Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Greetings to all! Nice to meet you, I am a student of a telecom engineer from Tunisia. I'm also a quantum computing student, now I'm a beginner and love working together and exchanging sources to get more details more quickly, thank you for adding me to a group of quantum computing!!!

Elishachan110

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Alyssa . I study chemistry for the bachelor degree at polyu. this is my third year at school. I hope to know more people who are studying the same or similar major So I can get motivated : )

Moony

Hey Ellie, I am learning python too for Data science let me know if you are still looking for a study buddy.
Hi, I am gonna start learning python soon just so that I can be more prepared when I join uni. Are you guys down for another study buddy? I might need some help learning python.

Moony

My name's Nithi and currently I'm rotting at home due to pandemic so I'm trying to learn python to help myself out in the future.

taninha

ola meu nome e Tânia sou portuguesa.
estou a tentar aprender coreano e uma fala de que eu gosto.
Eu planejo usar as vossas habilidades pessoais.
O MoocLab vai me poder ajudar a compreender mais a língua coreana .

domi27

Hi everyone, Dominika here. I'm 17 and preparing for my highschool exam. But actually I really enjoy learning so I'd really love to meet some people who have the same passion for knowledge as me. I love Biology and Chemistry. Also Maths and Physics. Apart from learning I'm really passionate about sport. And I also find books, music and cooking really interesting. So if you are looking for a company as well pls dm me :)).

bhar_gava

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I'm bhargava and I'm an engineering aspirant currently preparing for entrance tests here in India. I'm Interested in physics and computer science.
I came in here to find a study partner as I'm unable to study online on myself.Hope I find a good partner.

Rambaaa

Rama
Study Buddy
hi everybody, my exams are in a couple of months and i cant study alone because i cant concentrate so i need a study partner to help me stay focused. my exams are in maths and statistics.

Zxn._.x

Hi! I'm Zen from Singapore currently studying Nursing as a Diploma. I study a range of subjects like simple psychology and sociology, anatomy and physiology. Currently just wants to find a study group to study with occasionally.

didar

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, I am Didar. I am currently studying Translation Studies (3rd year) and PSIR (double major, 1st year). I am learning Russian as a part of my education. I am here because I think it would be better to have someone to get motivated, otherwise I tend to postpone my works. Procrastination at its best:') Right now, I need to find 3 modern english novels to read, then prepare a presentation for each. That is my summer break homework for my new course, simultaneous translation. Suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Pakhi

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey! My name is Pakhi. I'm 17 years old and a senior highschool science student with science stream. My subjects are physics, Biology, chemistry, Physical education, English. I'm from India. Looking for a study group or study buddy.

Jaguar

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello community,
I am Jaguar from India. I am a QA Analyst lead in a major IT firm. I am planning on advancing my career by pursuing an MBA degree. So, I will be preparing for my aptitude tests here. I am here looking for a study group/ buddy who can help me have accountability and keep up with my weekly targets. I have been procrastinating a lot lately and hope this platforms helps me achieve my aptitude test scores.

D

Deleted member 40544

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, I'm just looking for a study buddy that can study with me. Whichever subject is fine I just don't like studying alone. We don't need to talk if you don't want to.

Dr.Nabil

Study Buddy
Hello I'm from Bangladesh, pursing PG in Ophthalmology. I hope to find a study buddy to beat my habit of procrastination. Maybe we could help each other. :)