Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Douty

Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Heyy !
I am a third year law student and I am looking for someone who I could sit and study so that I feel motivated to complete the portions

wonu_penguin

hey everyone, i found this site by chance so I figured I should try it out! I'm basically here to look for a possible study buddy or even new friends! I hope we can work together to learn more academically too.

D

Deleted member 40695

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello!

I'm a 4th year college student and currently preparing for the NMAT (National Medical Admission Test). Ever since the pandemic happened I have a hard time staying focused while studying since I used to study in study cafes or with my classmates. I'm more motivated when someone is studying with me so I'm looking for a study buddy who is serious and determined in studying. I prefer studying in the morning but this can still change since my classes will start soon so it's possible that my only free time would be in the evening. We can study via zoom. Message me if you're interested!

Ardivaa

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi my name is Ardiva!
I'm just trying to get a friend to study together with me, to support me achieve my goal, to go to college;)

karra

Hi my name is Karra, I was engineering student, but now a premed student studying MCAT. I never really need to study this intensely for engineering courses, so I am very not use to studying biology and physiology where I am required to memorize a lot of things. However because of my interest in medicine, I decided to pursue this not so easy route. With my bad studying habit, I have been really bad at keeping on track, so I wish to use MoocLab as a third party tool to keep myself accountable.

Catinpjs

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

I am Catinpjs, I am studying mathematics along with Chemistry and physics. I wish to study regularly and am seeking someone who will dedicate their precious time to the same.

Sylicviber

Hey there, I am working on certification to be a computer technician through CompTIA. It doesnt have to be the same course but I would like to have someone to study with me especially so in this time where close interaction is limited. I'm open to learning new things too.

VitaVitarum

Hey Everyone!

My name is Vita and I am a fourth-year English/Biology student in Canada. I'm looking for a study buddy to help motivate me to work late in the evenings to make sure I get stuff done! Most of my friends sleep early my time, so looking for someone whose timezone matches my nights would be ideal!

besi

Software Developer who wants to get into AI
Study Buddy
Hello, I am Besi. I am a junior dev trying to get into machine learning/deep learning in my free time. I find learning to be the most enjoyable when you interact with people and exchange ideas so here I am. Hit me up :)

Lou_738

Hi. I am Lou, I am studying Law in the Philippines. I plan to be social while studying because I feel like it can help me to have company while doing academics. With this, I think MoocLab can help me find the best study buddies out there. I am also inclined to know more about this site and how it can cater to my goals.

D

Deleted member 41242

Hi,
I'm Juliana Guimarães, from Brazil, 21 years old, and currently I'm an undergraduate student of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Property. I'm glad to joining. It's nice to meet you all...

Lala122

Study Buddy
Howdy everyone! My name is Dalilah and I am from Phoenix, AZ. I am very new to college and I am currently in a bachelor's class for psychology . I am taking classes at the University of Phoenix. I am interested in getting any help I can from personal goals to academic studying and practicing. I hope this site gives me major help.

Abhinav Kumar

Abhinav Kumar
Study Buddy
Hello everyone.......My name is Abhinav Kumar......I am a MBBS Graduate from India......I am preparing for NEET PG Exam and my aim is to secure a good rank so that I can choose MD Internal Medicine as my PG course......I am really looking forward to meet some students who are preparing for NEET PG and I would like to join them for my preparation.....my main focus is towards memorizing all the difficult topics which require many revisions.....I came to know about Mooclab via Youtube and I think Mooclab can provide me the study group I need.

mmouli

AWS and Data Science Study Buddy
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi Everyone, my name is Chandra I did MS in computer Science and working as IT Consultant, I am currently reviewing AWS Solutions Architect Associate course and I need study buddy to review the course and help me pass the exam at Amazon. I am willing to teach anyone who would like to do this course, as I already did a lot of hands on on this course and thoroughly confident, and also would like to sponsor for AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam if he/she is serious learner. I think MoocLab will help me achieve my goal as its easy to find study buddy here, and it will be helpful for me to study thoroughly with study buddy and perform well in exam. I am also also doing Data Science Professional Certificate - IBM, I have 3 courses out 9 Courses pending. I am also looking for study buddy to complete this after the AWS exam.

AlejandroGarcia

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello everyone I am a 23 year old living in California and going to LAW SCHOOL anyone want to study please let me know :) I need some motivation and I am sure I can give it right back! I a, huge in golas and achieving the, so please reach out! I haven’t found a group yet just joined today! I’m Alejandro btw nice to meet you all!

summers_rain

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello,
i'm learning more about digital marketing right now for my startup.
i like quite diverse subject, so if your interested in learning digital marketing together or just wana be a accountability buddy both are cool
and by any chance if you know telugu and want to learn everything.. its the best
looking forward to find a study buddy

olcayayas

Study Buddy
Heyy! I’m a freshly graduated attending physician with interests like neuroscience, consciousness, psychiatry, psychotherapy etc. Just tryinna catch up what’s going on in neuroscience in an enthusiastic way :) other than that improving myself studying from amboss and medi-learn so it would be nice to find someone with similar conditions, currently learning medicine in german but not necessarily :))

Other than that I‘m amateur in philosophy but trying to read some intro books or watch things from youtube, concerning the hot topics in consciousness and philosophy of mind...

Don’t hesitate to contact with me :))