Study Buddy Looking for a female study buddy (studying 6-8h/day)

AndreeaG

Studying Psychology
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello! I'm looking for a female study buddy who is able to study for 6-8 hours a day for the next 2-3 weeks at least. I'm in my first year of Psychology uni, but you can study any subject and have any age. I usually study for 50 mins with 10 mins of break. I'd like to study from 8AM to 12PM and then 2 or 3 more hours in the afternoon or evening (my timezone is UTC+3). You can find out more about me on my profile.
All I want is consistency, to really study those hours every day, so we can be motivated. Thank you!! :)

Hello! I'm looking for a female study buddy who is able to study for 6-8 hours a day for the next 2-3 weeks at least. I'm in my first year of Psychology uni, but you can study any subject and have any age. I usually study for 50 mins with 10 mins of break. I'd like to study from 8AM to 12PM and then 2 or 3 more hours in the afternoon or evening (my timezone is UTC+3). You can find out more about me on my profile.
All I want is consistency, to really study those hours every day, so we can be motivated. Thank you!! :)
Hello. I’m very interested. The next three weeks are very crucial for me. I’m older and don’t think I can make six hours but will try. Would you like to study together? Let me know. We can start in the morning. I’m working on a dissertation in Educational Leadership and having a very hard time studying.

EastUnion

Study Buddy
hi! also looking for a female study buddy, i'm going to be finishing term papers for the next few days but after that i'm studying languages and law over the summer, would love to set a schedule with someone else so we can motivate each other!

hi! also looking for a female study buddy, i'm going to be finishing term papers for the next few days but after that i'm studying languages and law over the summer, would love to set a schedule with someone else so we can motivate each other!
Hello. I’m also studying over the next two days. Mainly the next three weeks are going to be intense. This summer is also crucial and will be spending most of my summer studying. Let me know if you have any ideas of setting up a good study schedule. Take care. Hope I hear back from you.