Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

MondeAMD

Anatomist to be
Study Buddy
hello ,
I'm a medical graduate doing a master degree in Human Anatomy . Looking for a serious study partner or a group to master Gross Anatomy , Histology , Embryology and physiology
I'm very flexible
if you are interested DM me please :)

bansheep082

Study Buddy
Hi this is jasmeen! I am a third yr medical student from india, i am preparing for my pg entrance examinations and i seek a study partner to keep a check on each other, and for pushing our limits and actually be discipline to establish our goals, i work well study well with people so thought it would be a great idea to study and build together.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning and night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id

camilabarraganp

Camila
Group Manager
Hello! My name is Camila and I am a latinamerican law student trying to finish her thesis to finally graduate. I just created a study group for people in similar timezones as mine since its been a bit difficult to find active study groups in the same timezone as mine. If anyone is interested please lmk :)

Ksenia17

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Ksenia et je suis une prof de l'anglais et du français. Je suis passionnante par les langues, les cultures, la psycologie. je lis beaucoup et je m'interesse à étudier et à pratiquer le français à l'oral. je cherche une personne motivée (une fille ou une femme soit plus privilégiée). Mon niveau du français est B1 ou B1+. ;)

Last edited:

Soniadharmesh

Hi, everyone. My name is Pamphile Gansou. I am a courserian learner and have been in the field of online education since January 2015. So, I've already completed 7 Specializations of the iMBA leading up to the degree program of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and am currently completing the IBM Professional Data Science but already earned 7 certificates in it. Since my goal is to become a technician of products i.e., a real Product Manager and a 3d printing expert, I've completed the Software Product Management Specialization, the Digital Product Management: modern fundamentals, the 3 courses of the Introduction to Project Management: initiating, principles and practices Specialization, the 4 courses of the 3d printing Specialization whose the Capstone Project will start shortly. I've completed other courses from the State University of New York, the University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins University. That's who I am and what I am going to be in the near future. So, I am really excited to join the MoocLab Community that will make us the true leaders of the future. Thanks.
Hello everyone!
I am a home maker trying to learn code through different online free sources. I find it hard to stay committed in the process. Looking for a study buddy, hopefully it will help me to maintain consistency.

Varonie

• Study Buddy Subject:​

Business & Management
  • I'm studying for:​

MBA (business)
  • Level of Knowledge:​

Some knowledge
  • Preferred language:​

English
  • Timezone:​

• About me
    Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm joining university to study business. I'm looking for a study buddy (long-term).If you're interested, we can set a time to study and introduce ourselves

New Member · From Toronto, Ontario, Canada

JasmineHerd

JasmineIsCoding
Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I'm a software engineer prepping for technical interviews. Looking to study data structures and algorithms. My goal is to do minimum 2-3 leetcode questions a day. USA - East Coast
Edit: I'll add a bit more about myself to make it more of an introduction

My name is Jasmine(obviously.) I'm currently a software engineer at a large tech company. I transitioned to tech and graduated bootcamp 4 years ago. I'm committed to my goal of increasing my income and landing a higher paying job in the next few months. You are welcome to study with me.
  • Study Buddy Subject: Computer Science

• I'm studying for: Data Structure & Algorithm interviews - java or python

• Level of Knowledge:Comfortable

• Preferred language:English

• Timezone: USA East Coast

Last edited:

Joshna

Study buddy
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am Jo, in my mid-twenties. I am currently working but wanted to learn Java and concentrate more on my current work as well. I am kind of distracted by social media right now. So help me out.

D

Deleted member 57411

Hey everyone, I have recently graduated as an Engineer in Information Technology field. I have a keen interest in full stack development and blockchain along with learning data structures and algorithms. Apart from studies/work, I am also interested in singing, listening to music, meditation, personal development and acting. I am open to meeting positive people and making friends here apart from looking for study buddies as well.

D

Deleted member 57427

Hello everyone,
I'm a 5th year medical student from India, preparing for FMGE exam rn and planning to give neet pg/ USMLE/ PLAB next year. I easily get distracted so I need study partner so that we will keep each other motivated and can study together if we will be from the same field.

youmark.24

Study Buddy
Hi! I’m Mark, and I am a high school student from Warsaw. I hope to meet someone new, cuz it always funny (sometimes awkwardly, cuz I’m a bit shy). I am studying Math, Computer Science and Physics, I also interested in studying Further math, but there is not enough places in group.
Thank you for reading this,
Baaaaiiii

ack

Study Buddy
hello!
I'm ack
I'm from India
currently in my 12th grade and preparing for my Japanese n5 level exam which is next year as well as a common law admission test (clat) which is on Dec 18 2022
I would like to have a study buddy who can help me remain focused for at least 2 hrs max
would like to make new friends too

Hi, my name is Ethan, I'm 17 going into year 13 a levels (final qualifications before uni), I'm looking for anyone around the same age plus or minus a year to study with. I do Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Art and design. I am looking to get BBBA or BBAA something along those lines, I can put in an hour or 2 daily and I don't mind what subject you study so long as you show up when we agree.