Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Harnoor9

Group Manager
Hello, I am harnoor, I am a psychiatry resident from India. I am looking for someone to study for three hours in the morning from 6am to 9am( utc plus 5) and also in the evenings 4 30 pm onwards till late evening.
I prefer cam on with mic off.
Please dm me if interested to study together.

Daria_lbl

Hallo MoocLab-Community! WILLKOMMEN!

Ich bin Carolyn, die Gründerin von MoocLab. Es gibt so viele großartige Mitglieder, die MoocLab beigetreten sind, deshalb wollte ich einen Raum schaffen, in dem Sie ein wenig mehr darüber erzählen können, wer Sie sind und was Sie alles vorhaben.

Schreiben Sie einfach Ihren Beitrag in das Antwortfeld am Ende dieses Threads und klicken Sie auf Antwort posten. (Sie müssen dazu angemeldet sein).

Ich kann es kaum erwarten, unsere Community hier zu treffen...

Einige Haushaltsführung zu beachten
  • Wenn Sie neu in unseren Foren sind, lesen Sie unsere Anleitung
  • Sehen Sie sich unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Regeln an
  • Dieser Thread dient nur der Einführung. Wenn Sie sich mit jemandem verbinden möchten, klicken Sie auf sein Profil und senden Sie ihm eine Nachricht!
  • Bitte posten Sie keine persönlichen Daten in diesem Forum. Sie geben Ihre persönlichen Daten hier auf eigenes Risiko weiter.
  • Wenn Sie unter 13 Jahre alt sind, nehmen Sie bitte nicht an diesem Forum teil. Dies dient Ihrer eigenen Sicherheit.
Hallo my name is Daria Löbel, i am 17 years old and iam from Germany. I want to make a good diploma so i visit this side

Kavi

Study Buddy
Hellooo guya.. This is Kavita and I am preparing for UPSC. and if anyone looking for study partners you guys can join us in a Study Google Meet, here Meet, you guys will have a productive study session.

Last edited:

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id

Xiphium

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone! If you're looking to improve your English or discuss your writing assignments, I'm here to help. I'm a Masters of Education student looking for someone to discuss my research with because I struggle to synthesize my thoughts on paper. English is my mother tongue. Feel free to message me.

Frankiecookie

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone! My name is Fran. I am currently taking up Communication Arts, turning 3rd year here in the Philippines. Would be lovely to meet you all. Goodluck!

D

Deleted member 38960

Hello I am muffin. I am currently studying for B.Tech in computer science and engineering. I am in my final year. I am from India. Already joined from May 2021.

Alecto

Hello my name is Alecto and I am new to mooclab. I am currently studying for my Hesi A2 entrance exam and it would really be great if I could find a study buddy to keep me motivated. My Test Day is July 21.

sumit_

Full Stack Developer
Study Buddy

I Full Stack Developer, CSE

I am good at Python and JavaSCript Also

HTML CSS REACT JS NODE.jsData Science Python Libraries.

Looking for someone who wants to get a higher package in the computer science field in the upcoming months and prepare for years with upcoming technologies.
  • Discuss core concepts in zoom/ Google meet
  • Take each other's tests
  • Prepare for interviews etc
  • Help each other to build products/projects/ Ideas
  • share notes resources I have a few great Udemy courses purchased
  • a Newton SChool member,
I have a few ideas
Learn together and help each other grow together in the long run

Last edited:

sumit_

Full Stack Developer
Study Buddy

I am good at Python and JavaSCript Also​

HTML CSS REACT JS NODE.jsData Science Python Libraries.​

Looking for someone who wants to get a higher package in the computer science field in the upcoming months and prepare for years with upcoming technologies.
  • Discuss core concepts in zoom/ Google meet
  • Take each other's tests
  • Prepare for interviews etc
  • Help each other to build products/projects/ Ideas
  • share notes resources I have a few great Udemy courses purchased
  • a Newton SChool member,
I have a few ideas
Learn together and help each other grow together in the long run

Kainy

Hi
Study Buddy

Hi,my name is Kainy and I‘m a student from Luxemburg.I was hoping to learn more and maybe even suceed to skip a grade,because I feel to old in my class (and I‘m bad in English,because my teacher isn‘t the brightest).I hope to find some friends my age ,who also want to be successfull:)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 56903

Hi guys I'm Shaty,I'm from Botswana ( Africa) and I'm also 18 years old. This year I'm starting my first year in Bachelor of science/Biological sciences at the University of Botswana, I hope that I can find effective study buddies here.

mahbub_mmr

Looking for DSA study partner
Study Buddy
Hi,
I am a Software Engineer with 3.5+ Year Experience and now looking for better Job Opportunity.
That's why now I am looking for DSA study partner.
Let me know, if we could pair up.