Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

lesley fields

Mathematics
Study Buddy
Hi, I am a Math instructor. The reason I am here is that I am a big procrastinator. That's why I am still trying to complete my master's in higher Mathematics. My goal is to finally finish this degree and start on my Ph.D. in Mathematics in January. I am currently at the Texas A&M. I believe this website will help me to stop procrastinating and complete the tasks on time.

Alex_879

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi Everyone! I'm a Uni student currently studying Psychology and possibly Political Science. I procrastinate a lot so I'm hoping to find a study buddy to help with that. Let me know if you're interested.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi i am zoology student ..i preparing life science exams.. Dm me for study together the subject zoology or Any subject.. Any exam u preparing. I need aaccountablilty partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. dm freely...be productive each other..we make time table and daily goals.

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm

D

Deleted member 50115

Hi there!
I am Tina, 24, from Germany, and I am currently writing my Master's thesis for my International Management Master's program. I am also looking for study buddies to stop procrastinating and get work done together quietly on zoom or somewhere else, so it does not matter what your field of study etc is, I just need someone to help me from being distracted and to motivate each other. :)

D

Deleted member 55880

Good day! I'm Ai, from the Philippines. I'm a 1st year Bachelor of Science in Biology student. Our university is still in the remote learning setup, so it would be great to have people to study with in order to improve my time management and self discipline. Hopefully, I'll be able to study with others through Mooclab. If you're interested to study with me, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Let's reach our goals together!

jowershell

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Josh, a 24 y/o cognitive neuroscience lab technician. I research cognitive science and more specifically computational psychology. I'm here because I want to get more comfortable reading papers for fun, so I'm hoping to find someone with similar research interests to read and share recent (or overlooked) literature with.

sarada

hi, this is Sarada 22 yr female. Trying to rebuild myself after a bad breakup by immersing myself in self-development and career development. I am a master's student in computer science in the USA. I am looking for a buddy who has a similar situation and is trying to move forward. we can motivate each other. To take life seriously.

ImissJLS

Group Manager
Hi my name is Aizah I'm 16 years old and currently studying for my GCSE's.
I have joined this platform so I can study with others and together achieve our acedemic goals.
And being in a study group with motivated people is often helpful to reduce stress, so they say :')

ilianamaz

hi everyone... my name is iliana i'm from greece and im studying for my finals. they include biology, chemistry and physics but im guessing that communicating with most of you about that ain't gonna be that easy...

Amad

Study Buddy
Hey, I'm an MS1 student. Lately, I have been struggling with studies. It would be great if I could find a study partner. This would help me be accountable to them and myself.

aleywithane

Aley ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hello everyone!! You can read info about me in here:

Name: Aley
Pronoun: She/Her
Education Level: Graduated from university (engineering department)
Languages I Speak: Turkish n English
My interests: Writing, organising, marketing and blogging (i'm here for studying Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German and Java)
What I'm most struggling with, when studying: Distractibility What I'm hoping to find in this server: Feeling motivated to study
Anything I'd like to add?: You can DM me if we have same interests + insta: aleywithane :)

Rafique

Study Buddy
hey I'm Shamaila. Currently studying IT. I have to study for exams but also just want to improve my programming skills. Also I like to learn languages just for me. I'm also lazy alone but I can study quite a bit with other people so I'm looking for anyone so I have to study XD.

nesibe00

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Do u wanna be a study buddy with me? We can motivate each other and study together every day? I am studying dentistry. Also, we can teach each other languages and become friends :)

Ogunloye1

Hello guys, my Emmanuel, I am from Nigeria. I would like to see a friend to study with, actually I came here to make friends because I don’t really have friends supporting in my daily activities. Please don’t consider me being a Nigerian not to be my buddy