Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

tachy2

Student
Study Buddy
hi everyone, i'm turning 2nd year medicine student and i m learning nihongo language looking for study buddy feel free to cantact me thank you

Nathalia MED

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Nathalia, but you can call me Nath. I'm a family doctor in Brazil (GMT-5) , i love my job because I can help a lot of people. Although, I've decided i want to be a Psychiatry and now I'm study for Residence entry exams. It's a challange, bc I work all day and I have only 4 hours/day to study, but Im sure that my hard work will be rewarded! Nice to meet you all <3

(ps: if someone is interested in a study buddy, pls contact me :)

- I'm more confortable studying with girls, hope this isn't a problem. We can motivate each other and talk on breaks :)
- Language: I speak portuguese and english, but i can understand spanish if you speak slowly haha

Kαte

Looking for a study buddy to keep each other focus
Study Buddy
Hello there!
I am Katerina, from Greece studying Biology in the Netherlands. I just need a study buddy to focus on studying and keep each other on truck! Need sharescreen and camera on to be sure that we are both studying and not fooling around! I prefer someone around my age (22)! Good luck everyone^^

tanishka

Hi I'm tanishka, I'm a drop out and preparing for neet 2022,i have joined this platform to find a study buddy with whom I can discuss different topics and help each other to be motivated for the exams, ping me if you're interested , wishing you a good luck.

Juweriya

Final year Computer science undergrad
Study Buddy
Hey, everyone Im juweriya a final year computer science undergrad i want to study for my placements anyones interested with same goals can dm me

Prakrati

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I'm 21. I'm a CA student. I'm from India
Looking for a study buddy. Send Me a message if you're interested.

AuroraIsBorealis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
(March 2nd, 2022):

Hello, my name is Aurora.

I am an 18-year-old student, currently completing high school.

My study habits have declined over the past 2 years as I struggled with the traumatization left behind from domestic violence. Right now, I have a lot of catching up to do to pull-up my grades.

I have joined this website to make a commitment to my studying and being more responsible with recently turning 18.

I like all subjects and I currently need to focus on: (1) English, (2) Advanced Functions, (3) Physics and (4) Art.

Dilan

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am Dilan. I am from Turkey. I am 21 years old. I don't speak English therefore I learning in English. Also I graduated from namik kemal university foreign trade department. And once again I studying university entrance exam.

Last edited:

Inilahs

Group Manager
Study Buddy

I need someone who can learn computer science with me!​

Wanna prepare for...​

• DSA
  • Placements
  • JAVA,C++,Python
  • Data science
  • 3rd yr sem Examso_O

J kush

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, am Joel from Kenya , a geomatics,GIS and computer science student, looking for a study buddy in any of those in particular python if they don't mind

dora_fik

Learning German
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, Im Dora. Im student in Europe and I am here cause sometimes I need help with some subjects.... Yep.. That's it.

Callmexixi

Ming Xie
Study Buddy
Hey!
I am a high schooler, a girl who is greatly enthusiastic about studying and making friends^^
I am trying to ace myself, in mathematics, and further pure maths in particular. Looking for an amiable study buddy too( •̀ ω •́ )✧, so anyone affable, please feel free to dm me if you are looking for a compassionate and benevolent study buddy~
Let's help each other, inspire each other as we grow deep, within our own fields of study(*^-^*)

MyLifeInTheClouds

Smol Bean
Study Buddy

Hello everyone! My name is Zykia! I am at the end of my second semester of college! I am about to transfer to a university from community college! I am a Psychology major right now but after some soul searching I am changing everything around. I am changing my major to Business Administration and a Minor in some sort of Design.
I am looking for a study partner to keep me on track and to help motivate me to study!

I also would like someone to trade notes with, trade study techniques, supplies recommendations amongst other school related things.
The subjects I am taking are
Algebra, English, Biology and Health Concepts.

Ziaaaaa

Study Buddy
Hello, everyone!

I'm Zia, a 19-year-old 1st year BS Biology student in the Philippines. The university I'm studying in is still in remote learning due to the pandemic. It's the second semester for me in this learning setup. I'm here to find an accountability/study partner in order to achieve goals and to make learning fun again ^^

I can speak English and Filipino. If you're interested to be my accountability/study partner, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you! Have a nice day!