Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 38603

Hi, I'm Dr Ush. I have done MBBS and now preparing for the postgraduate medicine test - PLAB. I'm here to study find people who I can study with and be more accountable.

Martin_9ca2

Good Evening, I'm excited to study online. My initial focus will be mathematics. My objectives are professional- though I'm not sure I'd consider them 'not' personal. Thank You.

im.ngan

Hi everyone! I'm currently a student majoring in Professional Communication (Ad and PR) at RMIT University. I'm here to find a study buddy. We can get mutual motivation and work harder <3 I hope that I also can learn something new from this journey.

Aditri

Hi,
I am Aditri from India. I am a 11th grade humanities student . I am preparing for my CLET ( common law entrance test). I have been procrastinating a lot lately so I need a study partner to help me stay motivated. Anyone who is interested please lemme know.

JadeJade

Hi everyone, I'm Jade, a medical doctor from Brazil. I am studying to validate my medical diploma in the US. Recently I took the first test (step 1) and now I'll start my preparation towards Step 2. During my entire preparation for step 1, I would call my study partner on skype and we would study the entire day (9 - 10h) in blocks of 1h. It worked very well for us. We would just be there with our mics muted, but the presence of each other avoided distractions. Now my study partner is not available and I have a new beast to defeat (step 2). Anyone interested in someone quiet and capable of sitting down for hours, let me know hahaha.

eve_dangeline

Group Manager
Hey I'm Eve. I'm in my senior year. Subjects I am currently taking and are kinda good at are IB Psychology, IB Biology, and a bit of Math. I pretty decent in helping out people with their essays (I can help out with revision). Currently looking for a study buddy. Doesn't rlly have to be a SB it could just be a person to help motivate or accompany me in my studies.

Phume

Study Buddy
Hi everyone.
I'm a 27 yo man from Italy.
I'm from Rome and i'm currently living in Milan.
I have a part time job and i'm also a part time student.
I came back to studying after a long time and now i'm on my second year. I joined this site because i feel i can't find anyone to study with at college due to age gap.
I'd like to share study sessions and experiences with people who have a similar background. I'm a curious person and very determined but still always willing to tell a joke during a break
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, my name is Phumelele(26) and I am studying CIMA, I am in the operational level. I live in South Africa. I work in finance and study part-time. My target is to study at least 2 hours daily and 5 hours on a Saturday...or something similar to this. I feel like getting a study buddy will help me study more consistently and will make studying something I can look forward to as we can keep each other accountable. Could be fun :)

Barorhee

Continuously seeking improvement for oneself.
Study Buddy
I am Nathalie Grace. I am a first-year university student and have a double degree in Psychology and Legal Management. I am looking for a study buddy who will keep me accountable and push me when I want to take a "rest" while working towards improving ourselves.

Lalalay

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey everyone! My name is Adele and I am currently doing my final year of Undergrad :) I am a media student; however, I'm currently really interested in neuroscience and psychology. Looking for a study buddy/buddies because I'm struggling with focus and motivation when studying alone. Eager to join this community!

Yssie

Hi everyone! I am Yssie and currently a dental student. I am looking for study buddies to motivate each other, let one another grow and reach our goals. I have joined this platform because I think it's better to study with different people, interests and knowledge. It will help me grow. Looking forward in studying with someone! :)

dog

Hey! I'm Chase and I'm going into my senior year of high school in a little over a month. I was recently introduced to the idea of study groups and thought to try it out. I'm interested in studying Chinese. Nice to meet you all.

cyrine19

Study Buddy
Hi there :D I'm a medical student and this is my first year at university. It would be great to find a study buddy so we can study together at night and motivate each other to put a check on the "to do list" of each night !

Namjoon kim

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi<3
I'm 14, from Pakistan I'm studying biology and meed a study buddy to study with and maybe chill after studying and play music. It doesn't really matter if we don't talk too much your company would mean alot to me hehe
I Hope i find a study buddy ^^

Athy

Hi everyone I am Athy I m from India and a highschool sophomore. Due to this pandemic I m lacking a little bit in studies so here I m to improve,and I m a partial nerd, music lover,a bookworm too

ppika

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, my name is Fika and currently, I'm learning medicine. I plan to be a clinician, and I think this community can help me achieve my goal as I study better with friends. Thank you!

haiph1805

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Amber.
I'm 16, and I'm about to sit the IELTS test at the end of this year. So, I would love to find a study buddy to learn English together.
Thanks for having me

Henryp

Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

A study group on Quantum Computing... If any one of you are interested, buzz me... My areas. of interest is QML and Quantum Cryptography.

Join this group:https://www.mooclab.club/groups/quantumsummerschool2021.744/

I am also a beginner in Quantum...

We will explore what all materials to learn cos dedicated study is needed.

It will be great, if you can introduce yours skills and qualification.

Actually the group needs: mathematics, computer , data technologies and quantum physics background.

You can count on me for computer and data technologies.

We all can learn together Quantum.. BTW I am a BigData Technologies Consultant and a Corporate Trainer and An Author too.

Let us demystify the Quantum Together.