Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

NicsCanStudy

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole but I go by Nics, as a nickname. I'm a 2nd yr college student studying in Nursing and I hope o learn a lot from here since there is no face-to-face yet. I am also self-studying foreign language, so if you're one like me, please study with me. Thanks!

Husseinsasy

Hussein Ali
Study Buddy
Hello , I am Hussein Ali from Egypt .I am a medical student in my last year in benha faculty of medicine . I have passed also USMLE step 1 exam . and I am currently studying for step 2 ck . I love studying in the library and I expect from mooclab to help my in studying and I also want to improve my langauge skills in English

Toch

Hello everyone. I am a postbacc student, trying to finish the rest of my classes and take the MCAT. I want a study group that can help keep me motivated and on the right track and I hope to do the same. Thank you!

Last edited:

DollyAA

Hi, I'm Dolly studying law in England. I'm a girl and I'm 20 years old.
I am looking for a study buddy or a group of 3/4 to help me get motivated during the winter semester starting late September. Also, looking for a study buddy this august till mid-September who likes to study at night from like 1-6 am. My timezone is GMT. I'd like to find a group or buddy that would love to schedule daily study sessions and we would chat occasionally to motivate ourselves. Message me if interested :)

StarDust

Hi! Namaste
I'm Nidhi from maharashtra
I'm really into astrophysics things, I like to discuss about space and physics.
And I need a study buddy Who is also into it.
Jai Hind

D

Deleted member 41925

Hello! I’m Nody from Malaysia and currently working in Japan as an engineer. I join mooclab because I want to be productive during my weekend by studying new skills. Without any study partner, I will keep on procrastinating and wasting my time on doing other things besides studying-.- so I need something to push me to study.
Anyway, it’s nice to meet all of you and happy studying :)

Ioulia Anomeriti

Hello!
My name is Ioulia Anomeriti and I'm almost 16 years old. I come from Grece and I'm going to the first class of high school. I adore mathematics, chemistry, biology and of course art! So, in the future, I would like to become an architect, given that it combines science and design, let's say, my two passions. I also keep on attending english courses, as I've recently passed my last french exams and I finally closed this circle!
In my free time I prefer taking my camera, going in nature and admire her beauty (it's also a chance for me to enrich my portofolio ;))...
I also love painting, reading litterature, visiting museums, libraries and galleries with my sister, with whom I have the same interest in all this stuff!
Some months ago, I decided to join this awesome club so that I am able to concentrate more efficiently in my job, mainly during the school period and the summertime too. Enjoy it with us... :)

mxrtin

hello everyone! so my name's martin, im 18. im looking for someone to help me with learning norwegian and maybe have studying sessions. if anyone is interested please message me. :)

DivineDestiney

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey, My name is Destiney and I’m 21 years old.
I’m currently in online plant based culinary school and almost 3 weeks behind on that.
When I get caught back up on that I will also be studying personal training.
I’m also interested in learning languages (Latin Spanish, Cantonese, Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, Ancient Hebrew, & Ancient Egyptian)
I am a licensed massage therapist and certified sound healer (I also love making and learning about music)
My whole life is dedicated to learning
Later on I plan on learning art & architecture which means I’ll need to study Calculus & physics in the future
I’m into meditation, reading, researching, and so many other things I don’t even know where to start.
I recently have had a major procrastination hit so I believe that having an accountability partner to help me curate the environment I need to stay motivated & focus will be really healthy for me especially since I live alone.

Jeje

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm Jeje. I'm currently learning Japanese. I'm also learning mathematics, physics and chemistry. It's been pretty tough to learn alone, and I wish to find a study buddy here.

kejiya.desu

Hello! I'm Keziah. Recently, I tried to learn a foreign language which is Japanese-and will be. Staying at home urged me to learn new things on my own (and J-Drama. and maybe anime) so I guess being around with people that shares the same traits in learning could help myself too. Adios! :)

Ellesea

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi this is Ellesea I am new here I am preparing for jee exam I am finding a study buddy. If you want to study with me pls reply.

Endahrningtyas

Study Buddy
Haii! my name's Endah, but you may call me En for short and it helps you to pronounce it better, I guess? I am an accounting Indonesian student who's currently working hard on my undergraduate thesis and trying to learn a little japanese atm. looking forward to meet new people here!

dr.soly

Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Laren, 24 , I'm finishing dental school next year. I'm also a second year general medicine student. ( Yes am doing both at the same time and very happy it's working out well!) I enjoy medicine a lot and want to get good at it. Please join me whenever you want to study!
hey laren , i also was a vet.medical student 4 years ago . but now am a senior dental student .. hoping you're doing good and wish u luck :)

D

Deleted member 42475

Hi everyone! I'm called Zai. I'm currently studying Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and it was my first year. Saw this on tiktok and I wanna try to help me ease my longing for school.
hii, Zai! I’m also studying Accountancy, hope we can be study buddies. :)