Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Akshay A

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello,
I am Akshay, i have completed my bachelor's and now studying for competitive exams. Would be glad to have study buddy who is dedicated towards his/her goal.
Regards,
Akshay

Rachel Maria

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I'm Rachel. A couple of years ago I chose a career path that I wasn't all happy with. Today I'm willing to try again and I'm using all the resources available. I'm teaching myself for the time being, in the future I'd like to go to a brick and mortar school for a career in Forensics. I have a special interest in biology and life sciences in general. I hope that I can find a study buddy who can keep a slow pace with me. I'll do my best to stay and keep others motivated.

Richi

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi I'm Richie,
I'm a medical aspirant and I've been preparing for pre Medical exam since a year now but this pandemic has made me feel low and unproductive
So I'm looking for a study buddy here so that I feel motivated

Hajra Khan

Hey, I’m Hajra, I’m currently in med school and I’m just looking for someone to study with. Currently I’m in my last year of med school and I’m planning to give my step 1 in 2021. At the moment my main focus is getting through my last year as a med student and study alone is becoming a struggle so I just need someone who will hopefully motivate me and get through this with me.

Shalonda polk

A little about me. My name is shalonda polk im studing real estate..to get my license..im looking for a studying buddy someone that is passionate about taking this to a new level and very serious

dianasepehri

hi, my name is Diana and I'm learning german because I got accepted at a university in Germany and I want to emigrate there. I would like to have a partner to practice german and create a time table to study together in order to increase focus and motivation. I just finished level A2.1 with a book called Menschen.
hope I find someone to study with

Chrissy

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Chrissy from Sydney Australia.

Studying the GAMSAT exam at the moment at all hours of the day by myself and would love some live company online or in person to motivate each other to study.

I'm down to earth and friendly. Would love to study with someone live and let's motivate each other to ace our assessments!

Bette

Study Buddy
Hey beautiful people, My name is Bette. I'm a B.sc psychology student (3rd year) . I came across this platform while searching for a study buddy online. I'm looking forward to have a wonderful study time with you'll buddies.

Melike

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I am Melike, I am here to make friends aka study buddies not to feel alone when I'm studying because I easily get demotivated & distracted when I'm studying alone. I've graduated from a software engineering boot camp two months ago and should be working on my skills to sharpen them in order to get a job. Please feel free to be friends with me if our goals are similar.

Janams

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Jana. I have recently completed my bachelor's degree in Accountancy and am preparing to take the licensure exams next year. Likewise, I'm looking to add more knowledge about different matters to my arsenal. I hope to find others who I could study with as I find it difficult to motivate myself. I look forward to studying with this community!

AngelGovekar

Study Buddy
Hello everyone. My name is Angel from New Delhi, India. I am currently in second year of MBBS.Im here because i wanted a study buddy for USMLE and wish to discuss the same. Im interested in Medicine.

Bette

Study Buddy
Hello everyone, my name is Bette. Hope we all have a good study time.
I'm studying B.sc Psychology (3rd year).

Vee

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm Vee. Initially, I was just looking for a site where I can find a study buddy but interestingly, this site offers more than that so now I'm planning to utilize that too. I'm studying accountancy and from the Philippines.

D

Deleted member 13132

Hi All, I am Ale and I am currently studying my Bach Psychological Sciences online. As an online student, there is an inevitable distance between lecturers and other fellow students, and having a study group can certainly help with motivation when dealing with the pressure.
Look forward to learning with you all.

Chalabia

Hi everybody,
I'm a student in polytechnique school here in algeria.I'm in 2nd year. I still preparing to enter engeneer's school soon. I started MOOC because I find it very helpful and useful. I'm not very well in english I still learning. I wish to find help and motivation with you. Thank you