Study Buddy Looking for Study Buddy high school/college student!

acha

Study Buddy Pro
Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks. My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. We can talk a bit if you getting bored when study. If you want to study/join the group, Feel free to write/chat me,
(p.s you can text me to Telegram app @arshantyptr, or instagram dm @arshantyptr)

Last edited:

acha

Study Buddy Pro
Study Buddy
are you still interested to find someone or may be have a group? i would like to join
i dont really have a group, i just asking people to study together, or they ask me to join.
if you wanna study tg let me know

Chrystal_02

Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks (all around the word). My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science and language (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. Feel free to write/chat me
Hey, I would like to join, offer still up?

JoshuaLisa

Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks (all around the word). My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science and language (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. Feel free to write/chat me
How do I contact you on Google meet?

Sunnycinrae

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I’d love to ! I’m a high school sophomore

valeria

Hi guys,
hi, I would like to join
I would like to improve my English, my first language is Spanish

Sunnycinrae

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi guys,
Hey I can’t find which time zone that is ? Is it similar to PCT? It’s currently 3:03pm where I am from

acha

Study Buddy Pro
Study Buddy
i'm utc+7, but the people in the group are from different countries, don't worry all :)

alyatykovsky

Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks (all around the word). My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. We can talk a bit if you getting bored when study. Feel free to write/chat me
we can be study buddies if we can arrange the time :) im also a high school student