Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 36136

Hi everyone, my name is Evans. I am currently a master's student in Canada in the field of Geography. I coincidentally chanced on this platform after several failures on facebook and youtube. Ultimately, I intend to meet people that I can learn with, and hold each other accountable for the common good.

Nimekth

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, I am Nime and I turned 17 this Jan.
I am currently in last year of junior college. I am preparing for my finals~ I love meeting new people, working or studying with them. Even if we don't talk at all, I am completely fine! your company is enough for me. I hope I can find many amazing study buddies through mooclab ^^
I don't have a fix plan on what I want to do at the moment. I was planning to go for computer engineering though. I love literature, arts and everything related to it. I love drawing, journalling and sometimes embroidering!

pardi

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello my name is Pardi, I am a final year nursing student. I joined mooclab to make friends with the aim of learning together and discussing nursing. I hope we can learn together

Rahma 27

Hi
My name is rahma , Iam 27 years old female , Iam a general physician ( MBBS certificate) I live in Saudi Arabia , I wan to study dermatology from the beginning,
I need for study partner to start learn the basics of dermatology moving deeply through the time,
I can provide 10 h / week,
Iam a Enthusiastic person and committed to the time.

Thank you

minnii

Study Buddy
Hi I am a post intern, preparing for pg entrance and want to stop procrastinating and want motivation so I am hoping this will help

Laren

Hello, I'm Laren, 24 , I'm finishing dental school next year. I'm also a second year general medicine student. ( Yes am doing both at the same time and very happy it's working out well!) I enjoy medicine a lot and want to get good at it. Please join me whenever you want to study!

Surya*

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi Everyone!
I am preparing MBA entrance( CAT )

I need a study partner irrespective of fields or subjects, so that I could focus and study for longer durations.
Hit me up if you are looking for the same.

asiacappelli

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello everyone :)
I'm Asia and I'm studying communication sciences in Florence for my next master's degree in cinematography. I have two philosophical certificates from Yale and a First (B2 ENG) Cambridge certificate... I'm still learning :)
Hope to find here the motivation I need to pass my amount of exams. The motivation I've lost because of lockdowns and covid.

theletsteps

Hi! I'm Leticia! I'm from Brazil, and I'm a master student of computer science at UFAM. Furthermore, I am pursuing to be a UX Researcher

D2excel

Ex-sluggard
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Denny from USA. My focus is pre-med, business and math. I'm looking forward to entering the medical field, enlarging my business and community service. It's been hard studying from home. I'm more comfortable studying with others or in public places (libraries and cafes). Looking for flexible and scheduled times, on video and on/off mic. If I'm challenged with an academic question, chats or rooms would help. Studying Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Anatomy, business, real-estate, Math Content Knowledge 5161. All geniuses do not think alike, but i'm glad I found the MoocLab full of geniuses.

asiacappelli

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Denny from USA. My focus is pre-med, business and math. I'm looking forward to entering the medical field, enlarging my business and community service. It's been hard studying from home. I'm more comfortable studying with others or in public places (libraries and cafes). Looking for flexible and scheduled times, on video and on/off mic. If I'm challenged with an academic question, chats or rooms would help. Studying Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Anatomy, business, real-estate, Math Content Knowledge 5161. All geniuses do not think alike, but i'm glad I found the MoocLab full of geniuses.
Good luck for everything, buddy!

Genevieve110

Hi Everyone,

I'm Genevieve.
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Pursuing CPIM certification, trying to get through the study.
- Learning other languages, cultures, histories
- Read on subjects like health, finance, entrepreneurship, self empowerment.

Szoom

Doc in the making
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey guys. Im a med student from India. I have been procrastinating recently. Want to get productive again. Looking for study partners

Kirstenbrown

Hi!

My name is Kirsten and I am studying at the Open University. I am going into my third year, studying English Literature and Creative Writing. I am looking for a study buddy (preferable one with the OU) Doesn't matter which subject although I guess English would be nice. I am looking for someone to help me keep accountable. Many thanks

HaBa

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone! My name is Hannah, I am a Psychology Master student currently trying to finish writing my thesis. I'm having some trouble adjusting to the work from home environment, so I'm going to make use of some light peer pressure, by using these study groups. Wish me lck, it's great to study with you:)