Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

semicolon

Study Buddy
Hello! I am currently a grade-11 HUMSS student. I live e to in the Philippines so English is just my second language, so I am not that fluent when using it. Having a study buddy helps me to be productive and stay focused on what I am doing. if we ever get the chance to have a study session, please bare with unnecessary things/noises, since I am not that privileged. I am friendly so don't be shy to interact with me. Good luck with our journey!!Fighting!

Izii

Hi my name is Carlos I’m 28… I work part time Ubereats but looking to study for Texas real estate… so with that being said I need support with LAWS OF AGENCY/ LAWS OF CONTRACT/ PRINCIPLES OF REAL ESTATE l/ll / PROMULGATED CONTRACT FORMS / and real estate finance… anyone willing to help and motivate would be great!
Hello everyone im izzii and im first year computer student from India and lookingbfor study buddy heyy

phoenixace

hello everyone, im joining as a medical student just to have a few study colleagues so i dont feel as lonely and unmotivated, and i hope everyone is doing well!

Herbtracker

Study Buddy
Hello!
I'm studying memory methods and learning practices to improve retention and mental ability. Looking for people to share this goldmine of information with, and to practice together.

showb

Hello everyone! I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I'm here to learn from other people, especially in coding. Hoping for positive outcomes!

issac_kun

Hi! I'm Imran and currently, i am studying for my Ordinary(O) Levels Examination in Singapore. I am 17 years of age and would like to have a study buddy who is really good at Combined Physics and E Maths. My strengths lie in Combined Chemistry and as well as in Combined Geography.

teacherbaas

Hi everyone,

I'm Myrna and I'm a high school physics and science teacher. I need a study buddy to make sure I grade those papers and don't waste my time on my phone :p

camilabarraganp

Camila
Group Manager
Hello! I am Camila and I am looking for someone to keep me accountable since I am a hardcore procrastinator and I need to get my thesis done! I am a Law Student and this is the last thing I have to do in order to graduate. My thesis will be about invention patents, the covid vaccine and how it could affect basic human rights.

Jonny F

Hi guys,

I'm Jonny, a mature student. Keen to get studying with someone on here and avoid procrastination. Now where's my phone gone?

Apart from the joke, please let me know if you are keen for 1-to-1 study buddy and I will get back to you.

Last edited:

ninenine8

Hi everyone! I'm Neon from Singapore. Currently studying BATI (translation and interpretation) and working as travel consultant. I am also doing a online diploma in interior design. Im a part time student and would like a study buddy to keep me motivated!

Rieke.N

Study Buddy
Hello everyone, my name is Rieke and I`m from Germany. I`m studying to become a paramedic. Currently, I`m working on a paper for my school on sleep and nutrition in rescue service. I hope I can find some motivation and study buddies here.

D

Deleted member 45550

Hi everyone my name is Vanshika and I'm currently pursuing bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology and English. If anybody searching for a study buddy you can always hit me up. Looking forward to study with you'll. :);)
hiiiii.....this is pradeepa..... i'm also pursuing bsc psychology

matthewleung

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi!

My name is Matthew Leung.

I'm a WordPress web developer. I'm looking to expand my skills into SEO, Copywriting, or some more artistic thing that is related to my job. I am interested in VR as a storytelling medium as well.

Cheers!

Paulina Gift

Study Buddy
Hello everyone I'm Paulina, and I'm an undergraduate student studying Food science, i hope i get to meet new study partners and improve my study habit and also improve others study habit. it's nice meeting you in advance:D

Heesun

Hi I am Heesun, living in Dubai at the moment. I am studying stats, finance, and economics. I am senior student and a mom as well.

I hope to experience and share study knowledge.

D

Deleted member 45523

Hello, everyone! I'm Ziaa, a 1st year BS Biology student from the Philippines. I can speak English and Filipino. I'm still studying under remote learning. I'm looking for an accountability partner who I can communicate with about school and life in general. I don't mind if you're studying a different program; we can still help each other. :) It will be great to fight procrastination, be consistent and have motivation. We can study together. If you're interested, please feel free to dm me and let's reach our goals one step at a time. Thank you for your time! Stay safe! ^^

Karim_

Data Scientist
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Abdulkarim. I am very demotivated to work on my own to learn new things. I will be very happy to work with someone, to discuss, to exchange ideas about the subject. I have theoritical background on many machine learning algorithms and some practical knowledge. but I like some experinced person to guide/help a better data scientiest. as I said I have knowledge about machine learning algorithms and python as well. and I like to go further to become an expert. I will be happy to join you in this journey and work together on some topics or project while learning. I have started Ng Andrew's course on coursea and I would like to have solid knowledge and understanding about the topic so well. after that next journey will be deep learning. Let me know how we can work together, any idea or project/ course?