im here to find study buddy fyi im 16 and science stream student:) i hope i can find a friend that i can study with and do homeworks tgt..if ure interested to be my study partner u can chat me!

Helix24

Hello,

I'm masters degree student of biomedical sciences, this year was super rough with the pandemics.. I've got a huge session of exams coming, I need to binge study with a partner, which is much more motivating than alone, that's the reason I'm here

pi24

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello!

I'm Pi, nice to meet you all! I study graphic design, illustration and also learn languages as a hobby. My academic interests are mainly arts, history and culture. I found this platform while looking for people who would like to share the online studying experience while supporting and learning from each other :)

I'm looking forward to making the best of this!

gauravsaini

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi my name is Gaurav Saini living and working in Germany. I am a working professional and currently pursuing PGD in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. I would like to make a career switch from pure management to an expert role. Through MoocLab I am looking for forums mainly buddy with whom I can study.