Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

ayş

Hi everyone, I'm Ayşe
I am studying in the university. My major is food engineering (or food science u can say). I am in 2nd grade this year. I can't study well on my own, so i would like to study together. I need a motivation source!!!

rabi

Merhaba. benim adım rabi. Tıp mühendisliği öğrencisiyim ve kariyerim için İngilizce konuşmak istiyorum. Henüz başlangıç seviyesindeyim. Teşekkürler.

Gdappl

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I'm a computer science major student at the university. I'm looking for a study buddy so that we could discuss programming problems together. I'm quite lazy most of the time, so I'd be happy to have a study buddy! I'm in America, so GMT -8 here.

jyo81293

Striving to keep up my study plan
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello,
I'm a pursuing master's in Data Science. Currently learning some fundamentals on computer vision.

rana_tur

Hello! I'm Rana. I am a psychology student. I am in my 3rd year in university. I love study and learning new things. As a psychology student I want to be a neuropsychologist in the future. If you interested to study with me please make sure to send me a message. Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:

milker

Study Buddy

Hello! I am an Industrial Engineering student. I am interested in optimization and finding the best solutions. Also, I manage a team that is renovating very old houses in Istanbul ( Volunteer). I love different cultures street/local foods. You can contact me to talk about that. Of course, also, to talk about the future, problems and to study together.

İlker

mehhasan

Hi Everyone! I'm currently learning python programming on Google Coursera! I'm looking for study buddy, who can help and motivate me! In return I'll do same! Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!

D

Deleted member 51101

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi guys! I'm Jenny
A little bit about me- I am a masters student hoping to start medical school next year. I am a really great procrastinator, I spend my time making study schedules and doing things that will prep me to study; everything else except studying. I am looking to find a study buddy to study 4-5 hours zoom/ google meet. Message me if interested!

AntonyJason

Study Buddy
Hello everyone my name is Antony I'm studying for my mrcp and plan exams which are in May and aug respectively
If any1 wants do an online session or forest or just a buddy to stay motivated let me know....It doesnt matter what you're learning

Planning to study most of the day including gaps during work

Last edited:

rio_.

Umm.. hello everyone, I'm rio..I'm currently in 12th grade. My dream is to get into the best engeneering college...and for that ...I'm preparing for the jee examination. I'd love to study together with someone who is also starting to prepare now. The exam is in a month. So this is a very crucial time..for me. Yeah, that's all ^_^