Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Heesun

Hi I am Heesun, living in Dubai at the moment. I am studying stats, finance, and economics. I am senior student and a mom as well.

I hope to experience and share study knowledge.

Ziaa

Study Buddy
Hello, everyone! I'm Ziaa, a 1st year BS Biology student from the Philippines. I can speak English and Filipino. I'm still studying under remote learning. I'm looking for an accountability partner who I can communicate with about school and life in general. I don't mind if you're studying a different program; we can still help each other. :) It will be great to fight procrastination, be consistent and have motivation. We can study together. If you're interested, please feel free to dm me and let's reach our goals one step at a time. Thank you for your time! Stay safe! ^^

Karim_

Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Abdulkarim. I am very demotivated to work on my own to learn new things. I will be very happy to work with someone, to discuss, to exchange ideas about the subject. I have theoritical background on many machine learning algorithms and some practical knowledge. but I like some experinced person to guide/help a better data scientiest. as I said I have knowledge about machine learning algorithms and python as well. and I like to go further to become an expert. I will be happy to join you in this journey and work together on some topics or project while learning. I have started Ng Andrew's course on coursea and I would like to have solid knowledge and understanding about the topic so well. after that next journey will be deep learning. Let me know how we can work together, any idea or project/ course?

D

Deleted member 45754

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone. I am Clarissa, a 2nd year BS Psychology student. I am here so that I can be productive while studying, especially right now since it is an online class. I am hoping to meet someone with the same interest in psychology and medicine as I do. Thank you.

Bhargavi03

Study Buddy
Hello Buddies!
I am Bhargavi from India. I have drenched my legs into the huge ocean of Data Science. I really need a study partner to get motivated, to inspire & get inspired. To achieve what we are meant to achieve with each other's help.

barbjam13

Hi everyone. I'm Afeefah and I'm from Guyana. I'm currently doing a bachelor's in computer science and doing some language studies in my free time. I joined this platform because i focus better when I have someone with me so hopefully I can get my work done without procrastinating.

Onzi

Study Buddy
Hi guys, hope everyone is having a good day!

So my name is Oneli, 16yrs and from Sri Lanka (UTC+05:30). Currently in my first year for a bachelors degree in Computer Science in Data Science at Monash University. Most of my units/subjects are based on Comp sci / IT, programming and math.

Pretty decent in math but I would like to have one on one sessions to go through topics that we want some help with, and do questions together, as well as get to know each other by sharing and talking about personal stories / goals in life / etc.
I would prefer if we both are university (even high school is fine) math students so we have similar math topics and are on the same level of difficulty.

If anyone is interested or want more info, feel free to send messages. Looking forward to having effective yet enjoyful study sessions together and motivating each other! :)