Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

danielah2114

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety
Hello, my name is Daniela. I am enrolled as a pre-nursing student. I am looking for a study buddy is learning about anatomy and physiology 1, developmental psychology, and statistical methods. If anyone wants to be study buddies let me know. I have taken biology, writing and inquiry part and 2, public speaking, and others which I can't remember rn lol. Hopefully looking for a study buddy that can work around the same time zone as me.

iqraiq

Hello, My name is Iqra and I am an ACCA student, hoping to clear my ACCA in a year and hence a bit ambitious.
I would like a study buddy or buddies who help keep me going when I get distracted from my education since I've always been more committed to others than to myself.
Let's go beat procrastination.

Kaylaaaaa

Hi! I'm Kayla. From Philippines. I'm a 2nd year Psychology Student. I join here cause I wanted learn new skill and gain a lot more confidence. At this time of pandemic i never had experience to interact with a lot of people. So i think mooclab is a good choice. To meet new people.

cloudyup

My name is Clo and currently, I'm doing a Bachelor of Business. My major is Accounting but I also learn about finance, management, marketing, other business-related units. I'm always into calculations and numbers and I hope to one day work in the Finance sector or similar. I have trouble focusing and staying on the task due to some issues so I usually ended up needing a distraction to make me feel like I'm multi-tasking while studying. I'm new here so I'm not sure what to expect etc, but I think I'm looking for a group or study buddy who can help/accompany me while I'm studying. I can also help if you need proofreading or essay writing-related stuff, I'm pretty good at it but please don't make me end up doing your work for you. I might not be here much so please forgive me if it takes time for me to get back to you, so nothing urgently needed help, etc.

Huily

Hi, I'm new to this platform. Currently, learning about UX research through online sources. Interested in psychology, neuroscience and artificial intelligence. Wondering which study group should I join...btw, anyone working on applied cognitive neuroscience industry like neuromarketing? Basically, I am just looking for a way to stay committed to wake up early for learning.

kunal kishor sei

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I'm an Computer science student currently working in a Software company. I'm from India and am hoping to change the company by Feb next year 2022.

I'm passionate about education and I really want to improve my skill.

I hope I meet other people who have my passions here!

azin

Hi, I am Azin and I am here to study with others cause I think it makes me more motivated.
I took online courses and I want to study them regularly.

GabbyIsa

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I'm Gabby and I'm in my final year for a dual bachelors (double major) in International Relations and Business Admin. I'm here because I'm a lot more productive when I study in groups and studying with my friends online just ends up in conversation so I figured I'd give this a try!

srt

Study Buddy
Hello there :), i am a business graduate and free all the day. My time zone is UTC+1. I am willing to do some long study hours everyday for the next fex months. i am looking for someone willing to join me and be accountability buddies. If interested do not hesitate to contact me.

Frxya

Study Buddy
Hi, I am an A-level student in the UK studying Politics, Biology and Classical civilisations. I speak English. I hope to meet a study partner to improve my study habit.

Sudeléon

Study Buddy
Hı im Sude from Turkey . İm 17 years old high schooler . And im studying for my university entrance exam which is in june 2022 . İm willing to learn anything will going to help me improving myself so feel free to talk to me. İ like international friends bcs they are giving me a great chance for learning their cultures well. İ have like thousand hobbies so i can hear you out for like 24/7 LoL . İm searching a study buddy for relieving my stress , improving my studies and sharing same interests . İ think i talked a lot so byee
OH also im INTP (Myers personality test result ).

anasilva

Hello everyone, I'm portuguese and I'm on 11º grade! Most of the time that I spend in here I'll either be studying Portuguese, Spanish, Geography A, or History A.
I know that it is to soon to ask for help but I really need help in philosophy, 'cause I don't understand a think, and lot of universities courses ask for a exam on it in order to enter...
Thank you all !

Cedd

Study Buddy
Hi everyone ! I'm Cédric, 42, from France, studying Data Science (with R) and I am looking for buddies to study with. I would like to skill up into this fascinating field. I would preferably study with someone who knows some French but I'll welcome anyone with English skills as well. :)

Mahak_2601

Hello Everyone, Mahak here. I am 16 years old and studying in a high school in India. My stream of choice is commerce and I am lookin forward to enhance my Mathematics and other academics as well as my grades.

Alimusavi

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello.I'm Ali from Iran and I study mechanical engineering in Iran.I'm 22 years old and the reason I came here is that I want to find someone to talk and to be each other's motivation. I like language learning and reading books and helping people and ...

bubblepop

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I am bubblepop from GMT +8. I'm reading law in my third year. Need to cope with breakup as he accompanied me through countless study sessions and I really need someone who can keep me accountable for my studies. I am more emotionally stable now, but I really need to focus. Would be great if I can have a study buddy for this tough semester. Thank you!

bbraun

hi my name is Jacob. I'm already working I have a professional job. on my empty time I like to study a lot. I'm focusing on language learning, understanding a language in depth and learning new languages. now i focus to perfect my English and learning Spanish in depth.
I study science and history a lot as well. I use it in one of my jobs where i work as a writer in a magazine. any one interested to study together these subjects?

jeonnebula

<love yourself>
Study Buddy
Hey there! I'm 15 and trying to get ahold of myself to keep up with my studies. It's okay even if we don't study the same thing, let's motivate and cheer each other while achieving our personal goals!
PS: Bonus if you're an animal lover / crocheter / kpop / anime fans, hehe~~

joshreyes60

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, my name is Joshuah Reyes. I am studying surveying engineering. I live in Argentina but was born in the USA. I am currently focused on the physics aspect of the undergraduate degree. I like to share and receive knowledge. Finding a study partner/group would be amazing. Have already passed all the calculus courses and linear algebra. Just need a little motivation and interaction with someone who want to talk about newtonian physics and do some calculations in either english or spanish.