Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Pavani M

Heyy there!! I am Pavani, A 10th grader. Here to find find people who can motivate me and make feel stress free due to my studies. to find sort of a mentor friend who can help me clear my doubts and have study session with. looking forward to a no scam friend and ig mooclab can help me achieve that!!!

Preeti0211

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am Preeti Shetty studying CIMA operational level, P1. I am looking for a study buddy that will motivate and help me pass my exams

Zarahashimnaqvi

Study Buddy
Hi everyone I am Zara, I moved to the Bay Area a year back. I am a doctor by profession and currently preparing for USMLE step 1. I am looking for a study partner who is planning to take step 1 this year and is strict about studying 7 to 8 hours a day. I’ll be happy to connect, so that we can help and motivate each other.

Thank you,
Zara

Dharshini

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello.
I'm Dd..A Dental 1st year student..
Would like to have some study buddy that can help me through the process of studying regularly without procrastination.
Would be great to find someone from the same area of education..

txnxyx

freya
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hey, im a junior and i need a study buddy (sounds so weird idk) to study french with coz its easier and fun in a group study.

edengeee

Study Buddy
Hi there, my name is Eden and I'm from Melb, Australia :)
I am currently studying BHS Nutritional Medicine in hopes to become a certified nutritionist and would love to join study groups or find a study buddy to help me take accountability to achieve productivity and complete goals. This platform is a new approach for me but I look forward to meeting members on Mooclab!

May._.

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi my name is May and I'm a student. I'm still in school and I'm looking forward to getting more productive by studying with others. Mooclab has been recommended to me by a social media page and I was quite interested. I have trouble focusing when I study by myself so I think learning with others will help me a lot! I'm planning to take a literature course (when I get out of school of course). I hope to have lots of fun studying!

jeans

Hello! I am new here and I am looking for study groups or study buddy to help me be motivated in studying. I am currently in university taking Psychology. Hope to meet some friends here too!

Arin May

Hi, everyone! I am Arin, I am from the Philippines. I am currently a graduating student of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Marketing Management. I like anime, art, music. I'm open to discuss any that I've mentioned and is willing to learn about other things as well!

Titan9

Med school student
Study Buddy
Hi, i am a med school student( intern to be) and hoping to have a study buddy so as to have motivation and study for competitive exams next year.
I waste alot of time on phone so i think having a study buddy will decrease the phone usage and have more time to study

Niranjan

Looking for Buddy for Competitive programming
Study Buddy
Hello Everyone..
I am Niranjan . I work in a reputed software company and have more than 2 years of experience. I want to practice competitive coding , Data structure and algorithms because my current role isn't providing me enough opportunities to practice these skills. I tried practicing these skills alone but I couldn't . I think i can do better when i study with some buddy as i used to do in school and college.

Thanks

mshen19

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, my name is May! I'm a third year Genomics and Molecular Genetics student planning to go to med school after graduation. I probably am taking or have took a lot of classes other pre-med/pre-health students take (orgo, physics, physio, biochem, etc). The two classes I'm currently studying the most for is eukaryotic cell bio and virology, so if you're taking them as well, hit me up! I'm always looking for more people to study with :)

Dea

Hey everyone! My name is Dea and I am just looking for a cool study-atmosphere. Real glad to be here! :) I love to study in groups and I am looking foreward to study with you :D

roshan1

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, I am Roshan Singh,
I am a robotics automation engineer and a UPSC aspirant. I am looking for study buddy or an online study group of seriously interested candidates with whom or where I can mutually keep tab of the progress, and if required have few discussions.

USMLE247

Hi everyone I am Zara, I moved to the Bay Area a year back. I am a doctor by profession and currently preparing for USMLE step 1. I am looking for a study partner who is planning to take step 1 this year and is strict about studying 7 to 8 hours a day. I’ll be happy to connect, so that we can help and motivate each other.

Thank you,
Zara
hello zara I am reviewing subjects daily, I could help you with this exam , let me know if you are interested. I basically do a review on Pharmacology and Micro, every morning. Monday to monday :)

D

Deleted member 53714

Hi!! I'm Jennifer Jasmine, an engineering student (2nd year) ... I would like to have a study buddy beacuse i'm very much distracted these days... i need someone who can motivate me to study..

parkbyunii

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, I am parkbyunii. Nice to meet you here. I'm a college student studying translation and interpreting. It would be great if someone is also interested in languages or translation. Actually, if you can help me with my Spanish or English, I can't appreciate it more.

James569

Study Buddy
hi hello everyone I'm 1st year business management students I just need anyone to participate with me and do some work on, I will really delightful if you are interactive with me and help me with my weak areas in accounting and business courses other than if you are not even business student or college student it doesn't matter I am happy to help and interact with any level students even you are 5th or 6th grade so please help me with my studies and I need immediate help as I have exam next Friday so please help me focus on my study I never forget your help.

LilyIDip

Hello everyone , I'm Lily. I'm studying for an international diploma in the field of occupational safety. this diploma means a lot to me and it will take me up to a year in order to obtain it. The amount of work that I have to do is enormous and since I'm on my own in this, sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. I would very much appreciate finding a study buddy with whom I can study for long hours via any app (it's Okey if you're studying another subject). I believe that this will help us achieve our study goals by holding ourselves to a high productivity standard and by being each others support system. I'm looking forward to finding my study buddy :)