Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 54480

Hello Everyone
I am a CS student currently doing DSA and m here for a study partner with whom I can discuss my doubts related to my field
So if any of you have same major do message me

D

Deleted member 35419

Hi everyone I am looking for a long term study buddy who will study with me Via zoom or discord for long hours at least 4. I can be study any time except lesson time.

Sara37

Hi,

I am Sara, a Computer sciences student, looking for a female study buddy. The major does not matter. I just want somebody who I talk with daily to exchange our daily plans and then check at the end of the day
Please DM me on Twitter if you are interested.

See you soon

Sara :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mafuyu_isqt

Study Buddy
Hola everyone!!! I am Mafuyu, 16 and a current sophomore in Hong Kong,
I am looking for a study buddy who can also keep me accountable because I tend to procrastinate a lot for manga
so if you are okay with studying with me, please dm me!
I am currently doing AP Computer Science Principles, AP Seminar, Pre AP chem and Algebra II Honors and others
It will be great if someone who understands these topics can teach me some of the concepts
P.s It is okay if you are not doing these subjects/ majors and also if you are down for chats, you can add me on discord too
@mafuyu_isqt#1264 <= is this one

Mo_Khaled21

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
•i am mohamed khaled, i am 21 years old
•i study at faculty of engineering at Mechatronics department
•i want to use my new skills to help people and build my future
•MoocLab can help me by find some one who can motivate me to study
•i take a lot of courses in mechanical engineering as Mechanics of machines, Mechanical design and electronics courses and i want to take a Embedded system course.

saebi

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! I'm Saebi! I'm an 8th-grade student and I want to find someone that I can study with. Please be good to me!!

Anne Marie

Hi, I'm Anne-Marie. A third year student in the university studying Business Administration but aspiring to pursue Real Estate. Seeking motivation to study harder and came across Mooclab and hoping in benefits me immensely. #Newhere

sattibabu

hi everyone,
I am Sattibabu , I am working as a IT operation supervisor but i want to learn SAP programming language but i don't have any proper guidance how to start so i need some one guidance to learn this SAP that's why i have joined in study buddy.

SciGeek

Study Buddy
My background is a pharmacy, I always hated Medicine so that's why I chose Pharmacy instead haha. But then found myself more into tech majors so I searched for a major where I can combine both the healthcare sector with technology, ended up finding Bioinformatics which is a combination of Molecular Biology and Computer Science.
I'm studying Bioinformatics nowadays, and am participating in a 4-months training program. Bioinformatics simply is the application of Data Science in the healthcare sector. I'd really be happy if we got the chance to study together this interesting field and share our experiences, help each other with any obstacles and celebrate small victories for sure.

I'm looking for a study partner to motivate each other, do calls and share knowledge and help each other in understanding new stuff.

Matthew Ravi

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, my name is Matthew Ravi and I'm a final year MBBS studying in Manipal University College, Malaysia, looking for a study partner, as my final exam is nearing in June 20th. Can't find anyone in my university, at least I hope I can find any MBBS 3rd, 4th or final year students here who can study together with me and even we can revise OSCE as well. It will be nice if there are also Malaysians here. I want a mixture of both guys and girls, and maximum 2 people I want, and speaks very good English. Pls let me know. Thanks.
Other informations:
Timezone is UTC +8 (Kuala Lumpur time), and I will study from 2.00am Malaysian time until 5.30am Malaysian time during college time, but holidays, I will study at 4.00am until about 6.30am, as I would take a break half way and then continue studying from 9.00am until 12.00pm. Sundays also 4.00am until 6.30am, but I will take an extended break and start back from 3.00pm till 5.00pm.

Hope that anyone is interested to study with me, and we can be accountable to each other. Thanks.

V_rose

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi. I'm Rose and I'm doing a degree in Accounting. I wanna use this platform to improve my study ethics. and achieve my goals

Coco_05

Hi everyone
My name is Coco. I'm 16 and in grade 11. I hope to use this forum to better my understanding of subjects such as:life science, afrikaans,Maths literacy etc. I am also keen on helping anyone where I can.

Atharvv

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi there

I've done my 12th and I'm currently preping for entrance exams (PCM) , hmu .We can study together on Google Meet or zoom , whatever you prefer. If i don't reply here you can DM me on my Instagram - athaaarvvv

Zee99

Ziad Youssef
Study Buddy
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ziad, A 23 years old Egyptian Digital Artist based in Wales.

Currently I'm studying UX/UI with the Google diploma in UX Design besides reading lots of design related books to support my knowledge in design.

Looking forward to meet other designers and maybe practice and collaborate though different Projects if Possible for a faster-paced type of projects

Tanya.Tri

Tanya
Study Buddy
Hi!
My name is Tanya. I am a student in a web development program and a part-time German language learner. I am very new to the web development field. Currently, I am learning CSS and HTML. Very BASIC! my German level is B1.

I like to study in front of the camera with others regardless of different majors. It would be nice to have a bit of small talk from the beginning. If you are creating a video conference room for studying, please send me a message. I might be interested.

Moony<3

Hi!
Study Buddy
Hey! I am currently in my last year of high school preparing for my final exams. I’ve never had a study buddy before but I recently stumbled upon this site and decided to give it a try! I am hoping to enhance my productivity, improve my discipline and avoid distractions at all cost! However I would love to chit chat during breaks! My favorite approach to studying is the Pomodoro technique.

Minerva

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone !
I'm so glad to be part of this community ! I'm a 22 year old medical student from Algeria, looking forward to find a study buddy who will be okay with a "texting only" pal... ! Tough days are comming for me, in which I will be very busy studying, and like everyone else here I suppose that team work makes us much more productive. I also speak French and Arabic and I am trying to include German courses in my scadual, so any french, english or arabic native speaker would be welcome to help me get the best of both of us !
I'll do my best to live the best experience on MoocLab... and thanks for creating it!

Last edited: