Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

F.gh

Group Manager
Hi
I'm a last year student in high school .
I felt the motivation for studying and being on time for study sessions when I started studying with my friends .
now I'm looking for someone to study with from 2 to 7 am ... UTC+03:30 via zoom or skype
I couldn't study with my friends cause nobody wakes up this early here so I thought other students in the world might do that :)
Edit : I don't care what u r studying just need the motivation .

Introvert13

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey. I am a NIFT aspirant from india.
A total introvert girl looking for some really cool buddy to study with. I don't have a lot to say here I think ..so private message me if you are interested.

Xander94

Study buddy For IT Certification: Comptia Sec+
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi my name is Alexander. I am from the US (Baltimore). I am currently studying for Comptia Sec+. I am looking for a study buddy. I would love an ongoing study group that meets in zoom (doesn't have to be face to face). I really want to pass this exam. And also i want to take more certifications as well.

I really have a Get Sh__ Done Attitude. I am not looking for friends- I want an equally serious study buddy.

AMN

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I’m AMN ,medical student. I need a study buddy to help me upgrade my knowledge and to make studying fun.

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hey everyone. my name is selena i use they/them pronouns and i am looking for a study buddy i can get along with, keep me focused, and is in my time zone im in Tx, US. i am a high school student so i would prefer someone around my age i can communicate better with.

semicolon

Study Buddy
Hello! I am currently a grade-11 HUMSS student. I live e to in the Philippines so English is just my second language, so I am not that fluent when using it. Having a study buddy helps me to be productive and stay focused on what I am doing. if we ever get the chance to have a study session, please bare with unnecessary things/noises, since I am not that privileged. I am friendly so don't be shy to interact with me. Good luck with our journey!!Fighting!

Izii

Hi my name is Carlos I’m 28… I work part time Ubereats but looking to study for Texas real estate… so with that being said I need support with LAWS OF AGENCY/ LAWS OF CONTRACT/ PRINCIPLES OF REAL ESTATE l/ll / PROMULGATED CONTRACT FORMS / and real estate finance… anyone willing to help and motivate would be great!
Hello everyone im izzii and im first year computer student from India and lookingbfor study buddy heyy

phoenixace

hello everyone, im joining as a medical student just to have a few study colleagues so i dont feel as lonely and unmotivated, and i hope everyone is doing well!

Herbtracker

Study Buddy
Hello!
I'm studying memory methods and learning practices to improve retention and mental ability. Looking for people to share this goldmine of information with, and to practice together.

showb

Hello everyone! I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I'm here to learn from other people, especially in coding. Hoping for positive outcomes!

issac_kun

Hi! I'm Imran and currently, i am studying for my Ordinary(O) Levels Examination in Singapore. I am 17 years of age and would like to have a study buddy who is really good at Combined Physics and E Maths. My strengths lie in Combined Chemistry and as well as in Combined Geography.

teacherbaas

Hi everyone,

I'm Myrna and I'm a high school physics and science teacher. I need a study buddy to make sure I grade those papers and don't waste my time on my phone :p

Hello! I am Camila and I am looking for someone to keep me accountable since I am a hardcore procrastinator and I need to get my thesis done! I am a Law Student and this is the last thing I have to do in order to graduate. My thesis will be about invention patents, the covid vaccine and how it could affect basic human rights.

Jonny F

Hi guys,

I'm Jonny, a mature student. Keen to get studying with someone on here and avoid procrastination. Now where's my phone gone?

Apart from the joke, please let me know if you are keen for 1-to-1 study buddy and I will get back to you.

Last edited:

ninenine8

Hi everyone! I'm Neon from Singapore. Currently studying BATI (translation and interpretation) and working as travel consultant. I am also doing a online diploma in interior design. Im a part time student and would like a study buddy to keep me motivated!

Rieke.N

Study Buddy
Hello everyone, my name is Rieke and I`m from Germany. I`m studying to become a paramedic. Currently, I`m working on a paper for my school on sleep and nutrition in rescue service. I hope I can find some motivation and study buddies here.

D

Deleted member 45550

Hi everyone my name is Vanshika and I'm currently pursuing bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology and English. If anybody searching for a study buddy you can always hit me up. Looking forward to study with you'll. :);)
hiiiii.....this is pradeepa..... i'm also pursuing bsc psychology

matthewleung

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi!

My name is Matthew Leung.

I'm a WordPress web developer. I'm looking to expand my skills into SEO, Copywriting, or some more artistic thing that is related to my job. I am interested in VR as a storytelling medium as well.

Cheers!

Paulina Gift

Study Buddy
Hello everyone I'm Paulina, and I'm an undergraduate student studying Food science, i hope i get to meet new study partners and improve my study habit and also improve others study habit. it's nice meeting you in advance:D