Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

om22shree

Hello MoocLab Community!

I am Om Shree,
  • I am an undergrad student at K.I.I.T. Bhubaneswar, India.
  • I am pursuing my B. tech in the field of Information Technology.
  • I am planning to use my skills in order to pass my mid semester assessment.
  • I think MoocLab can help me with my social anxiety. I get anxious around foreigners.

Hello! My name is Ezra, from the Philippines~ v(*u*)v I am a licensed Psychometrician and currently a part time teacher (due to the Pandemic >__<). I am teaching Practical Research and Understanding the Self. I am learning how to teach online and I plan to use these skills in furthering my professional opportunities and also to engage more in different aspects of learning and blended learning. I think MoocLab can help me with my goals through interacting with different people in pursuit of knowledge. (^u^) Nice to meet you!

cosplicate

Study Buddy
How goes it? Im Tytus from the US. I recently finished my Sophomore year in Highschool, but will be graduating next month with a HiSET/GED.

I will be starting community college in Spring to complete generals and save up money, then transfer to study Forensic Psychology/Criminology. Ideally I'd work as a Forensic Psychologist, but time will tell.

I work as a part-time server and as a contractor for my local newspaper. In my free time I do graphic design, write, sew, and quite a few other small hobbies. I have a love for the arts, culinary, and music (across many genres)

I live in a very small town (<4,000 population) and struggle to find others my age with the same interests. I have ADHD, so a study buddy would help me stay on track as well as keep me company.

Take care.

Danica23

Study Buddy
Hi! I am Danica and I'm currently taking BS pharmacy here in the Philippines. I hope to find a study buddy here to stop me from procastinating and i have upcoming exams by monday so it will be a pretty hectic week

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Ezra, from the Philippines~ v(*u*)v I am a licensed Psychometrician and currently a part time teacher (due to the Pandemic >__<). I am teaching Practical Research and Understanding the Self. I am learning how to teach online and I plan to use these skills in furthering my professional opportunities and also to engage more in different aspects of learning and blended learning. I think MoocLab can help me with my goals through interacting with different people in pursuit of knowledge. (^u^) Nice to meet you!
Hello Ezra!
Welcome to this Community!
In these days where COVID-19 is dictating its law to us it is more than ever the moment that we change our strategies by engaging in online education that appears to be the only one alternative for attaining our educational goals in the digital age. Thus, you have made a step of a geant by joining this smart community that will help you find the study group of interest and keep you track your learning. You can also use the following link: Online Teaching Program Courses | Coursera to find plenty of interesting recourses.
Once again thank you for joing to this community!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15302

Hi there. I am a professional in the field of network/security engineering for 20-something years and looking to pass some new certifications to change up my career path a bit. It's hard to keep motivated and stay on track when studying by myself , so I'm looking for a study partner/group for either silent study or very minor chit-chat during breaks. I am in USA, EST time zone. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks.

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
I am a senior student in a 5-year integrated Masters's degree in Applied Mathematics.

Hey everyone! I am a college sophomore currently studying psychology and I will love to have a study buddy! I tend to get bored and therefore become distracted so I think it'll be nice to have someone there with me (via video chat of course) studying with me! We don't have to be studying the same thing!

My name is Pamphile. I am a Community Tutor Expert here at MoocLab. I am very delighted to have you in this community.

You can find a study group of your own interest by exploring this link: Groups.

MoocLab is always ready to help you build your career path together with people that share the same interest with you. Thank you for joining MoocLab. Have a nice weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

narkissos

Hi everyone,

I'm Narki from Vietnam. It's hard for me to find a study community in my country. It is not selective and practical. So, I'm here to find a study buddy who can help me. Knowledge at high school is really difficult for me to understand. (I'm practicing English, so it's not good).

Hope someone share some tips or inspire me to study. Studying made me feel bored and sometimes I just want to drop out.

Thanks so lot. Have a good day.

My facebook

Renel Xavier

Study Buddy
Hello, my name is Renel Xavier and I'm a fifth year medical student currently studying in Strasbourg (France) and I would love to find a study partner(s) because I work so much better when someone studies with me. I think MoocLab could help me work more efficiently by having an accountability partner.

Misbah

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone,
Good day!

I am Misbah and I am a psychologist. I HAve my MSc degree in mental health psychology and i have applied for PhD degree in clinical psychology. I want study buddy to discuss according to my profession.
Stay safe and healthy

Misbah

Hello!!! I am currently pursuing my master's in psychology, but would really love to study with anyone who is willing to work in silence with me! Although, ideally my study buddy, or study group, would be willing to occasionally bounce ideas off one another for our subject area. You don't need to have the same subject as me, just be willing to listen to my ideas and share your ideas every once in a while! I would be open to trying different video conference options, such as zoom, google duo, facetime, etc. Let me know what works best for you!
This is Misbah and I am from Saudi Arabia. I would like to join you as I have MSc in mental health psychology

ghoff

Study Buddy
hiii theree ... ı am currently studying biomedical engieering and ıi joined mooclab in order to find a study buddy with whom we motivate each other to achieve our educational goals :)

JackAsh

Study Buddy
Hi all,
I'm Ash, and I'm a university student. I'm studying sociology and criminology, and I'm in pursuit of a BA degree. I think that sociology is something that's the perfect mix of philosophical and scientific, which is what I'm interested in as a scholar. I hope to use this platform to find a study partner who's as motivated as I am so that we can keep one another accountable during our studies. I have taken a wide variety of classes and I enjoy learning about many different topics :)

sruthi.das

Study Buddy
Hey!

I hope everyone is safe and well during this pandemic. A bit about myself, I am a lawyer by profession and had been practising in the UAE. Currently, I am preparing to take the NCA 2021 exams, while also taking my final module for an LLM. Since this is a heavy study load, I am looking to find a study buddy/group so that we can stay motivated and have fun studying, as well.

Thank you. :)

D

Deleted member 15546

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I'm Kris, a medicine graduate. I want a study buddy or group to help me do my self-review for the physician board exam. Who's studying now?

Shirley

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi, I am a high school student. Looking for a study buddy. I think it can be cool to meet new people and study together!