Study Buddy Intermediate in Python: Looking for someone to build projects together and unblock

PerpetualZeal

Hey everyone! I'll be going for my masters in Data science in a month. Looking forward to learn and build data analysis/visualization/predictive modelling projects using different tech stack involved. Let me know if anyone is interested in learning and growing together. Very serious about learning and keeping on track with the progress.

Anyone interested can leave a comment or get in touch! Thank you for reading!

Nadiryousouf

Hey everyone! I'll be going for my masters in Data science in a month. Looking forward to learn and build data analysis/visualization/predictive modelling projects using different tech stack involved. Let me know if anyone is interested in learning and growing together. Very serious about learning and keeping on track with the progress.

Anyone interested can leave a comment or get in touch! Thank you for reading!
Hello
I started python for data science course from Udemy 2 months ago. What do you think we can friends on this way?

thordev

I'm studying intermediate data science at the moment, and will be building self projects. So, yes, we should collaborate.

Omkardesai99

I'm studying intermediate data science at the moment, and will be building self projects. So, yes, we should collaborate.
Can I join with you guys I am intermediate in data science and analysis have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi.

Karim_

Data Scientist
Study Buddy
Hi guys, I am interested if you let me in. I have theoritical knowledge about many machine learning algorithms. I still need to further build up my skills in practical as well as theoritical.

aalto

Self-learning Data Science girl
Study Buddy
Can I join with you guys I am intermediate in data science and analysis have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi.
Hi, I am about the same level on all the subjects you mentioned here, but you must be way more advanced by now. Let me know if you still need a company on studying these subjects / collaborating on some projects, ping me please

aalto

Self-learning Data Science girl
Study Buddy
Hi guys, I am interested if you let me in. I have theoritical knowledge about many machine learning algorithms. I still need to further build up my skills in practical as well as theoritical.
Hi Karim, please lemme know where are you on these topics by now