Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 45754

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone. I am Clarissa, a 2nd year BS Psychology student. I am here so that I can be productive while studying, especially right now since it is an online class. I am hoping to meet someone with the same interest in psychology and medicine as I do. Thank you.

Bhargavi03

Study Buddy
Hello Buddies!
I am Bhargavi from India. I have drenched my legs into the huge ocean of Data Science. I really need a study partner to get motivated, to inspire & get inspired. To achieve what we are meant to achieve with each other's help.

barbjam13

Hi everyone. I'm Afeefah and I'm from Guyana. I'm currently doing a bachelor's in computer science and doing some language studies in my free time. I joined this platform because i focus better when I have someone with me so hopefully I can get my work done without procrastinating.

Onzi

Study Buddy
Hi guys, hope everyone is having a good day!

So my name is Oneli, 16yrs and from Sri Lanka (UTC+05:30). Currently in my first year for a bachelors degree in Computer Science in Data Science at Monash University. Most of my units/subjects are based on Comp sci / IT, programming and math.

Pretty decent in math but I would like to have one on one sessions to go through topics that we want some help with, and do questions together, as well as get to know each other by sharing and talking about personal stories / goals in life / etc.
I would prefer if we both are university (even high school is fine) math students so we have similar math topics and are on the same level of difficulty.

If anyone is interested or want more info, feel free to send messages. Looking forward to having effective yet enjoyful study sessions together and motivating each other! :)

demos.jaqueline

Hi everyone, I am Jaqueline or Jacky for short. I am a freshman student and currently taking my bachelor's degree in civil engineering here in the Philippines. I am looking for study buddies, doesn't matter what gender you are. I just don't feel like studying alone in the middle of the night:)))

Zhea

Zhea
Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Zhea, I am 17. I want to get into medicine, I am still in the last year of my highschool. I have been feeling unmotivated lately and I am joining MoocLab to find a study buddy and hopefully some new people to motivate and encourage me.

Karam

hello , my name is Karam, a 4th year medical student. I'm a new member here, and I would like to have a study partner to get benefit of our time and finish our tasks , I hope he/she to be in the same field "medicine "...

Fireworks

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I'm a medical student in my 2nd year. It would help if I could find a study partner who is from my field and can help in active study. If you're interested, feel free to ping me :D

Gwenn

Hi, everyone!

I'm Gwenn. Im 23 years old and I'm from the Philippines. i'm currently reviewing for my board exam. I came here hoping to find an accountability buddy.

smriti777

Hey im looking for study companion to study for neetpg exams2022. I am looking for motivational studies and completing daily targets to study medicine all subjects .

drcbianca

pre med student
hi everyone I'm Carla Bianca I've been in online class for almost two years. I joined this group to interact and gain back my focus in studying. Looking forward to meet new friend here that can share their knowledges with me :)

eugenia

Hello! My name is Eugenia and I am 15 years old. Im from Greece and I love reading,music,movies,seires and dance. I am looking for a studdy buddy
1) I would like someone that learns korean or is korean to study together. I just started self learning Korean and I want someone to motivate me and study together.
2) I also want someone who studies Swedish or is Sweden.
If you study some other language and you want I dont mind being study buddies. We can study for different languages but still keep each other motivated
Also if you want any help with English(which I dont speak fluently but I am not bad at it) or Greek I can help
3) I would also want someone when Im doing my homework. I dont care where are you from or what subject you are studing. I just want someone to study with.
So basically I just want someone to study with two languages and do homework.
I dont mind if you dont want to open the camera but talking would be nice.
Any platform is fine with me like Skype,Discord or zoom

Last edited:

Louiey

Hi! I am louiey from China. I am a graduate student majoring in computer science (more specifically, computer networks).

Recently, I find myself incompetent of understanding some mathematic concepts in my research. Sadly, it seems that due to the lack of reviewing and applying, I forget most of my undergraduate courses content, especially math class :( So I am planning to study the undergraduate math courses from the start on online learning platforms. Maybe start with calculus and statistics and probability.

Feel free to contact me! Wether you are interested in learning undergraduate math, computer networks or even just Chinese :)

By the way, I suffer terribly from procastination for years. If you have ANYTHINY want to talk about on this, I will always be ready!

Amy210

Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I'm Amelia. I'm studying for the US CPA exam and I need a study buddy to help me stay accountable for my studies and help me focus. I tend to get distracted very easily and usually end up procrastinating the whole day away and then feeling guilty about it.
I would like to find a study buddy with whom I can share my goals for the day and report whether I achieved them or not.

Hopefully, the extra support will help me and make me feel like getting my work done on time.

Dhanashri

Study Buddy
hello, myself Dhanashri. I m a med student. These days I haven't been studying well. I want to get back on track. I am preparing for usmle.

ayumaghf

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, you may call me Ayum. I learn IELTS independently in order to meet the requirement of my University in the following summer term. I pursue Master of Education Practice at the University of Auckland. I once become an English Teacher for national and international curriculum. Hence, I develop several interactive learning content through its design. I sincerely invite you to study with me while discussing a light topic in Social and Education. See you!

alex01andra

Hey everyone, I'm Alex.
I live in Germany and I'm trying to do my computer science bachelor currently. I'm hoping to meet nice people to study with. I love studying in groups as it helps me focus a lot. I'm mostly on this plattform in the afternoon as I have lectures in the morning.
Have a great day everyone.