Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Mike.B

Hi everyone! I’m Mikhail (Mike also Ok). I’d like to find study buddy to learn languages - I‘m interested in English and could offer Russian :) I‘m looking for smbd from GB / USA. My level English is upper-intermediate (I think so) :)

FatemehSpring2022

Study Buddy
Hi, guys! My name is Fatemeh. I need a determined study partner to plan for studying and reporting our progress to each other daily. I am studying for an exam I will take by the end of February. There is no need to be in the same field.
I am looking forward to receiving your message. Thanks!

Josie

Study Buddy
Hi guys! I'm Josie and I'm currently pursuing a master's degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice. Once I graduate, I will be studying for the LSAT and then law school. I'm looking for some online study buddies/groups to keep me motivated and focused. I seem to lack the self-discipline to get my work done unless there's a time crunch. I'd like to get better at time management and am looking for people to help make that goal fun to accomplish.

Surya_p

3rd year dental student
Study Buddy
Hello everyone,

I am a 3rd year dental student. Looking for a study partner for accountability and motivation. Please reach out if you are interested and we can work out the details!

letter01

K
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi.
Sorry, I'm not really the social type of person, thus not good in communicating with others. Anyway, I'm a high school student and I want to start studying more often and be productive, but doesn't have enough motivation to do so. I hope MoocLab could help me with that. I also plan to take medicine in college but I'm still not so sure with that. Nice to meet you all :)

salva107

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi , I m Salva . I have a bachelor degree in civil engineering . I am studying English to get 7 and above in IELTS test. so I m searching for a study group or partners for IELTS preparation and specially speaking task. studying in group is encouraging , fun and builds up a strong communication skills and I like to meet people and learn from them.

beyzant

fizyoterapist
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• Check out our
I am Beyza from Turkey. I am studying physiotherapy and rehabilitation. This is my first year. If you are looking for study buddy we can study together.

NEO2010196

Hi everyone I am Prakhar garg currently studying computer science and web development in general I need a study buddy with whom i can do odin project and similarly gain more knowledge of framework like reactjs,angular and nodejs.

cinemarob

Hi all! I'm Robert Boscacci, a data scientist in Brooklyn, NY. I love computer vision and am writing a book about it. I came here looking for public zoom "library hours" to help myself stay focused—I work better when I feel like I'm being watched. I do enjoy MOOCs as well.

hannaca

Writing thesis, consistently studying every week!
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi there,
My name is Hanna Carlsson and I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
Studying at the university, KTH, in industrial engineering, and management. Currently writing on my master thesis.

Ideally looking for a study group, where members are writing on a thesis too but it's not necessary.
I am looking for consistency studying every week but it is not necessary to study in the same way or all the days I study each week etc.
Some suggestions are to study via zoom, jitsi, or MS teams as such, and to keep in touch via signal, telegram, or as such.

Sending lots of gratitude and appreciation to you!

gelene

Study Buddy
Hello everyone my name is gelene. I'm studying Entrepreneurship and I'm on my second year. I'm looking for a study buddy or group that can help me to be motivated and stay focus on doing school activities.

D

Deleted member 52353

I'm this weird mix of physician/bookworm/avid language learner. I am learning Japanese (intermediate) and German (beginner), as well as studying general surgery and reading fiction. Looking for someone who can study with me and give me some mental support as this gets tough sometimes. If you need your appendix removed, I can also help with that xD

Certificates and degrees:
1) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
2) TOEFL IBT (2013)
3) IELTS academic (Dec, 2020)

Looking forward to taking the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) this year

Ujjwaltripathi

Hello everyone . I am Ujjwal from India . I am 17 year old.
I am in high school 12th grade preparing for my neet exam
My main subjects are physics, chemistry and biology with language
I Have joined this community because i procrastinate a lot so I'd be better if I get a study buddy or i join a study group then we can motivate each other and become friends .
All the best everyone

Consistency

Hello everyone i am preparing for CSE for full time, i am looking for an aspirant to have a constructive and meaningful short discussions either it may be about a topic or days target anything which is concerned to the exam, and to me it doesn't matter what stage you are in and it would be great if you are doing self preparation and studying alone.

maj

robotics and data science
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Maj, Masters student in Mechatronics, I'm looking for a study partner (and even a research partner) who is interested in deep learning and reinforcement learning. I'm interested to apply these methods to control agents and optimize their decision making. first we will study and if we came up with a decent plan I hope we can publish something.

Pranjal_

GATE Aspirant
Study Buddy
Heyii Everyone!! I am Pranjal (male), 3rd year Computer Science engineering student preparing for GATE 2023. Looking for study buddy so that we can keep each other in check.:) (Since i am lazy and often procastinate unfortunately :oops:)
Ps: Also interested in Web Development (MERN Stack) / Android Dev. Can discuss that too.​

Last edited:

pinery lee

I'm pinery lee, a current master's student, and my research focuses on using machine learning (deep learning) to solve some agricultural problems, for example, one of the things I'm working on now is yield estimation. In fact, I have to learn many tools such as python, pandas, numpy, sklearn, TensorFlow, linux, mySQL, Leecode, etc. So I would like to find partners with related interests to progress together.

pinery lee

I'm pinery lee, a current master's student, and my research focuses on using machine learning (deep learning) to solve some agricultural problems, for example, one of the things I'm working on now is yield estimation. In fact, I have to learn many tools such as python, pandas, numpy, sklearn, TensorFlow, linux, mySQL, Leecode, etc. So I would like to find partners with related interests to progress together.
If you are willing or have already participated in some machine learning competitions such as Kaggle, I would be happy to team up and learn with you.

D

Deleted member 52489

Hi! I'm Julia, I am currently on my senior year of high school so obviously under a lot of pressure and studying has basically become a part of my life just like breathing, I do get lonely sometimes so I thought this will be a perfect place for me to loose myself in my studies. I don't like to be talkative while I am studying but it's nice to know there is someone who is going through similar things that I'm going through as well... oh and I'm not from the US.